Daichi ~ To The One You Love, You're Perfect

Nocturnal Bloodlust Love Stories

(Daichi)

 

        I'm a what you call, tomboy, well I suppose just the personality side only, I still dress pretty decently as a girl , but personality is more on the tough side. When I was younger, other girls would always say I'm like a boy and some of my friend's parents said that I was tough as a boy. I suppose that's the nicer way of saying "you should act more like a girl and more feminine." They wanted me tone it down a bit, but what can I do? I'm me. Don't get me wrong though, I still like accessories and stuff, but not as much as other girls. It's just who I am I suppose, all of my friends know that, as we got older they will tease me at times, but they love me anyway. I have a bunch of friends who I would hang out with a lot on the weekends, the mall is always a place on our "to do list" They would drag me into clothing shops with them, then after a while I would get bored. I'll just then sit down somewhere and wait for them. One day, 3 of my friends and I went to the mall, one of them had something she had to get for a party and needed our suggestions.

"Hey_______ want to help me pick out a dress?" My friend Hana asked.

"Have you forgot Hana? _______ yawns when it comes to dresses and clothes, I think it's better if we let her explore her things. What do you think?" My other friend Riley said with a laugh.

"Ya you three go ahead, I'll just get a slushie or something and wait for you guys. Cool?" I said with a laugh.

 "Alright, we'll text you when we're done." My other friend Linda said.

I gave them a thumbs up and then rushed down the mall and turned a corner.

"Wow, here I am alone once more, oh well, guess I'll just explore then." I said to myself.

For some reason, I really wanted to get a hat lately, guess it's just an urge or something. After a few minutes of walking in the mall, I turned towards a clothing shop and something caught my attention.

"Wow! Look at that flared fedora! I want it!" I said.

The fedora that I saw is black and it seem to be worn by a mannequin that was facing the opposite direction of me. I ran into the shop and stopped in front of the mannequin.

"This fedora is absolutely gorgeous, I would love to buy it." I said with a smile.

I reached up and gently took the fedora off of the seemingly quite tall mannequin and placed it onto my own head. I smiled and gave a small laugh.

"It fits perfectly!" I said with a woot.

I opened my eyes and saw the mannequin turn around, and did it scare me.

"Sorry, but this fedora is not for sale." A soft but low voice spoke.

I looked up and saw what I thought was a mannequin looking at me with big eyes. I took a step back and I tripped on the edge of a clothing rack. I began to fall backwards and I was trying to grab something to hold onto. The person grabbed my arm and pulled me back quickly into them. I landed into their chest softly, their chest was hard and firm. I looked up at the person. The person has an asian feature, very elegant. They had medium length sheer black hair that covered a bit of their face, it was curled lightly. The person's skin was porcelain white and it was flawless, their eyes were big and bright with heavy makeup around their eyes, but at the same time seemed natural and light. It felt a bit weird actually, their chest is hard and flat, but the person is a beautiful young woman. The outfit that the person was wearing were black and it's male clothes but with a slight of feminine look to them. I must be scared out of my mind.

"Are you alright?" The person asked.

"I am, thank you. I'm so sorry miss, I thought the fedora was on a mannequin." I said without a thought removing the fedora on my head.

I handed it back to them and the person placed it back onto their head.

"Miss? Oh no, I'm not a woman, I'm a man." He said with a small laugh.

I stared at this "guy" who was prettier than a girl and I was stunned.

"You're a... guy?" I asked.

"Ya I am, did that surprise you?" He asked with a smile.

"Uhm... will it offend you if I said... a little bit?" I asked dumbstruck.

"No, it's a pretty normal reaction with the people that I meet." He said.

"But I have to say, you are stunning." I said without thinking.

 He looked at me with a surprised reaction and smiled.

"Thank you, you're beautiful yourself." He replied.

I looked at him and smiled without knowing.

"Thank you... uhm... I.." I tried to introduce myself but was unable to get my name out first.

I suppose he saw that and stepped in.

"I'm Daichi, nice to meet you..." he said holding out his hand.

"_______, nice to meet you Daichi." I said placing my hand in his and we gave each other a handshake.

The two of us hit it off pretty quick, the two of us went to the food court in the mall, ordered a drink and sat down to chat.

"So are you by yourself?" Daichi asked.

"Oh uhm no, I'm here with 3 of my friends actually, they went to get a present for a friend of one of theirs." I replied taking a sip of my sparkling juice.

"I see, you don't like shopping?" He asked taking a sip of his ice coffee.

I shook my head.

"No not really, I'm kind of a tomboy actually, looking at isles and isles of clothes for hours is tiring. But once in a while I would enjoy it." I laughed.

"I'm the opposite, I love shopping and buying new clothes. I'm actually here with 4 of my friends, they went to a music shop and I just couldn't resist the clothes store. I was actually looking at clothes when you came up and grabbed my fedora." He laughed.

His eye smile was adorable, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry about that, but the fedora just caught my attention so bad, I wasn't planning on buying clothes today but I just had this urge to buy a hat and then I saw the fedora." I said.

"I could tell, I felt this sudden rush of energy and optimistic feel behind me when you came up behind me." He said with another smile.

I felt my face blush at how rash I was. Daichi looked at me with a gentle gaze for a few seconds and smiled.

"Well, since this fedora isn't from this area, I'll give it to you." He said taking off the large fedora on his head.

I looked at him surprised.

"What?" I asked dazed.

He smiled and handed the fedora to me.

"We're friends now aren't we? Since you like it so much I'll give it to you, think of this as a meeting gift if you like. Don't worry I have other fedoras back at home. Go ahead try it on, I haven't seen how you look yet properly with it." He said.

I blushed and took the hat.

"Thanks Daichi, I don't know what to say." I said.

"You don't need to say anything, just accept it is enough." Daichi said tilting his head.

I smiled and placed the fedora on my head.

"How does it look?" I asked.

"Wow, it looks way better on you than me. It definitely suits you, you should definitely keep it." He said giving me a thumbs up.

"Really? Thanks so much Daichi." I said with a big smile.

"No need to______." He said returning my smile with his own.

I rearranged the fedora a little and glanced to my left, not far away I saw a bunch of people at different tables looking at us.... or mostly at Daichi and whispering to each other, they had a confused expressions or an "ugly" expression on their faces. I turned to look at Daichi, and I saw him slightly glancing as well and took a sip of his ice coffee. I suddenly felt sad and a bit pained from seeing Daichi going quiet. I realized that the people are judging his appearance, not knowing if he's a man or a woman. Knowing that Daichi knows what's going on, I wanted to asked him about it.

"Does this happen... a lot?" I asked quietly.

Daichi looked up from his drink with a small smile.

"Don't worry about it________." He said softly.

Realizing that he doesn't want to talk about it, I decided not to push him... but I felt anger rising up.

"Daic...." I began.

"Daichi!" I heard someone shout from the loud food court. Daichi looked up and waved at someone behind me. I looked behind me and saw four young men walking up to us. They were all handsome and well dressed.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Ya the guys that went to the music store." He replied with a nod.

We both stood up to greet his friends, I took off the fedora.

"Who do we have here?" One of them said with a muscular built and a styled and sleeked back black hair.

"Hiro, this is________, I met her outside of the clothing shop and we became friends." Daichi said with a smile.

The one called Hiro smiled at me and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you_______, I'm Hiro. Hope Daichi wasn't going non-stop about clothes." He laughed.

"Oh no, we had a pretty decent conversation actually. Nice to meet you too." I said shaking his large hands.

"Oh, this is Cazqui, Masa, and Natsu here." Hiro said introducing the other 3.

I gave them a smile and a wave. They all waved back with a warm smile. Cazqui had black hair styled to frame his face, he had a layer of of white highlights on the top of his head, he has big and beautiful eyes, porcelain skin just like Daichi. Masa has a metallic-gray purple hair color, slightly tousled and covers a little bit below his eyebrow. Natsu has about the same length of black hair as Daichi, his hair was curled and tied up from the middle. Although they look pretty rockish, they are really nice and fun. The 6 of us decided to get lunch together since I didn't know where my three friends were.

"So tell us a bit about yourself________." Masa asked me with a smile while sipping his pop.

Natsu was eating away while looking at me. Daichi sat beside me so I wouldn't feel awkward.

"Well, to start off, I'm a bit of a tomboy, I'm not really a girly girl." I said slowly blushing.

"Oh I see, you don't see a lot of girls acting bold and well, tomboyish lately, it's not really a big thing." Cazqui said playing with his chopsticks.

"I suppose so, even if I want to change my personality, it's quite difficult to do." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Hey, you don't need to change anything about yourself, you're you, and you should stay you_______." Daichi suddenly said placing a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him surprised. My eyes met with his beautiful brown eyes surrounded by mists of silver and black.

"You two seem to compliment each other quite well." Hiro said to break the silence.

"Huh sorry?" I asked breaking the connection and looking at them.

Masa and Hiro looked at each other with a friendly grin.

"First time hearing your say that Daichi, looks like you might have found someone perfect." Masa teased with a wink.

I felt the heat in my cheeks shoot up, I was dumbstruck.

"Masa, Hiro, what are you talking about?! Don't make things awkward for us." Daichi said getting up from his seat to grab Hiro and Masa.

The four of them on the other side of the table dodged him and laughed. Not knowing what to say I just watch Daichi trying to grab Hiro and Masa. His shiny black chin length hair swayed as he moved, his porcelain skin and face was breathtaking. If you're to meet Daichi without knowing him, it'll be hard to believe that he's a man. But the thing is... Daichi is a man, and I realized that I have fallen for him. Without knowing I gave a small smile.

"Hey______ you ok? You look blanked out." Natsu suddenly asked through his mouth full of burger.

I came back to my senses as the other 4 turned to look at me.

"Oh uhm... I'm fine, something just came into my mind, and my train of thoughts just went everywhere." I said.

I took a quick glance at Daichi, he gave a small smile, I quickly looked away shyly. As I looked away I can see some other people looking at our table, at Daichi. My heart clenched seeing their faces with confusion and judgement.

"Hey______!" We're leaving!" I heard a voice calling from the distance.

I looked behind me to see my three friends with a few bags of accessories and clothes.

"We got you some stuff too!" Linda shouted.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I turned around to the five of them and gave a small smile.

"It was really nice to meet you all, and it was pleasant to enjoy the time with you guys. I'm sorry but I have to go now." I said standing up.

They all stood up too.

"No problem, we had fun too, we're going to leave too so good timing." Cazqui said.

I smiled. I took the fedora off and handed it to Daichi, Daichi took it with a confused look.

"Thank you so much for the fedora, but I don't feel it's right to take it like this." I said looking up at him.

Daichi held if for a second or two and smiled. He then placed it back onto my head gently, and smiled.

"Daichi?" I said confused.

"Remember it's a gift from a friend to a friend. You don't have to feel bad for anything_______, I'd be really happy if you accepted it." He said with a smile.

I just looked at him dazed.

"We're off_______, take care and hope to see you around." Hiro, Natsu, and Masa said with a smile, gave a wave and walked away in the opposite direction.

Cazqui placed his arm around Daichi and smiled at me.

"You don't have to feel bad for anything______, this is something that Daichi would like to do for a friend. Don't make his pretty face cry." Cazqui said with a wink.

Daichi closed his eyes and let out a sigh. I gently touched the fedora and smiled.

"Then I'll keep it, thanks so much Daichi." I said.

Daichi smiled and nodded.

"Now that's settled, let's go, see ya around______." Cazqui said dragging Daichi with him.

"Hope I can see you in the fedora next time we meet!" Daichi shouted as Cazqui continued dragging him further.

"Next time? How is he so sure?" I asked.

I turned and ran to my friends.

"Hey who were they?" Linda asked.

"Uhm, new friends." I replied

"Nice, looks like you can let your inner tomboy out when you're with them. Say, one of them is really pretty, another girl in a group of boys that's nice." Hana nudged me.

"Ehh I don't know yet. Uh oh no... he's a guy, he just loves fashion." I replied.

"Oh.... I see." Hana said with a nod.

"Nice fedora, you look good in it, you should buy more fedoras. Come on let's go." Riley said.

"Thanks. Ya let's go." I said with a smile.

The three of them turned and walked towards the exit. I took my my fedora and looked inside.

"Huh?" I said a white piece of paper stuck to the center of the fedora.

I took it off and opened it up, I smiled.

"Hope to see you soon, let me know if you want to hang. ~ Daichi." It said with his number on the bottom.

My heart began to beat fast and I couldn't stop smiling. I turned around to see the five of the walking in the distance, almost like we connected, Daichi took a quick glance back. He gave a small wave and I waved back.

"Guess I really fell in love after all." I said quietly.

I turned and ran to the exit. Two days went by, and I was out for a walk. The sun hung high in the sky and the sky was clear, I wore the fedora that Daichi gave me because I've grown attached to it and I needed something to block the sun's ray. I sat down beside a fountain in a park and took in the beauty and relaxation. I opened my eyes and took out something in my pocket.

"Should I?" I asked myself.

I looked at the number on the slip of paper and pondered if I should text Daichi or not. I looked around me and saw people walking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. I smiled and took out my phone. I sat by the fountain and listened to the water flowing behind me. I closed my eyes and lowered the fedora a little bit. Someone sat beside me but I didn't see who it was.

"Did you wait long?" The person beside me asked.

I opened my eyes realizing the voice, and looked beside me with a smile.

"Daichi!" I said.

"Hey_______, sorry for making you wait." He said.

"No, not at all, sorry for calling you like this. How did you know it was me?" I asked.

He was dressed in black with gold accents. He wore a buttoned top and silky pants with big openings at the bottom that when he stood together, it looks like a dress. As usual, his face is beautiful, porcelain white skin, dark red lipstick, with black and gold eye makeup. His hair was slightly curled and he didn't wore a hat today. On the other hand, I dressed a little more feminine than I usually do, I wore a dark blue skinny jeans, a tank top and I curled my hair for once. Without knowing, I feel like I dressed nicely for Daichi maybe. It does feel nice to dress like this once in a while.

"It's because of this, it has a special place in my heart you know. I can recognize it anywhere." He said with a smile touching the black fedora.

I took it off and held it out to him.

"Well, if it's really special than I suggest you take it back." I said.

"If you tell me to take it back one more time, I'm gonna leave." Daichi said crossing his arm.

"Wow...." I said dumbstruck by his ultimatum.

He looked at me and then soften his expression with a smile, he took the fedora and gently placed it on my head again.

"I'm just kidding, but seriously though, it would make me sad if you gave it back to me. Because I consider the hat as part of our friendship. There, it looks nice as ever." Daichi said with a smile and gently tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

I realized how much he cherishes our friendship even though this is only our second meeting, I smiled.

"Then I promise I'll never try to give it back to you ever again." I said.

"Even when I ask?" Daichi asked with a smile.

"Uhm.. well." I said, my eyes began to wonder.

"Say no." Daichi said giving the fedora a flick.

I smiled at his cuteness and nodded. Sometimes I really find it hard that Daichi's a guy, he's just beautiful.

"Come on, let's go get an ice cream or something." Daichi said standing up and laid out his hand to me.

I took his hand and he helped pull me up. The two of us started walking towards an ice cream shop while talking. If people didn't know any better, they may just think we're two women having a girl's day out, and Daichi surpasses my height by a head. The two of us entered an ice cream shop and it was lively. I began to think that this is a date.

"What are you getting?" I asked Daichi.

"I'm not sure, I'm thinking of coffee flavoured ice cream. You?" He responded.

"Maybe Mango." I said.

The two of us arrived at the register and a male employee greeted us, right after he looked at Daichi up and down with a slight judgmental look but then gave a smile.

"A coffee ice cream please, and a mango one please." Daichi said.

I looked at the employee's expression quickly and I saw him flinch a little before entering our order. I glanced at Daichi, he was looking down at his hands. My brows came together deep in thought.

"I mean, is it so weird to see someone like this? I mean Daichi's not dressed as a drag queen or something. He actually looks pretty decent, yes he wears makeup but it's not like dramatic like crazy. He's just really gorgeous. That's all... this judgmental world." I thought to myself.

We got our ice cream and left. The two of us walked down the lively street, some people would occasionally look at us, because underneath Daichi's makeup, they can still see his masculine features. Daichi didn't seem to be bothered much by them though, which I'm happy about. But curiosity and concern sparks within me. The two of us found a bench and sat down, and enjoyed our ice cream a bit.

"Uhm Daichi?" I finally asked unable to keep my silence.

"Yes?" Daichi said turning to me.

"I hope I won't offend you, but I would like to ask about your makeup." I asked.

Daichi leaned back and smiled.

"You might have been shocked at first when you first saw me right?" He asked.

"A little..." I said quietly.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure you noticed by now that a lot other people have surprised expressions or judgmental ones when they walk pass me. I don't blame them, and I can't tell them to look away. This is part of who I am, the clothes, the makeup, it's me. Do you know what I mean?" Daichi asked.

"Of course I understand, Although I did find you unique at first, but I came to accept that this is you. I mean look at me, I'm a tomboy and I can't change that about me. You accepted me without asking. I'm grateful for that. Just wish the world was less judgmental." I said taking a bite out of my ice cream.

"Yes the world can be judgmental, but as long we're happy as we are, having those few people in our lives that loves us as us, I think that's all that matters don't you think?" Daichi asked me.

I looked at him, his dynamic but gentle eyes looked back at me.

"Yea, you're right." I said smiling.

Daichi smiled and reached out his hand towards me. I instinctively leaned back a little.

"Daichi?" I asked confused.

His thumb touched the edge of my mouth and he swiped it to the side. He then grabbed a napkin and wiped his thumbs off.

"Sorry, there was a piece of the ice cream cone and ice cream on your mouth." He said with a small laugh.

I felt my face heat up.

"Oh.. thanks." I said.

"Ladies." A group of men said to us as they walked passed us with grins.

Daichi and I looked at each other in disgust. One of them looked back again to look at Daichi and turned to one of his friend.

"Dude, the one in the dark clothing is actually a guy." I heard him whisper.

"Let's go." I said standing up and turning towards Daichi.

I gently grabbed Daichi's wrist and tugged him along. I had a feeling that if I didn't, the men would've came back and questioned him. As time passed, Daichi and I became closer and closer, my feelings for Daichi grew gradually as well everytime I see him. I became close friends with Masa, Cazqui, Hiro, and Natsu as well. My female friends were all busy with their own things, and the things that they did didn't seem to interest me much. And being a tomboy, hanging out with the guys seemed more fun. I also found that the five of them are actually a band, Daichi played the guitar which was really amazing to me. One day the 6 of us decided to go bowling, we were seperated into teams, Masa, Hiro and Daichi were a team, Cazqui, Natsu and I were a team. I just finished my turn against Masa and we both sat down for the next round. Natsu was after me and he was up against Daichi. Cazqui sat beside me. As Daichi was having his turn I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was mesmerizing.

"Hey_______." Cazqui gently tapped my shoulder.

"Uh yea?" I came back to my senses and turned to Cazqui.

"You look like you were daydreaming just now." Cazqui said with a smile.

"Oh... was I?" I asked.

"Sure does, you look like someone in love." Cazqui said tying his shoes.

"No...." I responded.

 "You could've fooled me. I can see right through you you know? Tell me, you are aren't you?" Cazqui asked pressing me for an answer.

I realized I can't let this slide.

"Yes..." I sighed.

"Thought so, and from what I've seen so far... Daichi?" He asked.

My face began to burn up and I looked at Cazqui.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

Cazqui smiled and nodded.

"Great.. I'm gonna be teased by you." I said.

"Hey, just because I'm a bit hyper doesn't mean I'm a when it comes to feelings." Cazqui said with a small gasp accompanied with a small laugh.

"Oh really?" I said with a small smile.

"Don't be afraid, I realize that for a girl to fall in love with someone can be difficult, but I know Daichi well, since you accepted him for who he is already, I feel like things will flow smoothly. Because I've seen his facial expressions when you're hanging with us, or after him coming back after spending a day with you. His smile can reach his ears." Cazqui whispered in my ear.

My heart began to beat faster realizing that maybe just maybe, Daichi may have the same feelings.

"So go out there and bring out that brave and confident side of you out." I'm rooting for you, but take your time. Guess I'm up." Cazqui said giving my shoulder a friendly squeeze before getting up.

I looked across from our seats and my eyes met with Daichi's big eyes. He gave a smile and I smiled back. Another week or so went by and I finally decided that I'm ready to tell Daichi my feelings. I texted Daichi if he wanted to go to the mall with me, and he replied with a yes. Although it's not my favorite thing to do, I know it's what Daichi loves to so: shop and dress nicely. I wore the special fedora that means so much to me than I ever knew as the months went by. I waited outside the mall's entrance for him to arrive. My heart slowly began to beat faster, I tried to calm myself down, telling myself that it's just us hanging out at the moment, nothing more. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, wanting to clear my mind a little. I felt someone come up to me, I opened my eyes slowly to see what was in front of me. My eyes met with beautiful brown ones with with metallic black eyeshadow and charismatic lined eyes, eyes that I know so well of as of now. He was underneath the fedora looking at me with a soft smile.

"Hey Daichi." I greeted with a smile.

"Hey______, did you wait long?" He asked straightening his posture.

"No, not at all." I responded.

"I would wait for you forever." I thought to myself.

His black hair was curled at the bottom, shiny and sleek as always. He wore a white top that showed one shoulder, and cotton black pants with bell openings at the bottom. Gorgeous as always.

"Come on, let's go inside, I haven't went shopping in a while. It's always more fun  when you're shopping with someone isn't it?" He asked as we entered.

"Sure is." I replied.

He then stopped and looked at me.

"Say, I remember you telling me the first day that we met that you didn't like shopping." Daichi suddenly said.

 "Uh... yea..." I remembered, my face began to heat up.

"So what made you want to come to the mall today?" Daichi asked with a smile.

"Uhm... well... I thought maybe you would've liked to go shopping for clothes and makeup?" I responded looking around.

"Thanks for the consideration, since you're putting aside your dislike of shopping for me today, I'll make sure to use it up wisely" Daichi said giving my nose a gentle touch.

I was taken aback at the sudden gesture, but smiled and nodded.

"Come on, let's go shopping, maybe I can help you pick out some outfits as well." Daichi said taking my hand in his and guiding me throughout the mall.

We went into makeup stores, I helped Daichi pick out shades of makeup, eyeshadow, etc. We went to a lot of clothing shop, I watched Daichi going through isles of clothes, he picked out a lot of outfits, he even bought me a bunch as well. If we were a couple, I would've think that our roles would be reversed, with me being the boyfriend. We shopped for about 3 hours, it was ridiculous, for me. For Daichi, seeing his smile was my joy, and I felt like I can still shop if it meant for me to stay by him. We had people look at us, they judged us, but we ignored them, because we were lost in our fun time. The two of us had bags of clothes and makeup in our hands. We bought ice cream again and went to a nearby park to rest.

"I called the guys to come meet us in a while." Daichi told me.

"Ya no problem, I feel like we could use some extra hands." I said with a laugh.

Daichi looked at all the bags in our hands and gave me a guilty look.

"Sorry_______, guess I got carried away." He said.

"Don't worry about it, I knew what I was getting myself into. It was an amazing day though." I said taking a bite of my ice cream.

"It was indeed, thanks for putting up with my obsession with fashion." Daichi said.

"No need to thank me." I responded.

Maybe this is the time for me to tell him my feelings?

"It almost felt like we were going on a date, except our roles were reversed." I said with a small laugh.

"You saw it like that?" Daichi asked sounding surprised. 

"Ya a little, except I was the boyfriend who hated shopping, and you were the girlfriend that loved shopping." I said smiling.

I turned to look at Daichi, he was looking at me with a soft expression.

"Hey can I wear the fedora for a bit? The sun is getting to me." He asked.

"Uhm sure, here you go." I said handing it to him, a bit caught with the sudden subject change.

"Maybe he caught on but doesn't feel the same way?" I asked myself.

"Hey you have a small chunk of ice cream on your lips, let me wipe it off for you" Daichi said coming closer slowly.

"Oh uhm.. sure." I said still deep in thought.

He leaned in and his finger came closer to my lips. He then stopped, and looked at me.

"Daichi?" I asked confused.

"Ya I'll wipe it off for you." He responded with a smile.

He then tilted the large fedora on his head to the side that faced out and leaned in. The next thing I know, our view to the outside world was covered by the large fedora, and his lip were on mine softly. He pulled back a few centimeters away from my face to look at me, the fedora still covering us. Almost like it's shielding us from the eyes of everyone.

"How about you be the girlfriend of the guy who loves shopping instead?" He asked softly.

I was still out of it, but I finally came back to my senses.

"Does this mean, you love me?" I asked to make sure.

"I think there's still a little bit of ice cream here." Daichi said looking at my lips.

He gave me a quick peck on my lips again, and smiled.

"I hope that answered your question?" He asked looking into my eyes.

My mouth without knowing turned into a smile unconsciously. At the moment, I didn't see Daichi as a person who's a guy who's dresses better than a girl in a dress, or a guy who wore makeup. I saw Daichi as a man, the man whom I love. We sat there for a bit and enjoying each other's presence, then a group of guys walked by and looked at us.

"Sorry can we help you?" I asked.

"So what are you two? Are you guys in a relationship?" One of them asked.

They looked like they're in their late 20's about 5 of them, although they look pretty normal, I can tell their personality aren't clean or proper.

"Uhm yes we are? Why are you asking?" I asked.

"So you guys biual?" Another one asked

"No, this is a normal relationship." Daichi suddenly said.

"So what if we were?" I suddenly added.

All of their eyes went wide and looked at Daichi.

"So wait, so you're a guy? I thought you were a girl." Another one said laughing.

At that moment, anger began to boil up inside me. Daichi suddenly held my hand tighter, almost like he's restraining me.

"Thank you, if you can excuse us, we would like to enjoy our time alone." Daichi said slowly.

"What a weird situation, hey why did you choose a guy wearing makeup?" Another one asked me.

I wanted to punch that person at the moment.

"Because I love him, you got problem?" I retaliated about to stand up.

"Sorry, can we help you with something?" A familiar voice asked.

Daichi and I look to the side. Masa, Cazqui, Hiro, and Natsu came over.

"Hiro, Masa, Cazqui, Natsu." I called out remember Daichi phoning them earlier.

"Hey______, Daichi." Masa waved.

They stopped in front of the group of men.

"Let me as you men again, can we help you with something?" Hiro asked.

"I see that you called for reinforcements, consider you two lucky. Next time I see you two, I might just steal the girl." The "leader" of the group said looking at me.

I felt Daichi's hand held mine tighter.

"I'll make sure that'll never happen." Daichi replied.

I looked at him surprised.

"Oh yeah? We'll see then next time." The leader replied.

"If you're done here, I suggest you leave before authorities gets here." Cazqui said.

"Don't forget this is a public area, all eyes are staring at us and those stares doesn't see like the friendly type." Masa reminded them.

"Don't make yourselves look like fools." Natsu added twirling his drumsticks.

The group of men gave us a glare and left. The four of them turned to us.

"Guess we got here just in time." Hiro said with a thumbs up.

"Yea, luckily nothing serious happened." Daichi replied.

"Say, I almost saw_______ get up and start throwing punches." Natsu said.

"Yea, I could almost sense her anger from back there." She's a tough one." Masa said with a laugh.

My face began to heat up.

 Daichi gently gave my hand a squeeze.

"And that's what I love about her." Daichi said placing the fedora back onto my head with a smile.

I smiled back seeing his. The four of them give each other a quick glance and all smiled.

"Well if we're done here, let's go. You guys look like you could use some extra hands." Hiro laughed.

"Ya thanks guys." I replied getting up with Daichi.

They helped us carry some stuff and walked ahead. Natsu wrapped his arm around Daichi's neck and dragged him into the front with Masa and Hiro. Cazqui slowed down and walked beside me.

"Seemed like you and Daichi are pretty close now. Did something happen?" He asked.

"Of course we are, we are close." I replied with a shy smile.

Cazqui lightly poke my cheek.

"Of course I know that, what I'm asking is, he confessed to you didn't he?" He asked.

"Guess I can't hide it from you." I let out a sigh and then a smile.

"Of course not, Daichi's my best friend, I know him well enough to see when he's in love with someone. I'm happy for you two." Cazqui said.

I looked at him as I see him looking ahead at his friends.

"Thanks Caz." I said.

"You know, since he wore make up and dress very stylishly than a normal guy, we worried that Daichi might never find someone who'll accept him for him, or that someone might abandon him during hard times. Such as judgmental stares and not seeing him not fitting into society because of his preferences in self expression." Cazqui said.

I felt pain in my heart hearing Cazqui's concern for his friend.

"But, Daichi has come to accept that he's like this and not letting those stares bring him down. But we wished that he could have someone that can understand him even more on an emotional level, someone who can be with him at night when he's alone. So thank goodness he met you_________. So I suppose we can leave Daichi in your care now? " Cazqui said smiling.

I smiled back at him and nodded.

"I'll make sure that Daichi will never lose that beautiful smile of his, even if I have to throw myself at anyone who'll hurt him. I'm a tomboy, and I'm not afraid to show that side of me. I've come to accept that side of me as well, and I'm not gonna let something like judgements bring me down either. I love Daichi, and I'll love him for him." I said with a confident smile.

"Thanks so much________." Cazqui said ruffling my hair.

 I frowned playfully and we both laughed.

"Hey you two hurry up or we'll leave without you!" We heard Hiro shout from ahead.

"Let's go!" I said running.

Weeks turned into month, and a month turned into even more months, and eventually a year. Daichi and I were happy together. We had dates, we went to amusement parks and beaches, malls  and concerts, we would go on road trips with the guys. Happiness is beautiful when you're spending it with the people you love. One day, Daichi texted me to go out with him for something. I met up with him about an hour later at an intersection. Yes, apparently the two of us aren't living together yet even though it's almost a year already, I didn't mind though because it makes me long for him more.

"Hey Daichi!" I said running up to him when I see him and hugging him.

"Woah, hey_______." Daichi laughed kissing me on the cheek.

"What's up?" I asked him after releasing him.

He had a slightly lighter make up on today, light brown eyeshadow with a thin black liner than defines his eyes. His lips were painted in a shade of red purple, but it doesn't stand out too much. And as always, his porcelain skin being flawless as always. He had on a white t shirt that kind of drooped down on one shoulder, he had a black bottom with bell openings.

"Since there are events coming up for our band soon, we're planning on getting new hairstyles. The other guys all have their appointments set on different days, I'm getting mine today so I was wondering if you wanted to come along?" He said with a smile.

"Of course I love too, I'm excited to see what new hairstyle you'll be getting." I said with a smile.

"Great, oh, let's go before we're late." Daichi said looking at his watch.

He takes my hand and we start running.

"Your makeup is lighter than usual Daichi." I said on the way.

"Ya, I wanted to try something lighter today." He said looking at me with a smile.

"You know, after seeing you with such heavy and beautiful makeup, I don't know if I'll be able to get use to the lighter side of you." I said with a laugh.

"Well then, guess I'll just go back to my normal makeup then in order for you to feel comfortable." Daichi said.

I kissed him on the cheek with a laugh.

"It's going to take me a while, I didn't say I didn't like it. I like you with or without makeup, heavy or light, feminine clothes or masculine. I don't love you just based on appearance, although I am a little envious of your beauty. Haha, I love your personality more than your appearance. So you don't need to change anything about you for me, I've accepted you as you, do what makes you happy. Alright?" I said with a smile.

"Thanks for everything_______." Daichi said kissing me.

"I don't need you to thank me, I should thank fate for allowing me to meet the perfect opposite of me. Come on let's go!" I said with a wink taking his hand again and running.

When we arrived, Daichi sat down and I waited for him to finish his appointment. Eventually, I fell asleep. Ya, a bit ridiculous but sleepiness gets the best of me at some times. I don't know how long has passed but something soft and smooth brushed past my cheeks gently. I opened my eyes and I see Daichi's face looking at me with a smile.

"You're done?" I asked waking up.

"Ya, I just finished." Daichi said standing straight.

"Sorry I fell asleep, it looks really nice." I said looking at his new hair.

"No don't worry about it, I didn't want to wake you up, but my hand naturally wanted to your cheeks." Daichi said with a smile.

His hair was cut a bit shorter than before, it's dyed in a medium dark brown color with 2 streaks of dark pink on each side. He got bangs as well, the new hairstyle and his light make up that he wore today made him look gorgeous.

"You look flawless Daichi." I said with a big smile.

Thanks lots, but of course to me, you're perfect in my eyes." Daichi said giving me a kiss.

"You know at this point, I should put on heavy makeup just to match up with your beauty." I said with a laugh.

"If you put it like that I feel like I really need to change how I look." Daichi said with a laugh.

I leaned and hugged him, his lean but toned chest met my cheeks.

 "No, just stay as you are now, that'll make me the most happy." I said.

Dachi rested his chin on my head and nodded.

"I will, so don't worry." He said.

One day, Daichi and I decided to go shopping. It's been a while since we went to the mall. Today, Daichi decided to dress a bit more neutral: he wore a size bigger black t-shirt, and he wore black jeans with a dark blue and white plaid shirt tied around his waist. His hair is curled slightly, and of course deep red lipstick and defined eyeliner. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I wonder what the theme of Daichi's outfit's going to be, it keeps me entertained. The two of us walked through the mall, wherever we walked, there were people who glanced at us and whispered to each other. Of course there were judgemental looks, and there were few that smiled. By seeing those, it lets me believe that there are people out there who are accepting to people who are out of the norms just as I am. We shopped for about an hour, we stopped to take a break. Daichi of course bought a lot of clothes and makeup, I on the other hand... well.. I only bought like two things and I don't even remember what they were because I was busy helping Daichi pick out his.

"Hey give me a sec, I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said.

"Alright, I'll wait here." Daichi said with a smile, there were bags surrounding his feet.

I smiled and walked into the restroom. I felt kind of bad for leaving Daichi alone, Because of the encounter with the group of guys a year prior, and seeing all those judgmental eyes from people, I felt like I have to protect Daichi, protect him from being hurt. I hurried to the washroom, and ran out. When I went out I saw a group of young teenage boys talking to Daichi. I felt the urge to go up right away but I saw Daichi smile. Then the boys waved to Daichi and walked away. I walked up to Daichi and smiled.

"What was that all about?" I asked seeing him smiling.

"Oh nothing much, the boys asked me where I got my top, and said they loved my style. They also complimented my hair and makeup and said that I'm amazing for expressing myself so vibrantly like this. They said that they hope that people can express themselves more openly in the future." Daichi said with a smile picking up the bags.

I smiled after hearing those words.

"Looks like those boys are more open-minded then most adults today huh?" I said.

"I suppose, but it doesn't really bother me, because I have amazing friends, and an amazing girlfriend, and knowing that there are people out there who sees people like me as normal." Daichi said kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh look, now I got lipstick on my cheek." I said with a small laugh.

"No, this is smudge proof lipstick and not transferable, so your cheeks are safe from my lipstick, but not from my kisses." Daichi said with a laugh and kissed me again.

We both burst out laughing. A few days later, Daichi told me he's going out for a bit in the morning with the guys so he'll see me in the afternoon. The morning went by slowly, but I couldn't bug Daichi because he's with the guys doing something so I think it may be important. When 5PM came around, I got a phone call from Daichi.

"Hey Dai, how was your day with the guys?" I asked.

"It was great, we just had something to take care of, oh by the way, Happy Anniversary _________." Daichi said with a cheerful tone.

"Anniversary? Has it been a year already since we became a couple?" I asked surprised.

"Ya, time sure flies doesn't it." Daichi said over the phone.

"It sure does." I laughed.

"Oh, can you come to the park later? I have something to give you." Daichi asked.

"Ya of course. What area in the park?" I asked.

"I'm going to let your run a little bit, I think it'll be fun." Daichi said with a laugh.

"Oh come on.... Daichi~~~." I groaned.

"It's not like it's a secret place or anything, Love you, see you soon." Daichi said and hung up.

I was annoyed about having to look for him, but I'm willing to do it just to see him. I got ready, fixed my hair, wore a little bit of makeup even though I know I can never beat him. By the time I exited the house it was a little past 6PM. I walked towards the park and on the way I saw 4 young men walking from the opposite direction. I squinted and saw their faces.

"Hiro?" I called out.

The four of them stopped and looked at me.

"Hey________." Hiro waved with a smile.

He then nudged Masa and Natsu, the 4 of them turned and started running away.

"Hey wait!" I shouted and ran after them.

Back in middle school, I was the atheletic type since I was a tomboy. I caught onto Cazqui and wrapped my arms around him.

"Guys! Save me!" Cazqui shouted dramatically.

The other 3 stopped and sighed, then they walked back towards me.

"Why are you guys avoiding me?" I asked them.

"Sorry______, we were with Daichi and he told us to be careful not to bump into you on the way back home, or else you'll ask where he is and drag us into searching for him." Hiro explained.

I burst out laughing.

"Guess Daichi really does understand me. What are we waiting for? Let's go." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Natsu asked.

"What do you mean what do you mean? Let's go look for Daichi together." I said.

All for of them sighed and complied. We headed the park, the sun was setting. When we arrived at the location where the four of them said Daichi would be, he wasn't.

"Where could he be?" Masa said.

"Let's split and search. Cazqui suggested.

We all nodded, Hiro and Masa is a group, Natsu and Cazqui became a group, I went off alone. I phoned Daichi, his phone was turned off the first few times. I began to worry at this moment. I phoned him again and after the third ring, he picked up.

"Daichi! Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm by the lake, you alright?" He asked hearing my worried expression.

"Ok good, I couldn't get through to you earlier, but thank goodness it finally did. I'll coming to you now." I said and hung up.

I phoned the other 4 to let them know where Daichi is and decided to meet up at the lake. The park's pretty big, it took me about 5 minutes to get to the lake. In the distance I saw Daichi looking out at the lake, I smiled and began to go forward when I saw a group of men approaching him, and I realized that it was the same group of men who harassed us a year before.

"Daichi..." I said worried.

Daichi turned around and came face to face with the group of men, I began to run up to them. One of the guy started to push Daichi, but Daichi stood his ground and I can see their faces looking stern.

"Hey!" I shouted.

They all stopped and turned to me.

"________." Daichi said with his eyes wide.

I ran up to them, I stood in front of Daichi protectively.

"Don't you dare touch him?" I shouted at them, anger boiling.

"________ get out of here before you get hurt." Daichi said pushing my shoulder.

"And leave you? No way! I'm going to protect you, I'm not going to let you get hurt." I said back to him.

"Oh look, a girl protecting another girl, how cute." One of them said.

"Watch your mouth." I retorted.

"________, don't provoke them." Daichi said pulling my hands.

"Guess it's too late now, I see your a tough girl,. But it's not going to be any use. I think I said before, you should break up with that abnormal person and come with me." The leader said putting his fingers under my chin and roughly lifting it up.

The anger in me exploded and without knowing, my hand went up and I slapped him hard across the face.

 I slapped him so hard, I made his head turn.

"Don't you ever call him abnormal, you disgust me." I said rolling up my sleeves.

The guy, rubbed his cheek and turned to me, he then shoved me to the ground hard, I lost my balance and I scraped my palm hard on the concrete ground, and ripped my pants.

"__________!" Daichi shouted and crouched down to help me up.

"I'm fine Daichi, it's just a small scrape." I said balling my hand into a fist ready to punch him.

Daichi then turned and punched the guy straight in the face and he staggered backwards onto the ground. I was shocked speechless, I have never seen this side of Daichi before.

"Daichi..." I murmured.

"You can judge me, laugh at me, whatever. But I can never allow a despicable person like you to touch the person I love like that." Daichi warned them.

All this time, I only saw Daichi as a soft person who loves fashion and beauty, but today by wanting to protect me I finally saw a different side of him. Suddenly Cazqui, Hiro, and Masa came running up to us.

"Hey________, Daichi you alright?" Masa asked.

"Yea." I said.

Daichi came back to me helping me stand up.

"How dare you touch a woman like that you disgrace of a human being." Hiro shouted at them with Masa and Cazqui standing in front of us in defense.

"We called the police, they'll be arriving any moment. You won't be leaving here until they come here, and we'll make sure that that happens." Masa said.

"We also have evidence of the violence of you shoving our friends intentionally and aggressively. There's no point defending your side because it was you men who approached us first and made the first move, everything that we did counts as self defense." Cazqui said holding up his phone showing a picture of the men shoving me to the ground.

I smiled and Daichi held me hand. Natsu soon came running with 4 policemen. They handcuffed the men and all of us went to the station for questioning. About 45 minutes later, we came out, having the situation resolved in our favour just like what Cazqui said. My hand is bandaged so it'll be fine.

"Let's go home, I'm beat." Hiro said stretching.

"Ya let's, besides you guys are going on Vacation tomorrow." Masa said with a smile.

"Vacation?" I asked confused.

"Ya, the guys and I went out today and they bought plane tickets for us two, it was suppose to be our anniversary present." Daichi said handing me a plane ticket.

"Really? You guys didn't have to." I said.

"We thought that you guys should go and enjoy yourselves more, especially you_______, we're thankful to you that Daichi found someone as amazing as you. See this 3 day trip as a present from all of us to you." Cazqui said with a smile.

"Thanks so much guys." I said giving them all a hug.

"Come on, let's get some rest, you guys should start packing, don't pack too much though, it'll keep you guys from having fun." Natsu said.

"We won't." I said looking at Daichi, he hasn't said anything ever since coming out of the station.

We departed and went home, Daichi and I started packing for tomorrow. I couldn't sleep, because of all of the packing and excitement. After packing up and walked up to my window, dawn was slowly approaching.

"Let's make this trip memorable Daichi." I said to myself with a smile.

Morning came, Hiro drove all of us to the airport, Daichi and I both carried one big suitcase, not much were brought accept for clothes, hygienic items, and in Daichi's case, makeup. I brought the fedora that Daichi gave me with me. Our destination is Hawaii, so I was even more excited. Daichi still haven't said much ever since all of us met up, and it worries me. Hiro, Masa, and Natsu talked with Daichi as we waited, Cazqui sat with me.

"Hey Caz, is Daichi alright?" I asked him.

"Yea he is, guess what happened yesterday came as a shock to him." Cazqui said.

"Well, he definitely shocked me with that strong side of him, but he looks so down." I said looking at Daichi sitting on the opposite talking with Natsu.

"Guess after seeing those jerks hurt you like that, it was hard for him to take in." Cazqui said.

"So he's blaming himself?" I asked surprised.

"Seems like it, we all told him to not be so hard on himself, I suppose he thinks that you got hurt because of him, his looks and so forth." Cazqui sighed.

"Daichi...." I whispered.

"You love Daichi don't you?" Cazqui suddenly asked.

"Of course I do, I want to protect him and be by his side during hard times." I replied.

"Then take this trip to show him just how much you love, help us cheer him up_________. I'm leaving that up to you." Cazqui said with a smile.

"Don't worry, leave it up to me." I said with nod.

The two of us boarded the plane 15 minutes later. It was a 2 hour flight, and on the flight, Daichi didn't say much but he did respond to everything I asked him. The two of us finally landed in Hawaii, the warm air greeted us and the clear blue sky hung beautifully above us. I took Daichi's hand, he looked at me a bit surprised at the suddenness.

"Come on, let's go to our resort." I said with a smile.

"Yea." Daichi replied with a small smile.

Seeing his expression on his beautiful features saddens me, but I was determined to make these three days memorable. Our "hotel room" is in the shallow area of the light blue ocean, individual rooms with enough privacy from everyone else.

"This place is beautiful isn't it?" I asked Daichi.

"Yes it is." Daichi replied.

We unpacked, but after a while, Daichi stood up and went to the deck and looked out to the ocean. I just gazed at his back, his hair gently floating in the breeze. His black top gently hung loose on one shoulder. I didn't know what to do, I could sense his worries and stress. I didn't want to talk to him and press him to talk right now, I just wanted to cheer him up. I got up and walked up behind him, I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, since it's the late afternoon now, want to go for a walk around town and then take a stroll on the beach?" I asked.

I looked at his side profile, he was even more flawless, but it was a sad beauty.

"Yea, I'd like that." Daichi finally said with a smile.

I took his hand  and we went out the door. We walked around the area, went into shops and ate dinner together outside. Daichi's mood seem to lighten up quite a bit. The two of us finally went to the beach when night fell, there were still a lot of people on the beach which was amazing. Daichi took my hand and we walked along the shore.

"I feel really thankful for the guys for giving us such a nice anniversary present." I said.

"I'm happy as well ________, especially when you're here with me." Daichi said.

I smiled. I let go of his hand, and jumped onto his back.

"Woah________, you surprised me there." Daichi said with a small chuckle.

"Sorry, I was craving for a piggyback from you." I said giving his cheek a kiss.

"So forward as always, remember when you grabbed the fedora right off my head on the first day that we met?" Daichi asked with a small laugh.

"Of course I do, how could I forget, and I happen to meet the love of my life." I said tucking a strand of his hair behind his hair.

Daichi gave me a piggypack on the beach for a few minutes in silence.

"Hey_______..." Daichi asked.

"Yes Daichi?" I replied.

"Sometimes I feel like I should change myself, because of others not accepting me, you got hurt." Daichi said.

"Hey, no, you don't need to change anything about yourself at all. I want you to be comfortable with who you are inside and out. I'm going to accept you no matter what. It wasn't your fault at all, but look at the end, we're all ok. You're fine, and I'm fine. We should enjoy these three wonderful days that Hiro, Masa, Natsu, and Cazqui gave us. I don't want you sulking, worrying, or blaming yourself over stupid things. Alright? I want these 3 days to be memorable, so please, don't put yourself down anymore." I said softly.

Daichi nodded.

"Hey can you reach into my sweater pocket?" He asked.

"Yea sure." I replied.

I reached into his sweater pocket and took out a necklace.

"A necklace?" I asked.

"Yea, I actually wanted to give it to you later, but I decided against that. Happy anniversary ________." Daichi said.

"Thank you Daichi." I said hugging him tighter.

It was a gold necklace with a pearl in the center, it had small diamonds around it in the shape of a dove. Since it was dark out, I couldn't see it clearly but I can manage to see that at least.

"You ready to go back now?" Daichi asked.

"Yea, let's go." I said holding onto Daichi's shoulders.

Daichi carried me on his back all the way to our resort. When we entered, we finished unpacking our things.

"I'm going to take a shower, first, you alright with that?" Daichi asked.

"Yea of course, I can wait." I replied.

Daichi smiled and went into the bathroom, he didn't lock the door. I sat on the bed and looked out the window to the starry night sky and calm water.

"It's been a year since we've been together already, time sure flies. I wonder if our relationship can be on another level?" I thought to myself. Since it's just the two of us now, and on our anniversary, maybe something amazing can come out it." My heart began to beat faster.

I took out the necklace that Daichi gave me, I still haven't put it on yet. I gazed at if for a few seconds, then smiled.

"Let's make this vacation memorable." I said to myself bravely.

I stood up and took off my top, shorts and then my undergarments. I wrapped a towel around my body, my necklace in my palm. I went to the bathroom and gently opened the door.

"Daichi? I'm coming in." I said.

I can see Daichi in the middle of rinsing his body. His lean toned back arching gorgeously. The bathroom was big, the shower was an open area, with glass walls on each side connected from the floor to the ceiling to prevent a lot of water from spilling out. The floor were cool blue tiles. Daichi turned around after hearing my voice and his eyes went wide.

"______.... what's wrong?" He asked.

That's the first time I got to see his face without any makeup on. His pale skin laced with water droplets, his eyes were still big even without the eyeliner and eyeshadow. His peach pink lips without the red lipstick were mesmerizing. He actually doesn't look that much different than he looked with makeup. His dark brown hair matting his forehead, his pink streaks now purple accented his appearance beautifully. At this rate, I didn't really care if Daichi was or not, that was last thing on my mind.

"Hey, I was wondering if I can join you?" I asked my face heating up.

Daichi blinked but then smiled.

"Yea sure, come on in." He said holding a hand out.

I smiled and I released the towel that was wrapped around me. I took Daichi's hand and he pulled me close to him. Within seconds, my hair was matted onto my forehead just like Daichi's, the warm water coming down on both of us, it was relaxing. Daichi gently moved the matted hair away from my face.

"Is something the matter?" He asked holding me close.

"I haven't put on the necklace that you gave me yet, I was wondering if you can put it on for me?" I asked opening my palm.

Daichi looked at it and smiled.

"Of course_________." He said taking the necklace.

I turned around and I swiped my hair to one side, Daichi placed the necklace around my neck and hooked it on. I then turned around and looked up at him.

"Can't believe this is the first time that I get to see your bare face." I said looking at his face with love.

"Do I look really different?" He asked furrowing his brows.

I shook my head.

"Not at all, I thought you would look like a totally different person,. But you still look the same inside and out." I smiled lightly brushing his nose.

Daichi then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, I hugged him back.

"Thank you for being by my side, for accepting me, and giving me the encouragement. Meeting you was one of the best thing that ever happened to me." Daichi said.

I hugged him tightly.

"I'll always accept you for you, since we're in a place where no one knows us, I want you to be yourself like you always have, enjoy these few days and make them memorable. I'll be right here smiling and laughing with you." I love you Daichi." I said.

"I love you too ________." Daichi replied releasing me and looking at me.

I looked into his eyes, and at that moment I felt that we were ready to take this relationship somewhere else.

"Show me just how much you love me... at this moment." I said softly looking at him with pleading eyes.

I felt shy and weak at that moment, completely opposite from my tomboy side.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Daichi asked me worried.

I smiled and nodded.

"Show me that your not just an expressive person through your appearance, I want you to show me your passionate side. I want to love you and I want you to love me Daichi..." I said.

I took his hand and kissed it, I held it and looked up at him. Time seem to stop for a few seconds, the water surrounded us. Daichi then leaned in and kissed me passionately, I was surprised and taken a back. He was really forward and strong, beneath his beautiful features, he was a man after all. He pulled away a few seconds later and looked at me, he my cheeks and looked at me again.

"I love you_______." He said again.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile.

He kissed me again, he wrapped his arms around me and guided me until my back hit the wall, he didn't let go of the kiss.

"Let me know if it really hurts alright? I don't want to hurt you." Daichi said after the kiss.

"I'll be fine, you can never hurt me, I'm a tomboy remember?" I said with a smile.

"How can I forget." He replied with a smile of his own.

He placed my arms around his neck, he then lifts my left leg up and shifted it to the side, he held it in place with his right knee. He positioned himself and he looked at me again.

"I'll show you how much I love you_______." He said gently.

"And I'll accept all of it." I replied.

He leaned in and kissed me, he slowly started to push into me. I could feel the slight pressure from him entering inside, I held onto him tighter around the neck. Daichi released me and I closed my eyes tightly.

"Just breathe, relax, the pressure and slight pain will disappear soon." He said my cheek. I nodded.

When Daichi finally reached his limit, he didn't move to allow me to adjust to him. When I finally adjusted, I looked at him and nodded. Daichi held me close, and he started moving. Since I'm a bit shorter than him, he lifted me up a little bit to reach his perfect level. Both of his arms held my thighs as he moved inside in a rhythmic pace. Our breathing started off soft and they slowly became fast. Daichi had me pinned against the wall as he made love to me, he would kiss me once in a while to sooth me. Our sweat that were slowly beginning to form were washed away by the water. Pleasure rushed through me everytime Daichi moved and I never felt happier. A few minutes passed and then Daichi lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He then sat down onto the ground with me held to him in his lap. He hugged me tightly to him, he kissed my shoulder and my neck. I moved against him as we shared endless kisses. The water was pouring on our bare skin , our arms and legs wrapped around each other as our love making continues. Our hair were matted against our skin, our bodies were hot and pleasure flowed through both of us mutually. Although our limbs are tangled together and our hair were wet and matted, we were gentle with each other. We caressed with love as we moved in rhythm with each other. Minutes passed, the glass walls were fogged up from the warm water till we were surrounded within a misty world.

"I'm close _________." Daichi said through ragged breaths.

His movements becoming more rash and his breathing becoming hitched with each passing moment.

"Me too Daichi, just let go whenever you're ready to." I said looking at him as I held his cheeks.

The pressure in my lower abdomen becoming stronger and stronger and I felt like the world is about to explode.

"________...." Daichi suddenly let out.

He held me tightly to him with his strong arms as he buries his face into my neck. I felt warmth fill up inside me from where we became connected, and with his release, it caused my euphoria to overcome me as well. I tightened my arms around his neck as I closed my eyes, strong euphoric feelings rushed through me and I felt like everything was on fire. All the sound seems to have vanished and all I felt after a few seconds were water coming down on us and the lingering feeling of pleasure. We stayed on the ground with me in his lap stabilizing our breathing, still connected, our foreheads were against each other.

"Let's dry up and get some rest, you look exhausted." Daichi said with a weak laugh.

"You too, guess we're both exhausted. But I can finally go back and tell the guys that our trip was definitely memorable." I said kissing him.

We both laughed. Daichi pulled himself out of me slowly and felt incomplete for a few seconds, he helped me up. I closed the water and Daichi wrapped a towel around me. We brushed our teeth and got into bed. I put on a loose shirt with pj shorts, Daichi wore a loose black cotton top that hung loosely on one shoulder and boxers. He looks like a young boy in a grown up's body, and it makes me laugh mentally to think that I just made love with such an adorable yet precious person. We looked at each other on the bed that we shared. His now semi dried hair slightly curled around his face, his bangs covered his forehead and fell slightly over his eyes. The pink streaks slowly becoming brighter complimented his brown hair nicely, but the best of all, I got to see his bare face and he's looking right back at me with it.

"I was thinking, want to move in together after returning?" Daichi asked.

"You mean it?" I asked surprised.

Daichi nodded.

"I think it's about time don't you think? At least I think it's a nice step forward." Daichi said.

"I think so too." I replied with a smile.

Daichi held me tightly to him.

"I love you________." He whispered.

"I Iove you too." I replied.

I rested my head against his chest. We both fell asleep on top of the tropical water with the stars shining brightly outside our window. We had so much fun in the next two days, Daichi still dressed like how he use to, he wore makeup as well. But when we return back to the resort, I get to see his bare and natural face. All the people that we met on the trip were so nice and open minded, it was an amazing anniversary for both of us. It was nice to know that there are people out there who are accepting to difference. We finally returned back on the forth day. Hiro, Masa, Cazqui, and Natsu were waiting for us at the exit of the airport, it was a really sunny day too.

"So how was the trip?" Masa asked.

"It was amazing, I can't thank you guys enough." I said with a big smile.

"I hope it was memorable, you gotta tell us what you guys saw and did." Natsu said eating a brownie.

"Of course, but there are some things that we can't tell unfortunately." Daichi said with a small laugh.

"Why not?" Natsu asked.

Daichi and I looked at each other and simultaneously laughed.

"It's private." I said with a small smile and looked at Cazqui, Masa, and Hiro.

Cazqui gave me a smile and wrapped an arm around Natsu.

"Don't worry, they'll tell us all the things that they want, and it's our job to listen." He says to Natsu.

"So what are you guys planning on doing now?" Hiro asked.

"Well, we decided on during the trip that we're going to move in together, we think it's a nice step forward in our relationship." Daichi said holding my hand.

"That sounds like a good plan, so how about let's go on a little shopping spree for your new place." Hiro said.

"________'s going to move in with me for the time being." Daichi said.

"Oh... oh whatever, let's still go shopping and then have lunch." Hiro said.

"Here, since it's a sunny day today, I brought this with me today and I hope it'll block out the sun for you." Cazqui said handing me the black fedora.

"I thought I brought it with me." I said surprised.

"I found it in the backseat of the car, you must have forgotten in after being in a rush." Cazqui said.

"Thanks Cazqui." I said putting on the fedora.

"As always it looks good on you." Daichi said adjusting the hat.

"Sorry about that Daichi, I really wanted to bring it." I said feeling guilty.

"No worries, good thing I gave you another present." He said with a chuckle.

"Yea". I replied touching the necklace.

"Alright let's go! I'm hungry!" Natsu said dragging Cazqui with him.

"Let's go guys." Hiro said then running off with Masa to catch up with Natsu and Cazqui.

"Thanks for being in my life________, you supported me and loved me endlessly, I promise to always love you just as much." Daichi said turning to me.

"And me as well, remember just be you, not everyone's going to be open minded or accepting, but there will always be people who loves you for you. I love you Daichi." I said kissing him.

He nodded and took my hand, we both ran after the four with smile on our faces. The necklace around my neck reflected the sunlight, I held on to the fedora that's so precious to me tightly to my head. It was because of this fedora that I met such a beautiful person. I love Daichi because he's expresses himself the way that he wants to. His beauty wasn't the only thing that capture my heart, it was his love and personality as well. Be you and love who you are, and remember there will always be someone who'll accept you. Just like how I accept Daichi for his love in beauty, makeup and fashion even though he's a man, and him accepting me who has a tough boyish side.❤️ Daichi