♦ THE ESCAPE PLAN ♦

Can you be the Alpha for my Omega... please?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"NOW... YOU MUST GO NOW!!! "

 

Daesung yelled with wide eyes and pale face to the two lovebirds who stopped kissing and looked static without knowing what to do ... with the typical face of what the ?

 

Daesung knew that he had to be more specific with what he was saying since none of them seemed to take a dimension of his real words.

 

 

"I'M NOT IN KIDDING!!! NOW Seungri pack your things... and get out of here as fast as you two can..! Are you listening to me!? "

 

Jiyong was the first to react and immediately turned around and began to look at the place in search of a backpack to store clothes and belongings ... he found it and began to put clothes from the wardrobe of Seungri, while he did, he packed in another backpack he found in the same closet, clothes for him too since he did not bring any extra clothes with himself.

 

 

Seungri was petrified instead looking at Jiyong with a panicked face, while the alpha was still packing. Daesung approached him and looked him in the eyes serious and taking his face with both hands to calm him down and said:

 

 

"Ri ... look ... I came to tell you that Top knows about Jiyong ... he knows he's the one here, and that you were the one who let him in, they're coming for you too and that's bad ... Because of how he spoke of Jiyong, it seems that from somewhere he knows him and comes after him ... I did not understand well who he was really talking about ... but he must be talking to the police now.

I know he'll come at any moment ... sorry I did not tell you before, but when I came to warn you, since I did not see anyone here with you I assumed it was someone else ... but I remember that he talked about a redhead from RedHills ... then I knew it was Jiyong ... now go and help pack your things to Jiyong and go to my cabin on the other side of the lake ... there are provisions and a warm place to spend a few days ... there I have a cell phone that I only use in case of emergencies ... we can be in contact and I can give you information about what happens here ... okay? Now move your fat and help your alpha! "

 

Seungri felt more calm knowing that they had options and a good escape plan, and went to help his alpha to pack ... at one point they heard the police near the house, it was when Seungri finished dressing full, with a jeans, comfortable shirt, a black hoodie and comfortable shoes; just like Jiyong was dressed ... ", you are already combining clothes as a couple ..." Daesung said with a smile, and after a big hug to both, he accompanied them out through the dark balcony, and watching them both attentively he watched them jump into the tree that led to the balcony railing, and getting lost together in the dark forest ...

 

"Good luck ‘bros ... I'll be taking care of you from here ... leave it to me okay? " he said in a low voice like a promise sealed in the night that he would fulfill even if he had to do the impossible to keep them safe.

 

 

They must be fast, because the morning was approaching at a great pace, Daesung looked at his watch and there were only about two hours, maybe less, so that the day began to appear in the clear spring sky helping the police to find them more quickly .

 

Oh ...! I hope they move their asses and reach the cabin fast ...

 

 

Daesung expected to be found there, so it only took a few moments for the cops, along with Top and Seungri's mother, to rush out to the balcony and light the lights in their wake in search of the fugitives.

 

 

Top was the first to reach the balcony.

 

- What the hell are you doing here, Daesung ?! - Top said looking surprised when he saw him standing there next to the balcony railing.

 

- Dae ... Where is my son ?! - Seungri's mother "Yasmin" asked anguishedly when she saw Daesung alone on the balcony and that his son was nowhere to be found ...

 

- Yazmín, Top ... I-I do not know ... I just got here ... I wanted to come see Seungri, but I do not know where it will be ... when I arrived, the room was already empty ... I do not know what happened ... I'm scared ...

 

- GOT DAMN IT!!! WE ARRIVE HERE VERY LATE ... THAT DAMN ALPHA MUST HAVE KIDNAPPED SEUNGRI...! - Carson shouted to his officers, who were watching the forest surrounding them with flashlights.

 

- H-How kidnapped?? How is he kidnapped?! By whom?! - Seungri's mother asked, watching the officers horrified.

 

 

- The RedHills stranger Mrs. Lee ... I'm afraid he has Seungri as his guarantee so we can not kill him ... damn! - Officer Carson said to Yasmin.

 

- WE MUST ENTER IN THE DAMN FOREST! HE COULD MARK SEUNGRI! OR WORSE ... LET'S KNOW WHAT PLANS CAN HAVE T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter