Hiro~ The Only Hiro In Thy Life

Nocturnal Bloodlust Love Stories

  I'm a bit of an energetic and adventurous person. Sometimes it can get me in trouble or sometimes in danger. But hey I'm still here so everything is fine. I may seem like a crazy person on the outside, but deep down I'm quite quiet and timid, I just don't show it much. When I'm alone, I'd like to sit on the rooftops and take in the view that's in front of me while listening to the sounds around me. The higher the better. One day, I wasn't exactly having the same energy as I usually do, so instead, I just decided to walk around the city. I wanted to find a quiet place, somewhere where I can let my thoughts flow around and disappear. I walked into a quiet neighborhood, and saw a tall building. The building seemed to be an apartment or some sort, has its levels, about 7 levels. Not too high but not too low either, just perfect for me to gaze out into the distance. There was a fire staircase on the side of the building, I walked towards it and climbed it. About 2-3 minutes later I reached the very top of the building, it has a ledge around the border of the rooftop. It wasn't high or thick or anything, it was just a protrusion of a ledge. The breeze grazed passed me and I closed my eyes. The warm sun high above me with the clear sky encasing me. I walked towards the ledge and looked down, there were a few people walking by but it wasn't a busy street so it was quite quiet. I sat sown on the ledge and slung my legs onto the other side of the ledge and let them dangle on the side of the building. I could see the rooftops of the shorter buildings and houses, it was a beautiful view. I shifted a little and something jabbed my thigh, I lifted my thigh up and saw a cracked spot on the ledge. It didn't look too bad so I didn't care too much. I closed my eyes and listened to the quiet sounds around me. About 2 minutes later, I heard laughter and talking in the distance below me. They were men voices, and there were about 4-5 voices. I opened my eyes and leaned forward little while holding the other side of the ledge to give me grounding as I looked down. As they came across a corner on the other side of the street, I saw 5 young men. Couldn't make out their faces because they were quiet far, and my view was a bit above them. Well the hair was quite easy. One has a grayish purple hair that covered a little bit of his eyes, another one has shoulder length hair and wears a beanie, another one has shoulder wavy black hair that was tied up half way in the back, another one with black hair but with a silver layer on top and his fringes shapes his face perfectly, then there was one more black hair in the middle, his was shaved at the side with the top left alone, it was styled- sleek and brushed back. I gave a small laugh. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Their voices got closer and closer below me till about right under me. I didn't care because I was immersed in the moment. From the back and on the side of the building, I heard footsteps coming up the fire staircase. It got louder and louder, not to mention it was pretty fast too. The pair of footsteps finally reached the top and stopped. I opened my eyes and gave a glance to the person. The sun was really bright so I had to squint a bit, couldn't make out his appearance because the sun was behind him causing a blurry silhouette instead. He didn't seem like someone who wants to hurt me though so I turned back.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked.

His voice was deep but very unique- it sounded rich and seemed like a vibrating chest voice and that made me wonder if he could be a singer.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you." I said without looking back.

"Ok, but I'm a bit worried because those ledges aren't that strong." He said.

"And how would you know?" I asked.

"Because I've been up here a few times myself and I almost fell off." He replied.

"Well don't worry about me, I'll be ok." I said getting a bit irritated.

"You know there are better places to get some peace and quiet, sitting on top of a 7 level building isn't one of them. He said, his voice slowly getting closer.

I didn't reply but kind of thought about his words.

"Not to mention, this building is quite old, a crack on the ledge can cause a huge chunk of it to break apart." He suddenly added.

That's when I remembered the crack that was under my thigh. As I looked down, I glanced across the street and saw the young men standing below and looking up with a worried expression, instead of 5 of them there were 4. That's when I realized that one of them(the one with the styled hair) came up here to get me. He might have thought that I was contemplating something, I also realized that my words may have sounded like it and I was being selfish.

"Ya I suppose you're right." I said.

"Great, let's go, you can go somewhere else to get that peace and quiet, somewhere that's not so high off the ground." He said.

I nodded.

"Here let me help you down, the ledge looks cracked." He said.

I can hear his voice slowly getting closer. I slowly lifted my leg up onto the ledge and pushed myself up when the crack below me split apart.

"Oh my gosh!" I said as my leg slipped back down from under me.

I tried to grab hold of the ledge that were still intact. I saw him lunge forward and grabbed my wrist as I began to fall down the side of the building.

"My gosh!" I gasped trying to hold on.

His top part of his body was leaning over the edge trying to hold on to me, his grip was really strong.

"Don't worry, I'm not letting go of you. Try your best to pull up." He said his voice straining.

I looked down and saw the other four beginning to run across the street towards the building.

"Come on, you'll be fine!" He said.

I looked up at him but couldn't see his face still due to the sunlight. He was leaning back and pulling my wrist, my arms were getting sore but he didn't let go. He tries to pull me up but he didn't want to add to much weight due to the weak ledge. A few moments later I heard his friends come up.

"Hiro! Hold on!" I heard one of them say.

"Guys stay back, don't try to help, we can't add anymore weight on the ledge." He responded.

The ledge was beginning to crumble.

"Ok, guess going little by little won't help eh?" Hiro asked with a short laugh.

"Ya, don't see any progress..." I breathed heavily.

"Ok, I'll just have to pull you up in one go, try not struggle ok? Just relax and try not to put all your weight on the bottom half of your body. On 3." He said.

I nodded. At that moment I saw a glimpse of his eyes, they were beautiful.

"1, 2...3!" He shouted.

 

I let my body go limp and as he pulled me up really hard. He leaned back and held me to him. I grabbed ont his shoulder as he pulled. 2 of his friends ran up beside us and helped him pull me back. He fell backwards onto the ground. The two of us were breathing heavily. One of his friends gently flipped me onto the side to see if I have any injuries.

"She has a long cut on her leg otherwise she's fine." The young man in the messy half ponytail said.

"That's good, good thing that we're both ok." He laughed.

He sat up and his other 3 friends patted his shoulder. I sat up to look at him.

"Hey, take it easy there." The one who checked up on me said softly while patting my back.

"Yeah, and thanks." I said with a small smile.

I turned to look back at my savior, he turned and looked at me and our eyes finally met. His eyes were big and beautiful, he was Japanese. His face was magnificently defined, he was fit and was stunning. His bravery captured me immediately, and I fell in love at that moment.

"Thank you." I said.

"No need to thank me, just glad that you're ok." He smiled.

After that preventable situation, they took me to the hospital. The doctor stitched my leg up while the 5 of them stayed by my side.

"There you go, it'll heal up in a week or so, try not to put too much pressure on it or it'll split open." He said.

I nodded and said a thank you. He smiled and left the room.

"Look, I'm sorry I dragged you guys into this. It wasn't my intention." I said feeling guilty.

"Hey don't worry, no one got hurt and that's all that matters." Said the one in the gray purple hair.

"Ya, I'm indebted to you guys, I don't know how I can repay you." I said.

"It's nothing, it's morality, we help those in need of help. I'm sure you'd do the same." My savior said.

I nodded.

"Since we've met in such a drastic situation, I think we should at least know each other's name don't you think?" Said the one in the beanie.

"I'm Cazqui!!! Spelled out as C.A.Z.Q.U.I." Blurted the one with the silver dyed topped layered hair while raising his arm up.

"Nice to meet you Cazqui. I gave a small laugh at his cuteness.

"Daichi here." Said the one in the beanie.

"Natsu~" said the one who checked up on me.

"I'm Masa, nice to meet you in such an adrenaline filled situation haha."The gray purple haired said with a chuckle.

"Yeah." I gave a small laugh in response.

"And I'm Hiro." Said my savior.

"Like Hero? It's pronounced like Hero?" I asked surprised that his name perfectly described who he is to me.

"Ya, but an "i" instead of an "e" but still pronounced the same. How about you? What's your name?" He laughed.

"________" I answered.

"That's a really nice name." Daichi said giving 2 thumbs up.

 "Thank you~" I smiled, blushing.

"We better get going, the concert's going to start soon." Cazqui said.

"Oh yea totally forgot." Hiro said with a laugh.

" You guys are going to a concert? I'm so sorry for holding you guys back." I said feeling even more guilty.

"Don't worry about it, we still have some time to get there, want to come along?" Natsu asked.

"Thanks, but I think I'll stay home, I don't want to injure my leg even more or cause more trouble for you guys." I smiled feeling grateful.

"I see, don't worry you didn't cause any trouble and you won't. Well no force, take care of yourself _______ then, hope to see you soon but in a better situation." Masa said giving my arm a pat.

I nodded.

"See you _______" Daichi waved.

"Bye." I said.

They each waved goodbye and went out the door with Hiro last.

"You guys go ahead I'll be right behind you." Hiro suddenly said.

He turned around and walked up to me while shaking his head.

"We all said that we hope to see you in a better situation but we didn't even bother getting each other's contacts since I suppose... we're friends now?" Hiro asked.

I looked at him surprised and the two of us bursted out laughing.

"Yeah, ya I suppose we are friends now. Uhm ya here's my number." I said writing down my number for him.

"Thanks, and here's mine." Hope to see you around, and take care of yourself." Hiro said with a wave, he gently touched my arm and walked out of the room.

"Thank you again, Hiro." I whispered to myself.

That night I went back home and took care of my leg.

"What a day, how can you be so careless_____. You almost killed someone and yourself." I said to myself in the shower.

I was careless and selfish, it was completely my fault and I just felt so indebted to Hiro. Before I went to bed, I looked out the window of my bedroom and then at the moon.

"You need to change this side of you, or next time someone will get seriously hurt." I thought to myself.

I closed the curtain and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up with a small headache. Not the best way to wake up but eh, luckily it's not frequent.

"I feel like trying some coffee today, guess I need some sugar in my system in order to get rid of this headache." I thought.

I'm not the coffee type of person, but I'm willing to give it a try for once. Life is short to not try new things, and who knows, maybe I'll like it. I put my hair up in a messy bun, wore a simple outfit and went out the door. The sun was just like every other days, but today, it was a pain in the because of the headache. I looked at my phone and searched up the nearest coffee shop, it was about 4 minutes away from my current place. When I arrived it was a 2 floor café called "Caffina.

"Not bad, first time at a café, and this one gave a pretty good first impression." I opened the door to the cafe shop and it was pretty busy in the afternoon.

There were people talking and lagging, some where drinking latés, some drinking cappuccino's, and some where eating donuts and cakes. It was lively.

"Hi how can I help you today?" The guy in the front counter asked me, bringing me back to attention.

"Uh ya afternoon. Uhm it's my first time here, and uh first time trying coffee, so I don't know anything much about coffee." I laughed.

"Oh, welcome welcome then! Want to have a look and see if anything catches your eye?" He asked.

"I just want something to get rid of this headache that I have, nothing too strong but not week I suppose?" I laughed.

"Hmm I see, how about a Laté then? Simple but it can give you enough caffeine to boost you up. Feel like a normal coffee would be too simple. Haha" he laughed.

"Ya let's go for that." I said.

"Sure thing, the sugar are placed on every table so add as much as you like." He said, putting in my order.

"Sugar?" I asked confused.

"Oh ya, haha, mostly all coffee are bitter so we add sugar in it to mask the bitterness with sugar or creamer. I find in time you'll get the hang of it." He smiled.

"Ah, thanks for letting me know." I said embarrassed.

"Seems like the first floor is almost full, you can take a look upstairs and see if there are anymore tables, hope you're stay will be pleasant." He said handing me my laté.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

The laté was warm in my hands and it felt nice. I walked towards the stairs up to the second floor. The front door opened as I walked up the stairs. I found a table near the back of the room, and the table was located near a large window. The second floor wasn't too full which was good. I walked towards it and sat in the chair. Behind me was another empty table so I got my own little person space. I plugged in my headphones and started listening to songs in my phone. I took a sip of the laté and cringed.

"Man it's bitter, forgot the sugar." I suddenly remembered.

I took the sugar from the table and poured in a decent amount of sugar.

"Wonder what Hiro is doing.." I thought to myself.

"I don't want to message him and bother him... but if I don't, it wouldn't seem nice." I then thought.

I typed in his contact in messages and wrote a "Hi". I didn't hit send and hesitated a little. I stirred my laté and took another sip as I looked at my screen.

"Better than before but still a bit bitter." I said, kind of getting use to it.

I took a deep breath, and my heart was pounding faster.

"Life is short eh?" I said giving a small laugh.

I pressed send, and not even a second after pressing the button, a response showed up.

"Hey _____."

I was shocked, I blinked a few times and realized that Hiro messages me first but I sent it at the same time as it arrived.

"Oh, nice timing eh?" Hiro replied.

"Yea, really good timing haha."

I felt someone behind me, pulled out a chair and sat down.

"What's up?" He wrote.

"I'm outside with Natsu at the moment, we're in a coffee shop. You?" He asked.

"Oh, same here. First time actually, I wanted to try it out once and see what it's like." I responded.

"Wow, can't believe we're doing the same thing. Which coffee shop are you in?"

"I believe it's a shop called "Caffia?" I asked typed forgetting the name a little. I leaned back to stretch my back out since I was hunched the whole time. My head hit the back of the person behind me.

"Sorry." I said about to turn back to apologize.

The person had a muscular back and he turned around. He turned around and my eyes went wide, I took my headphones out.

"Oh hey! I was just about to ask if you were in "Caffina" and boom, here you are. Didn't realize it was you behind us." Hiro said with a laugh.

"Guess my hairstyle make me into another person." I said.

I looked over Hiro and saw Natsu eating a chocolate donut.

"Hi Natsu." I said with a wave.

"Hey______." Natsu replied while covering his donut filled mouth.

I gave a small laugh at his attempt of greeting.

"Here come over and join us, it seem like you couldn need some company." Hiro offered.

"Thanks."

Natsu stood up and moved over to the seat beside his, and I sat down opposite of Hiro.

"So what were you doing here alone?  Did you want some peace and quiet again?" Hiro asked with a small laugh.

"Actually no haha, I had a small headache this morning, so I wanted to try coffee and see if it would help get rid of it." I answered.

"Oh I see, drinking coffee for the first time eh?" Hiro asked looking at my laté.

"Yes, yes it is. Sad isn't it?" I asked taking a sip.

"Not really, there's a lot of people who can't take caffeine or they just don't like coffee in general." Hiro said.

"By the way how is the laté?" Natsu asked picking up another donut.

"Not too bad actually for my first time, I told the person at the counter that I wanted something to get rid of my headache, something not too harsh, but not too weak either." I said.

"Haha I see, want some donuts? Seems like you came here right after you got up and just got a cup of laté without eating." Hiro asked.

Natsu pushed the box of donuts towards me.

 "Oh no, it's ok thank you though."

"You sure?" Hiro asked again.

I nodded with a smile. A ding came and Natsu took out his phone, while chewing on his sugar glazes donut.

"Hey, Cazqui is asking me to go to the studios for some practices." Natsu told Hiro.

"This early? Is Masa and Daichi going to be there?" Hiro asked looking at his watch.

"Ya, but they'll be there around 4-5pm." Natsu answered.

"I see, ya go ahead I'll see you guys later then." Hiro said giving a two finger salute.

I took my laté and took a drink while they talked.

"Hey sorry I can't stay to hang_______, hope you don't mind?" Natsu said turning to me with a praying apology hand gesture.

"Oh ya it's not a problem, you have urgent things to do. It was nice seeing you again." I said taken by surprise, and slightly burnt my tongue.

I didn't thought Natsu would apologize because we didn't have any plans or anything, we just happened to meet each other.

"Thanks_____! We should all hangout soon! See you guys!" Natsu said giving me a hug.

"Ooof, sure thing. Take care Natsu." I said patting his arm gently.

He let go and went towards the stairs. I turned back to face Hiro, my face began to blush.

"Haha, that kid really loves skinship eh?" Hiro asked with a chuckle.

"Yes he sure does, it's nice, very welcoming." I answered.

We both took a sip of our drinks and I looked outside, not knowing what to say.

"You guys do music or something since Natsu mentioned a studio?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Something like that ya, Natsu plays the drums, Masa's on bass guitar, Daichi and Cazqui are on guitars. I'm on vocals." Hiro said.

"Oh so it's a band, that's really interesting. Now that you mention it, you have a really nice voice." I said remembering the first time I heard it on the roof.

Hiro looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks." He said.

I nodded. The convo kind of ended all of a sudden, and I looked out the window again. My face was burning up really hard now.

"Hey, I was wondering, you going home after or do you have something to do?" Hiro suddenly asked.

I turned to look at him, speechless all of a sudden.

"Uhm, no, I don't think I have anything to do this afternoon? Is something up?" I asked.

"Great! Uhm ya, do you want to hangout for a bit till I head over to the studios? I mean, Masa and Daichi are busy, and the other two are already in the studios." Hiro asked.

"Uhm sure, I'd like that. Do you have anything in mind?" I asked him.

Hiro nodded.

"Come on let's go." Hiro said smiling.

He stood up, walked to my side, gently grabbed my wrist and lead me towards the stairs. I looked back at the laté that stood on the table, with soft hot vapor drifting into the air. Hiro guided me outside to the parking lot, and we came upon his truck. It was a black ram with a bigger than average carrier.

"Wow." I said surprised.

"Haha it's nothing special, it's just a truck." Hiro said.

"It's really nice, it seems like you take really good care of it." I said.

"Well just enough to make it look pretty decent. Come on." Hiro laughed.

"Uhm where are we going exactly?" I asked a little confused.

"Do you trust me? Hiro simply asked.

I looked at him in the eye.

"Of course. You saved my life." I said.

"Hey hey, you don't need to add the last part. It's not necessary. If you can trust me to take you to hangout, that's good enough for me." Hiro said with a smile.

I nodded. Hiro opened the car door and helped me get on. He got into the driver side and started the engine. We drove away from the café, and towards the highway.

"How far away is this place?" I asked looking out the window towards the grassy plains.

"It's about a 5-10minutes drive. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like the place, and I'm not going to do anything bad if that's what you're worried about." Hiro said.

"Oh no, it's not that haha. I was just curious as to where we're hanging." I said taken by surprised.

"Well, it's a grassy field with a small park close by." Hiro told me.

"I see, can't wait to see it." I said.

About 7 minutes later, we arrived at the location. I got out of the truck and my feet landed in the soft grass.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe.

"It is isn't it? The guys and I found it once when we were hanging out. Too bad not a lot of people know about this place since it's out of town." Hiro said looking around.

"Yea, such a shame." I said feeling the warm breeze.

"I guess this can be your new go to place when you need some peace and quiet." Hiro laughed.

"Ya, never thought about that now that you mentioned it." I said looking at him with a smile.

The two of us walked through the grassy plains, talking and having fun. Before we knew it the blue sky slowly turned orange.

"What a day, I absolutely loved it Hiro!" I said feeling really relaxed and happy.

"Fun wasn't it, I got a like another hour till I have to leave. Want to take a break before we leave?" Hiro asked.

"Sure thing." I said.

Hiro lead me to the back of his truck.

"We're resting here?" I asked.

"You don't want to?" He asked.

"Oh no, I think it'll be nice actually." I said.

"Great, here let me help you." Hiro said.

He gave me a small lift up onto the back and hopped on it himself, the two of us backed up till we got to the middle.

"Thanks for taking me here today, haven't been so relaxed in such a long time." I said looking at Hiro.

"No problem, and thanks for hanging out with me." Hiro said.

"Anytime." I replied.

I leaned all the way back and laid onto the floor of the carrier, Hiro did the same. The two of us stared up at the sky in silence for a bit.

"This is wonderful, but a bit uncomfortable." I laughed.

"Agreed, I think I should bring blankets in the back for back up next time." Hiro said trying to find a comfortable position.

I laughed, birds flew across the sky. I turned to my side facing Hiro since I realized it's a more comfortable position. Hiro turned his head to look at me.

"I could fall asleep here." I said closing my eyes.

"How about taking a nap here next time and see how long the nap can last for." Hiro suggested.

"That's sounds fun, you're actually quite humorous Hiro, from the look of physical appearance and your bravery, I thought you would've been a really serious person." I said embarrassed while looking at him.

"I am a fun person, My arms and back may be big, but my personality is completely different than my appearance." Hiro laughed.

"Ya I realized that now." I said looking down.

"_______, look I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything ok? I saved you that day, you're safe, I'm safe. Let's try being friends without you carrying a type of burden on your shoulder from that day, deal? You went on the roof to get some peace and quiet, I get it, but you slipping and falling that's not your fault at all... the ledge was getting old and its bones cracked and it collapsed, that's all. Hiro said.

I laughed at his personification of the ledge. Hiro patted me on the head and pulled me into a hug.

"Take it easy ok? Forget about it and let's just imagine that we met under a special circumstance." Hiro said.

I nodded and looked up at him. The two of us looked at each other, our faces just centimeters away. My face began to blush but luckily the afternoon turned evening orange ray covered it for me. All of a sudden, Hiro's phone rang. The two of us cleared our throats and sat up.

"Hey Masa. Ya, I'm on my way back now, I'm going to drop _______ off first." Hiro said.

Hiro paused for a moment and laughed, he looked at his screen and pressed a button.

"Just say a simple "hi."" Hiro laughed.

I was confused for a second, Hiro turned his phone towards me.

"Hi_____!" Masa's voice came through the speaker.

"Hey Masa." I said leaning towards the phone.

"Hope you're doing ok, we should have a gathering soon. Seems like you and Hiro has gotten close." I heard Cazqui say in the background.

"Ya we should." Masa added.

"Sure thing, take care guys!" I said with a smile.

Hiro unpressed the speakers button and placed it back to his ear.

"We can talk about it later, I'm heading back now, see you guys in like 20 minutes. Bye." Hiro said and hung up.

"Let's go." Hiro said jumping off the truck.

He helped me down and we got into the truck. He started the engine and drove away from the field.

"Oh, this place is absolutely stunning at night when the stars are out." Hiro added.

"Really? I really want to see it now." I said smiling.

"We will... soon." Hiro said with a smile.

I looked out the window and the wind grazes pass me as my hair swayed around me. Days went by, Hiro and I became really good friends, not to mention the other 4 were like brothers. As the days progressed, my feelings for Hiro grew stronger bit by bit. It makes me wonder when I can tell him that. We were like best of friends, I was so thankful to have them in my life.

"Hey _______, want to go watch a movie with us, then afterwards go to a concert?" Daichi asked me one day.

"Sure thing Daichi, what time?" Asked.

"Around, 5? It's about an hour movie and then the concert starts around 7pm." Daichi said.

"Sounds nice, see you guys then." I said with a thumbs up.

Around 4:30pm, I met up with 5 of them outside the local cinema. I never went in before but I heard it was good, they had seats like a couch that fits 2 people, like for couples I'm assuming. We bought our tickets, and headed towards the room. Since we only bought the tickets, and didn't really decide who's sitting with who, that was a problem. Natsu had his arms around my neck and was wobbling behind me like a sloth holding on to a branch.

"Ok, so who's sitting with who?" Masa asked looking at the seats.

It was half full which was good.

"I'm sitting with______!" Natsu yelled shooting up one of his arm, still latching onto me.

I gently patted his arm that was around my neck and smiled. I looked up at Hiro, he was smiling and laughing and then he found my gaze. I blushed.

"Well, there's no arguing with Natsu, he's one stubborn gum. Guess I'll be sitting with Cazqui ma man." Masa said lightly punching Cazqui in the arm.

"Guess that leaves us two Daichi." Hiro said pointing at Daichi.

Daichi gave 2 peace signs and laughed. We took our seats , there were quite some distance between every seat so I guess our personal space is determined. Masa and Cazqui sat 2 rows in front of us. Hiro and Daichi sat next to us, Hiro sitting on the side closer to me. Natsu sat between the seat that was between Hiro and I, making him like the "wall." The lights went off, and the movie started, it was a thriller movie. Throughout the movie I could see Masa and Cazqui pointing at the screen and talking. Natsu was pretty hyped at the first half of the movie, then in the middle he became quite quiet. I was watching the movie when I felt something lightly land on my shoulder. I turned and looked down, I was greeted with hair poking at the side of my cheek, Natsu has fallen asleep. I gently brushed the hair out of his face and placed a sweater that I brought with me over him. I looked up towards Hiro and Daichi. Hiro and Daichi were discussing about the movie, they returned to the movie after Daichi said something. Hiro faced the screen, and then looked over. His eyes and mine met and in the dim light from the screen, I saw his smile. I looked at Natsu and pointed at him. I gave a small chuckle and gestured a sleeping pose. He nodded and we laughed, we returned to the movie. The movie ended with another half an hour, and we headed to the concert. It was a heavy metal band.

"Hope you're ears will be ok after_____." Cazqui said.

"I think I'll be fine." I said with an ok gesture.

We entered the venue and there were a lot of people already.

"Let's aim for the front!" Daichi said grabbing Natsu and started pushing to the front.

Masa sighed and followed after, acting like a mom and trying to keep the "kids" in check. Cazqui moved up too but wasn't bulldozering his way through the crowd, he stopped just a little bit into the crowd. Daichi, Masa, and Natsu disappeared completely on the other hand. Hiro and I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"They'll be ok right?" I asked.

"Ya don't worry about them, it's not their first time." Hiro said with a laugh.

"You're not going up there?" I asked.

The band came out all of a sudden and started playing music that exploded throughout the venue. It took me by surprised and I covered my ear. People already started screaming and jumping. I looked at Hiro and he smiled, he took my hands from my ear and leaned forward.

"I think I should stay here with you in case it gets too crazy." He said beside my ear.

I looked at him and smiled. The concert was amazing, loud but amazing. Hiro stayed by me the whole time and we had a really fun time together. I was jumping and flowed with the crowd at some point. After the concert, we were all breathing and laughing. Daichi and Natsu were yelling and "woot wooting." We all laughed.

"Thanks for hanging out tonight with us_______." Daichi said.

"My pleasure, I actually had so much fun today. Thank you guys so much." I said giving them a hug.

"I'll drop ______ home, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Hiro said.

I looked at him surprised.

"Sure thing, be careful guys. See you soon_____." Cazqui said giving a salute.

 "Bye." I said waving.

The two of us turned around and walked towards Hiro's truck.

"Don't stay out too long you two!" Natsu yelled in the distance.

The two of us turned around and saw the four if them turned a corner, the two of us looked at each other and gave a small laugh. We turned around and started walking again. I looked up at the sky and saw how clear it was tonight.

"Wow, the sky is really clear tonight, do you think there are stars?" I asked Hiro.

Hiro looked up as well and looked around.

"You know, I think there are, too bad the streetlights are preventing us from seeing them." He said.

"Ya, such a shame." I said feeling a little sad.

Hiro saw my reaction and took my hand.

"Come on, it's the perfect moment." He said smiling.

I was confused as to what he was talking about.

"Perfect moment for what?" I asked.

"Let's go for a drive." He said starting to guide me towards the truck.

I then realized what he meant, I looked at my watch and was surprised.

"Hiro, it's almost 11pm, aren't you tired?" I asked.

He turned to look at me.

"I'm tired if you are?" He said with small smile.

I looked at him, falling more more in love with him by the second.

"No, let's go see some stars." I finally said.

Hiro's grasp on my hand tightened a tiny bit as we jogged to his truck. The night breeze was refreshing, the highway was empty, with occasionally a few cars. 5 minutes later we arrived at the beautiful grassy field. I opened the truck door, hopped out and breathed in the night air.

"This is wonderful Hiro, look how bright the stars are!" I said pointing at them.

"I know, told you it was astonishing at night." Hiro said leaning against his truck.

I walked up a bit further into the field, soon I was surrounded by the dark field with the stars above me to make me feel safe. I closed my eyes and took in the feeling of quietness and the soft chirps of the crickets. The summer night temperature was just right. About a minute or two later, Hiro walked up beside me.

"Rare beauty isn't it? We don't get to see stars often in the city." Hiro said.

I nodded.

"Not a lot of people look up at night, they just assume the sky is always black at night. The sky at night is filled with wonder, each individual star is a magnificent beauty." I said.

"Indeed, come on let's go star seeing in the carrier." Hiro suggest.

I smiled and followed him back. When we got there I was surprised.

"You, brought blankets?" I asked seeing about 2 layers of a blankets with a good thickness to them.

"Yea, Remember I said last time that I should bring some thick blankets to use as mattresses, or keep some in the back for back up." Hiro said with a playful grin.

I looked at him and laughed. Hiro helped me into the carrier and we laid onto the blankets. Our shoulders touching, we looked at the stars in silence. At that moment I felt like I was in a romance movie, except, the person that I love doesn't know that I love him.

"Hey_______." Hiro suddenly said.

"Yes Hiro?" I replied.

"You're such a cheerful person you know that? I know we hung out a lot already, but today, I saw just how much of a happy person you are." Hiro said.

I looked at him and to my side to look at him. His defined features perfectly visible under the moonlight.

"Well I always like to stay cheerful as much as I can for my friends, don't want to bring down the atmosphere." I said with a small laugh.

I saw Hiro breathe in deeply and exhaled, he to his side and faced me. We looked into each other's eyes and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Is something on your mind?" I finally asked seeing that he was thinking about something.

"Yes, when I met you thet day, I saw how beautiful you were, but today at the concert, I saw just how beautiful you are." Hiro said gently brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

My face began to heat up from his words.

"Hiro.." I quietly said.

"You're like the stars up in the sky, we can occasionally admire them when we see them, but to actually see just how beautiful they are, we need to focus and look at them longingly. I finally did that today, and I realized that I love you. I might have even loved you this whole time but today, today my feelings flourished completely." Hiro confessed.

I looked at him completely speechless. The person that I call my hero, this person with strong arms and flawless features reciprocates my feelings.

"I'm telling you my feelings now, because I don't think I can keep it hidden anymore. I'm not expecting you to accept them, but I just wanted you to know. I hope we can still be good friends if you don.." Hiro said.

I leaned in and kissed him, it was a kiss filled longing and rejoice. I released him and rest my forehead against his, my fingers gently brushed his cheeks.

"Ever since that day, I always mentally and silently called you my "Hero." But now, I can finally get to call you "my Hiro." I said with smile.

Hiro smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into another kiss filled with love.

"I love you______, I want you to always be happy. And I hope you can always show your happiness to me from now on." Hiro said holding me tight.

"I will, and I hope you'll always be The "Hero" of my life." I said.

Hiro nodded.

"Since we checked off seeing stars in a clear sky, how about that nap?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded. I closed my eyes and rested my head into Hiro's muscular chest, his arm wrapped around me. I drifted off in his arms, as I listened to his quiet breathing as well. The blankets beneath us keeping us comfortable as we slept through the night. The months went by so fast without us knowing it. Each day, Hiro and I fall deeper and deeper in love. The other 4 can see that too, and it is really precious. Sometimes I think, that maybe Hiro and I could do something more, to show our strong bond. It was a thing that I thought about a bit, and sometimes I can see that Hiro might be thinking that we can take this romantic relationship of ours to the next level as well. Months soon turned into  a year, we sometimes thought of moving in together. Still an idea to ponder over haha. Masa, Cazqui, Daichi, and Natsu were like my brothers, sometimes I see them as my brother-in-laws, it may sound a bit ridiculous or a bit hasty, but I would love to see them as that. I know it's only been a year, but with our strong relationship right now, maybe one day Hiro and I can live together with vows exchanged along the way. Hiro and I drove to the quiet plains one afternoon, he took my hand and we walked along the green plains with the soft breeze blowing pass us along the way. We strolled through the grass for a few minutes till we're far away from the truck, we found a spot between the tall grass and sat down. I leaned against Hiro chest and he wrapped his arms around me as we stayed silent for a minute or two.

"This has really became our place hasn't it?" I asked Hiro.

I felt Hiro nod on the top of my head.

"It has, it is our special place after all, no one really comes here and its only visitor is us. Might as well call dibs on it." Hiro said.

I laughed and leaned into him more, feeling his strong and warm chest.

"Do you love me?" Hiro asked after a moment of silence.

I sat up and looked at him, a bit surprised that he would asked me that.

"Of course I do, you know that." I assured.

"Do you still feel like you carry that burden from the first day that we met? Do you feel like sometimes you love me because you feel like you owe me?" He asked.

I looked at him and thought about it. Deep down, I know that mistake of mine will always stay with me, and I do owe him a lot. Sometimes I do think that a part of me loves him because he's my hero, the person who I want to do everything for... but the other part of me, is just someone who sees Hiro as someone who I met by fate, and someone who I fell in love with truthfully.

"Honestly, I do sometimes, but the other side of me loves you for you, for being an amazing person in my life that I met by fate." I told him.

Hiro held my face, leaned in and kissed me deeply.

"I know it's hard______, but let that part of you go, if you love me, just focus on loving me, don't let that burden and that thought of being in debt to me take over you. Yes I wish we met without what happened that day, and let the year went by without that incident, but history can't be rewritten. But we can change the future slowly, try your best to let that part go, but just remember. I'll do my best to protect you, just like that day, I'll risk my life to save you." Hiro told me in a serious tone.

I looked at him, touched by his words.

"I will, and I will risk everything for you as well." I told him.

I leaned in and kissed him again, I then leaned my forehead against his.

"Take it easy alright______?" Hiro said.

I nodded, Hiro smiled and I got to see how handsome he is. I leaned back and Hiro took my wrist gently, he reached into his pants pocket and took out a bracelet. It was 2 chains that are about half a centimeter thick intertwined together and each 2 spaces were small quarts embedded in it.

"It's beautiful, thank you." I said smiling.

Hiro places the bracelet on my wrist and kissed my hand.

"Since it's 2 chains thick, it'll take a bit of pressure for it to come off. So I don't think it'll fall off for a while." Hiro laughed.

I nodded and hugged Hiro.

"Let's go to the beach sometimes with Masa, Daichi, Cazqui, and Natsu. Hmm?" I suggested.

"Sounds great." Hiro replied.

I closed my eyes and remembered the moment. Two weeks later, we took the trip to the beach. We rented an 8 seat van for the trip. Hiro drove, Cazqui sat in the passenger seat, Masa, Natsu, and I sat in the middle row, and Daichi sat by himself in the back. It was a beautiful day, Hiro blasted music in the car, Cazqui playing games on his phone, Daichi is in the back sleeping. Meanwhile, the three of us in the middle row were playing rock paper scissors and mini games to keep us occupied. An hour or so later we arrived. The warm sun hung high in the sky and the blue water shimmered. People were tanning on the beach and people were in the water. Natsu dragged Daichi with him towards the beach. Hiro took my hand and the four of us walked towards the beach with surf boards and Cazqui carries his guitar with him. We changed into our bathing wear, Cazqui, Daichi and I sat down on the beach, while Masa, Hiro, and Natsu went surfing. They weren't the best but they looked like they were having fun. Daichi was reading a book while listening to music, Cazqui played tunes on his guitar. I watched people laughing and having fun, it was nice.

"You doing ok?" Cazqui asked me.

I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"You seemed so focused into something, that you seemed like a statue." Cazqui said stringing a few notes.

"Sorry, I'm a bit of a daydreamer before I met all of you, a bit of an adrenaline person too. Now I became more timid." I laughed.

"Did we change you in a bad way?" Cazqui asked with a small laugh.

"Oh no, I like what I am now, it's like I grew up. I was immature, loud, and impulsive before I met you all. In the past year, all of you has been a part of my transition into who I  am now. I can't be more thankful." I said.

Cazqui smiled and strung another tune.

"Glad to be part of your life______. Say I know it's a bit of an awkward question, but have you and Hiro..." Cazqui asked but stopped.

We both burst in laughter a few seconds later.

"I know, I sometimes wonder that too after being a year together." I laughed looking out into the water seeing the three of them surfing.

Daichi took his headphones off and joined in the conversation.

"What did I miss?" He asked sitting up and stretching.

"Just some heart to heart talk here go away Dai." Cazqui said.

I covered my face with both of my hands and started laughing from embarrassment.

"Ya I get it, relationship stuff. I suppose the question is, do you think you're ready to take this relationship to the next level?" Daichi asked.

"I'm not sure but I want to believe I am." I said putting my chin on my hand.

"Well a while ago, I believe Masa talked with Hiro about this, to let you know he's ready if you are." Cazqui said looking up from his guitar.

I laughed and groaned.

"Why am I talking about this with you GUYS?" I asked.

Daichi and Cazqui laughed along with me.

"Well you didn't say no or declined the conversation. And I mean, considered that you talked with the better two out of the 4 of us. I personally think the 2 of us are easier to talk with." Cazqui said playing a song.

"I suppose. Thank you for having this talk with me guys." I said.

"Come to us anytime." Daichi said.

"Will do." I replied with a short laugh.

The three of them surfed for about an hour or 2, the three of us talked and laughed on the sand. The afternoon sky was slowly turning orange but it seem like no one was leaving the beach. After a while, Masa, Hiro, and Natsu came back for lunch. The six of us had burgers at a small restaurant that was on the beach.

"Hey let's go try surfing." Hiro said to me.

"I don't know how to surf, I'll probably break an arm."I said with a laugh.

They laughed with me.

"Don't worry, I'll be there to help you_____." Hiro said.

"Fine." I said groaning.

"Hey don't worry, we won't be far away." Masa said nudging Natsu.

"Thanks guys, I feel much more confident." I said rolling my eyes.

 After lunch, we rested a bit and then Hiro guided me into the water. The water was cool and calming, Hiro gently guided me just a bit out further than everyone else since we were surfing instead of playing in the water. Masa and Natsu fooled around a bit in the water first, Cazqui and Daichi played volleyboll on the sand.

"Here let's try getting on the board first shall we?" Hiro suggested.

"Yea, let's start with that." I said.

Hiro helped onto the board first, I tried to stand a little bit but kept on falling. After a while, I decided to just lay on my stomach and glide along the surface of the water. It was pretty fun to glide along the waves without standing. I tried a few times but never was able to stand up perfectly. After about half an hour, I gave up and just paddled in the water. Hiro swam underneath me and tickled me, I paddled myself upright and splashed water on him.

"Don't do that, I thought it was a shark or something." I said giving a cold laugh.

"Sorry_______, wanted to have some fun." Hiro laughed.

"You do realize there's better ways to have fun right? Like this." I said splashing more water on him.

Hiro grabbed around the arm and dragged me underwater as I tried to free myself. We were laughing and screaming, it was pure fun. When we submerged ourselves underwater, Hiro kissed me and pulled me close. After a short while, we resurfaced. Hiro wiped my hair away from my face.

"I'll go surf one more time and let's home." Hiro said.

I nodded. I slowly began to swim backward towards Masa and Natsu. I heard the waves crashing behind me, I never realized just how far we were out in the waters. As I swam towards Masa, and Natsu, I turned around when I heard a crash of waves again. I turned around and saw Hiro's head emerge out of the water, shaking his black hair away from his face. He waved at me and I waved back. As he started to swim towards me, I saw a fin come out from the water just a few meters away from Hiro. My heart started to beat fast, without a second thought I started to swim towards Hiro.

"_______ where you going?" I heard Masa shoute from behind me.

"Shark shark." I repeated in my mind.

I couldn't say anything back to Masa, my mind was on Hiro and his safety. Hiro looked confused as he saw my expression.

"Is everything alright?" Hiro shouted towards me.

"Shark! Behind you Hiro, swim towards me as fast as you can but quietly." I shouted.

The fin came closer towards Hiro every second. Hiro turned around and I saw pain on his face.

"Hiro!" I shouted.

Hiro tried to kick the shark away, I swam as fast as I could towards him. Behind me, Masa and Natsu started swimming towards us. I grabbed the surfboard that drifted towards me after Hiro let go of it while trying to defend himself. I finally reached him after like forever and I thrashed my leg around us to keep the shark at bay. From the looks of it, it wasn't a big big shark, but it wasn't small either. It was Bull Shark, they're not particulary dangerous but they are sharks after all. I grabbed onto Hiro and he was wincing in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked frantically.

"Yea, but I think it nipped me on the calf." Hiro said as we began to swim towards shore.

Masa and Natsu came towards us with their surfboards in hand.

"Let's go quickly." I said.

All of a sudden I felt slippery surface below my feet and I screamed. Hiro held onto me tightly as we began to swim. All of a sudden the shark took a hold onto my wrist on an angle. Its  head hit my arm pretty hard at the same time. I let out a pained cry and tried to shake it loose. Hiro grabbed the board and swung it pass me towards the shark. After 3 attempts, the shark released me but its teeth sunk into my flesh a bit and created gashes. I lifted my arm out of the water since the water was stinging the wound. Blood was coming out from the opened wound but luckily it didn't look too bad. Masa and Natsu reached us and guided us back to the beach. Daichi notified the lifeguard and people were in panic and shock. Thank goodness everyone got out of the water after I shouted shark. Masa helped Hiro onto the sand and kept his wounded leg from touching the sand. Natsu carried me and gently placed onto the ground and get my arm above the head to prevent the blood from flowing faster. Cazqui helped me clean my wound with clean water and grabbed some cloth to wrap it around my wrist while the paramedics came. I saw 2 open wounds running horizontally across the area bit above my wrist, they weren't too deep since I didn't feel any bone damage but they were about 2 centimeters long. Along my wrist were deep purple marks and a few cuts, I realized that my bracelet was gone. I also realized from the direction of the teeth marks, the bracelet wasn't there, the shark's teeth could've torn my wrist right open and I would've died of massive blood loss from a broken artery. I was getting a bit dizzy but luckily the paramedics came about 5 minutes or so. I looked over at Hiro and he looked exhausted. His leg wound wasn't really a nip, there were long gashes as well but no chunks of flesh were missing thank goodness. They looked like they were about about 5-6 centimeters in length and I'm guessing about half a centimeter in depth. Luckily, none of our injuries were severe. The paramedics drove us to the hospital, I was becoming dizzy because I was losing a bit more blood than Hiro since my wound was more in a critical area. Hiro and I laid on the stretcher like beds in the paramedic van, while Cazqui, Daichi, and Natsu were in the van with us. Masa stayed behind to gather the things and head to the hospital in the van.  I closed my eyes and I suppose I out on the way there. I woke up after about an hour to two hours time, I was laying in a hospital bed. Daichi was sitting in the corner with his head on the table, sleeping. Cazqui sat in a chair beside the bed with his head leaned back, and his guitar on his lap. I looked at my arm and it was bandaged up, bandaged up pretty good from the looks of it. I sat up on the bed and the sound woke Daichi up.

"Hey you feeling better?" He asked smoothing out his hair.

"Ya, just a little out of it still." I replied.

Cazqui woke up and sat up.

"Good to see the old you back______, how's your arm?" He asked.

"Not too bad, but it's still a bit painful." I replied.

"They cleaned it up and stitched up the gashes." Cazqui said.

"Luckily it didn't cut any arteries, it'll heal up in about a week or two." Cazqui said gently touching my arm.

"Great scarring at his finest." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Better than losing your life though." Daichi said frowning.

"You got a point. How's Hiro?" I asked.

"He's fine, he has about 3-4 long gashes on his leg, had to be stitched up and bandaged as well, but he'll be fine." Cazqui said.

I sighed and got up.

"I want to check on him." I said.

"Let's go, we haven't checked on him for a while too, Masa came over early to see you and then went to Hiro." Daichi said.

We got up and left the room, we went to Hiro's room which is 3 rooms down. We opened the door and there was Hiro in half of his hospital gown on and other half off showing off his toned chest. His leg was bandages up thickly. He is leaning against the bed frame, Natsu and him were having a thumb war, while Masa sat on the side with his hand on his forehead looking unamused.

"_______! You're ok!" Hiro said trying to get up.

"Stop moving Hiro, you'll tear a ligament." Masa said pushing him back.

"Ya Hiro, listen to Masa, I can walk still, you still need some time to heal in order to walk. Yes, I'm fine thank you. Glad to see you're doing fine too." I said smiling.

"Ya, there wasn't much to do so Natsu suggested a thumb war to kill time." Hiro said.

"How long will it take to heal?" Daichi asked.

"About a month?" Masa said.

"Fun times." Cazqui said.

"Yep." Hiro and I said in a unison.

We all bursted out laughing. I got discharged the next day, Hiro on the other hand has to stay at the hospital for a week. About half the month time, I went back to the hospital to get the stitches removed. There were long dark marks, but everything practical healed up. One month was up, I accompanied Hiro to the hospital to get his stitches removed, Masa came along too.

"You want us to go inside with you?" I asked Hiro.

"I'll be fine, you'll probably be standing for like half an hour or an hour, the doctor will be checking on my progress." Hiro said.

"I'll stay out here with ______, you head on in." Masa said.

Hiro nodded, he gave me a kiss and headed inside with the doctor. Masa and I sat on a bench located outside of the room.

"You OK now?" Masa asked.

"Ya I am, the arm is basically back to full strength, the scarring will fade in a few years but I can deal with that. Just worried about Hiro." I said.

"You really love him don't you?" Masa asked patting my shoulder.

"Ya I do, I've grown so much over the years of being with him and you guys, I was horrified when I saw the shark that day." I said looking at the ground.

"I noticed that clearly, you swam straight towards Hiro without thinking twice about your own life. It kind of gave me a glimpse of the day that we all first met you." Masa said.

"I suppose so doesn't it? I became timid ever since that day, but that day I was able to bring out that adrenaline side of me, and I was thankful that it did, or else I could've lost Hiro, or any of you." I said leaning back.

"You could have, but have you ever considered what Hiro would be going through if something happened to you?" Masa asked.

I looked at him with a surprised expression.

"No, I never thought of that." l replied.

"Guess that incident brought out the rational side of you too." Masa laughed.

"I suppose it did. We all have to make a brave decision once in our life, Hiro saving me from the roof was his, for me, it was saving him from the shark." I said with a smile.

"True, it almost seems unreal how both of you experienced life and death situations so many times already." Masa mentioned.

"I know. You know Masa, I always felt a bit guilty ever since that day when Hiro saved me." I said.

"Because you almost cost him his life? You don't have to______, remember, Hiro said that he'll give his life for doing something right, and that was getting you off that roof. He'd do it all over again for you." Masa said.

"I know, he told me once to forget about the guilt when we were out in the fields, it was really difficult." I said.

"After saving him that day, your guilt should had dispersed by now right? If you haven't yet still because of your guilt, it's really time to move on______. You've redeemed yourself a long time ago, as long as you both are safe and alive, you shouldn't feel guilty in a relationship. It won't reinforce it but only deteriorates it. You understand me?" Masa asked patting my hands gently. 

"Ya, it's about time." I said.

I leaned against Masa's shoulder.

"Hey Masa?" I said after a few seconds.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"Has Hiro ever mentioned anything about our relationship?" I asked.

"You mean, has he ever mentioned about taking it to the next level?" Masa laughed.

"....Ya." I said with an embarrassed laugh.

"In fact he has about 2 months or so ago. Have you ever discussed it with him personally?" He asked.

"No, I just assume that both of us weren't ready for it." I said.

"Well of course, neither of you are bringing up the topic so of course you'd think the opposite isn't ready." Masa said with a laugh.

" Ya you're right, you're always right." I said.

Masa gently flicked me on the forehead. "In case you were wondering, Hiro told me  that he is ready if you are. He's been trying to find a good time to tell you." Masa mentioned.

"I know that, thank you for telling me though." I said.

"You do? When?" Masa asked surprised.

"That day on the beach, Cazqui and Daichi had the discussion with me when you guys were surfing." I said with a small giggle.

"Those little brats, not embarrassed to talk about such topic." Masa said.

We both looked at each other and bursted out in laughter.

"But, if you're not ready________ don't pretend you are." Masa lastly said.

I nodded. About 10 minutes later, Hiro finally came out.

"Good news, I'll be fine, I'll have a few scarring but nothing serious." Hiro said.

"How about walking?" Masa asked.

"He'll be good as new again by next week, get him to exercise, but don't overwork him." The doctor replied with a smile.

"Thank you so much Doctor." I said relieved.

After the check up we decided to go to a movies. We picked up Cazqui, Daichi, and Natsu, and went to the theater. It was the same theatre that we went to a long time ago, and besides, it was the best one in the city. We chose a horror movie to watch since over half of the group wanted to watch it, Daichi and I being the ones that didn't choose it. Hiro and I sat together on a couch obviously, the two of us just watched as the other four argued over who is sitting with who. Natsu and Cazqui were arguing, Daichi joined in, and eventually, Masa just gave up and stood beside us.

"Mature aren't they?" Masa asked me.

I laughed and nodded.

"We gotta end this Masa, the movie's starting soon, I mean, it's just a seat." Hiro laughed rubbing his temple.

"You're right, come on let's go. Daichi, you're sitting with me." Masa said walking over and grabbing Daichi on the arm and dragging him into the theater.

Cazqui and Natsu just stood there trying to comprehend what happened to Daichi. Eventually we all made it in. Throughout the first quarter of the film, I could hear Natsu talking away with Cazqui a few seats down, Masa and Daichi were sitting a few seats in front of us, and they were like statues. We watched about halfway into the movie, and I leaned my head against Hiro's shoulder.

"You bored?" He asked quietly.

"No, just felt like resting my head down a little bit, it's a bit heavy." I laughed.

Hiro's laughed with me. I watched the movie, but in my mind I was thinking about something else.

"Hiro?" I asked.

"Ya______?" He responded quietly.

"Let's go do something fun next week." I said.

"Alright, I'll go ask the others after." Hiro said.

There was a brief silence, and I spoke.

"Just the two of us, on a one day trip."

I felt Hiro's chin moving and I knew he was looking down at me, but I kept my eyes on the screen.

"Ya sure thing, but why not sooner? He asked.

"I want you to recover fully before we go on this trip, that way we can enjoy it to the fullest." I said.

"I see, thanks for thinking about me_____." Hiro said and he kissed me on the head.

I took Hiro's hand and held it tightly as we continued with the movie. A week later, and Hiro was walking and running again like how he was a long time ago. The big day came for just us two to go on our little trip, basically it's just a date, not going too far but just out for the day. The others were there to see us off.

"You ready to go?" Hiro asked.

"Ya, here, let's put these in the car." I said handing Hiro another 2 layers of blankets.

"What are these for? I have some in the truck already." Hiro asked.

"Just think that 4 blankets are more comfortable that's all." I said beginning to blush.

Hiro slowly nodded, and placed it in the truck.

"Have fun you guys, don't lose each other out there." Cazqui said.

"We won't Caz, what are you guys planning on doing today?" Hiro asked.

"Don't know, might be in the studios for a bit, and maybe go out for dinner." Natsu said.

"Arcades maybe? Another movie?" Daichi said.

"How many movies have you guys watched already?" Hiro asked laughing and jumping onto Natsu, Cazqui, and Daichi.

Masa walked up to me and gave me a hug while the other 4 were laughing and chatting away.

"Have fun you guys, it's been a while since you two went on a date." Masa said giving me a hug.

"I know right? I'm hoping that today will be special, very special." I said quietly.

"You're ready I'm assuming?" Masa asked quietly.

I nodded. Masa releases me and gently knuckled my forehead.

"Then go for it______, let this day be a day you'll want to remember." Masa said with a smile.

"I will, thanks Masa. By the way... you're not going to tell Caz, Daichi, and Natsu are you after we leave?" I asked.

Masa smiled and looked away. I gently punched him.

"Masa!" I quietly said.

"Haha don't worry, I won't, I'll wait for Hiro to tell us himself." Masa said.

"Oh my god." I groaned and covered my face.

"Ready?" Hiro asked.

"Yea let's go." I said.

We waved goodbye to the four them and drove off. The day went by quick, but at the same time, slow. We went to an amusement park, had dinner at a nice restaurant, and went to a fun fair that was in the next town. As it got close to nightfall, we decided to head back.

"Hey Hiro, let's stop by the plains for an hour or so." I said as we're getting close to town.

"Sure thing." Hiro said.

Another 5 minutes later, Hiro drove us into the plains that Hiro took us too a long time ago. Like always, no one was there, and the stars were out, hanging in the sky like glitter. I got out of the truck, my heart began to beat faster. I grabbed the blankets from the back seat, hopped onto the back carrier and laid them out, Hiro helped out. We layered 3 into a mattress and used the fourth one as a cover. We laid down side by side in the truck carrier and looked up at the sky.

"Today was really fun Hiro." I said.

"I'm happy that you had fun______, it's been a while since we had so much fun." He said.

"Ya, so much has happened to us over the years, even on the first day that we met, not a good events that was." I said with a small chuckle.

"Agreed, it's refreshing to actually let go and have fun, especially for just the two of us." Hiro said.

I nodded and to my side, Hiro saw me and turned and faced me as well. We just looked at each other and no words came out.

"Time sure flies, it just seems like yesterday that I met you, and we're here today, had one of the best day of my life with the one I love. I just think that this day can be so much better." I said.

"It could couldn't it?" Hiro smiled.

I looked at him and kissed him, I suppose I took him a bit by surprise, because it wasn't a peck on the cheek or a quick kiss on the lips, it was a long and passionate kiss. I released him a few seconds later, and looked at him.

"I know you've been waiting for a long time Hiro, and I think I'm ready to make you stop waiting." I quietly said.

Hiro looked at me with a slightly confused expression but then turned into realization.

"______ we don't have to if you're not up to it." He said holding my cheeks.

"No, I want our love to reach another level, I think it deserves just a bit more don't you think?" I said.

Hiro didn't say anything for a few seconds, but smiled and nodded. Hiro leaned and kissed me passionately, his arms wrapped around my waist and flipped me onto my back, he was hovering above me. The passion was all in the kiss, I longed for his touch, I wanted to hold onto him. Hiro sat up and took off his shirt to reveal his muscular abs and toned chest. I sat up and removed my top, I then helped him unbuckle his belt. It wasn't lust, it wasn't frantic. It was slow and patient. Hiro biceps flexed as he removed his underwear and pants. I removed mine as well and laid back down. Hiro grabbed the blanket and covered the two of us up as he propped himself up above me. The summer air was warm but occasionally it was cool against my bare skin. I was caged underneath Hiro, but I wasn't scared or feeling vulnerable, I felt safe. His free hands reached for my legs and opened them up slightly. He looked at me again.

"Just tell me if you need to stop." He said.

"I'm not turning back no matter what, I want us to reach a new level in our relationship, together." I assured him.

Hiro smiled and nodded. He took himself and gently started to enter me. I closed my eyes as pressure began to emerge from my lower abdomen. I could feel him slowly entering me, filling me up bit by bit. I let out small moans of pain but I was able to bear it.

"The pain will disappear soon______, just hold on just a bit longer."  Hiro assured.

I nodded. Hiro was slightly above average, it took a while for him to fully enter me. After a few seconds, he was completely inside me. My lower abdomen felt completely filled, there were pressure and pain, but the pain slowly faded. Our hips finally touched, Hiro gently lowered himself until he was just a few inches away from me. He brushed a strand of hair away from my face and kissed me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I said taking a deep breath.

"Remember, just let me know..." Hiro began.

I placed my finger on his lips to silence him.

"I won't Hiro. Make love to me, please." I said.

He looked at me and kissed me, he then placed his head beside mine and one of his arm went under my waist to have a support for the two of us. He then started to move slowly, the sudden changes in my lower abdomen was surprising to me at first as he moved, but I soon adjusted to it all. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held myself onto him. Hiro's movement went from slow to increasing his speed bit by bit as we both became accustomed to the situation. In time we were both panting, beads of sweat began to form on Hiro's body, and I could see that he was getting close from his changing movements.

"Hiro, rest for a bit, let me." I quietly said.

I pushed myself up and at the same time pushed Hiro back into a sitting position, the change in position has allowed us to become separated. When we both gotten into a sitting position, I wrapped my arms around his, and knelt down onto his lap. I held him close, and he wrapped his arms around my back and waist. I slowly lowered myself onto him again, and the familiar pressure appeared, but no pain accompanied it. I kissed him and began to rock on him, slowly but with love. I wanted to feel him fully and completely. He rested his head onto my chest, as I held him close. We were both panting heavily from our love making, I looked up at the stars and just thought about all the times that Hiro and I spent together. Soon, I began to feel a sensation in my lower region.

"________ I'm almost there." Hiro managed to say a few moments later.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Let go Hiro, I'm almost there too. Just let go when you're ready." I said to him kissing him.

I moved a bit more and then I felt Hiro's strong arms wrapped tighter onto my upper body. I felt his body slightly shuddering and and hear his soft groans as his ecstasy took over him. I felt warmth rushing into my lower abdomen, and that released my own ecstasy. I held him close and lowered my head against his as I let myself drown in pleasure and in his embrace. We sat there still connected for a minute or two as we let ourselves calm down. Hiro gently lowered me back onto the blankets, and at the moment we separated again, he laid down beside me and covered us again.

"I love you_________." Hiro said.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile.

I moved closer and leaned into Hiro's warm chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and held me close. We both looked up at the stars and just took in the moment.

"When do you want to go back?" Hiro asked.

"Let's stay here tonight." I said.

Hiro laughed and he gently flicked my forehead.

"Should've known why you brought 2 more blankets." He said.

We both laughed and slowly dozed off under the stars. A few days ticked by, and the 6 of us decided to go to the fun fair together. We took pictures, ate junk food, and just enjoyed the time together. I told Masa about the special moment between Hiro and I, he was happy for me to have finally found the strength to be me again. The night's almost over, we decided to end it by going on the farris wheel.

"I want to sit with________ on this one!" Natsu shouted latching onto my arm.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Cazqui said.

Daichi didn't say anything but just laughed.

"No Natsu, come back here." Masa said pulling Natsu back.

Natsu pouted.

"You'll have to deal with me on this one Natsu." Masa said punching his shoulder.

"Sorry Natsu, she's taken." Hiro said with a laugh.

Cazqui grabbed Daichi and ran towards the entrance.

"Let's go!" Cazqui shouted.

"Comi..." Masa began.

Natsu grabbed Masa's jacket and dragged him towards the entrance behind Daichi and Cazqui. Hiro and I both laughed, Hiro turned and cuddled me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Let's go see the stars up close now. You're not afraid of heights aren't you?" He asked.

"Why would I be? Don't you remember where we first met? I was on top of a roof." I said with a laugh.

"Almost forgot, good to see the adrenaline filled side of you again." Hiro said pinching my nose.

"All thanks to them and you." I replied.

Hiro smiled and kissed me.

"I love you________." Hiro said.

"And you're my only Hiro." I said quietly.

Hiro took my hand and we jogged to the entrance. A few meters above the ground, I could hear Natsu and Masa arguing over something, Daichi and Cazqui laughing above them. The stars dazzling in the night sky like glitter.❤️