The first encounter

Girls Over Flowers (GOF)

Finally uploaded another chapter after seeing this cute moment of them at the most recent Music Bank!! 

Prepare your michaeng heart guys as mina will meet chaeng for the first time in this chapter!!! Woooo~

 

--- Mina’s POV ---

ARGHHH since when did this dubu became so strong??!!! I thought to myself while bringing my eyebrows close together.  

Arm in arm, I was being dragged forcefully by my "beloved" best friend to the basketball court where the T4 will make their appearance in a short while.  

“Welcome girls! Thank you for coming down to cheer the T4 on!! Here’s the booklet that provides all the information of our fan club. There’s an application form too attached at the back. Do fill it up and hand it back to me if you are interested to join us. We warmly welcome you!” A girl with bangs said.

“By the way, I’m Im Nayeon, the president of the fan club.” Nayeon said while flashing her adorable bug tooth at us before extending her arm out for a friendly handshake.

“Nice to meet you! I'm Dahyun and she is Mina." Dahyun said while pointing to me. 

After that, we slowly made our way to our seats and took a good look at the surroundings around us. 

The crowd was no joke. The entire spectator area was filled with people.

Everyone wore the jerseys of their favorite players with pride and they held onto their fan-made banners, hoping to be noticed by their favorite idols.

 

--- Chaeyoung’s POV ---

-After History class-

Just when I was about to head to bed, a reminder popped up on my phone: Fan meeting at the basketball court at 3pm

I quickly glanced at my watch and headed straight to shower as I did not have much time.

Once done, I looked at myself in the mirror for the millionth time and combed my wavy red hair for the one last time.

After a few sprays of my favorite strawberry-scented perfume,  a smirk was formed by my lips onto my face annoyingly. 

YES SON CHAEYOUNG! YOU ARE REALLY ATTRACTIVE AS HELL!! I thought to myself as I walked out of my room happily. 

“Let’s go girls!” I called out to the rest of my team when I met up with them. 

I was feeling extremely confident, as usual. I was wearing a stripes top, paired with black ripped jeans and to further enhance my already mesmerizing look, I decided to put on my favorite white denim outerwear.  As for my shoes, I decided to wear my limited edition, high-cut Nike slam dunk shoes, with the authentic autograph of Stephen Curry. 

I whipped out my cap from my sling bag and place it on the top of my head and BAMMM! I was more than ready to slay everyone with my captivating looks.

.

.

.

.

(Reference as to how Chaeng looked like other than the fact that she's supposed to have red hair instead hehe)

Image result for chaeyoung red hair and cap

 

--- Mina’s POV ---

“OH MY FREAKING GODDDD!!!! They are coming!!” A girl shouted loudly with excitement, causing everyone to hold up their banners and started to wave them enthusiastically in the air.

Just then, I saw 4 girls walking towards the basketball court.

They were effortlessly swinging their arms to-and-fro in which they eluded a strong presence.

It was as if the sun chose to be extremely bias that day and decided to solely shine on them. How unfair!

They were overflowing with swag, charisma, attitude and…. whatever words you can think of to describe this 4 visually-pleasing girls.

WOW!!! I thought to myself as I widened my eyes.

As I continued to unconsciously stare at the 4 charming girls, I tried my best to match their names to their appearances as to what Dahyun has previously described to me. 

So… the tallest one, in purple hair must be Tzuyu. The one in wavy blonde hair and looks somewhat like a squirrel must be Sana. The one with bangs and light brown hair that is perfectly tied up into a messy bun must be Momo. And…… for the last one. Where is she?? Ohhh! There she is!! This short girl who was almost covered by the other taller girls must be that Chaeyoung then. Damnnnn!!!!!! She’s so…….

My serious thoughts were rudely interrupted by a nudge from my best friend.

"So how, Mina?" Dahyun teased as she might have seen my astonished look. "Close your mouth! I wouldn’t want your saliva dripping all over me!’’

Dahyun kept making fun of me and gave me a slight push, bringing me back to reality.

WOW!!! DAEBAK!!! I exclaimed once again silently in my heart, trying to contain my excitement all to myself.

"Well, if you were to ask for my honest opinions….’’ I said while looking at the very eager Dahyun. “They are mehhhhh, so-so only.’’ 

“Come on Mina!!! Your actions freaking betrayed you! I swear I saw how your eyes widened when you saw them and how your mouth remained agape for the longest time I’ve ever seen in my life!’’ Dahyun said while laughing non-stop, making me flush due to my overwhelming embarrassment. 

 

--- Chaeyoung’s POV ---

HA! GOTCHA! You, you and you! I thought to myself as I saw the numbers of eyes gazing at me. 

I know that I’m attractive and cool as hell but oh please take a look at yourselves, OMG!!! All of your eyeballs are going to drop out anytime soon. HA HA! I guess that’s just shows how attractive I am. I thought to myself as I flipped my short, red hair.

We continued walking until we finally reached the basketball court and we stopped in front of the spectator area.

Before I  even had the chance to open my mouth to speak, I was interrupted by the loud fan chant.

"Son Chaeyoung!! Chou Tzuyu!! Momo Jjang!! Sana Jjang!! T-4 T-4 H-W-A-I-T-I-N-G!!!" Everyone in the spectator area was screaming their lungs out.

Shortly after, the spectator area was filled with whistling and thunderous claps.

"Okay guys, listen up! I have a piece of good news for all of you!" I finally spoke up.  

"SHHHHH!!!!" Everyone started hushing one another so that they could listen to whatever I was saying. 

"Before I even begin, let us welcome back the very much missed Momoring!!" I shouted, causing everyone to cheer enthusiastically.

"And to celebrate Momo’s return to the team, we will be throwing a party at her house tomorrow night!!!" I exclaimed. 

"However……" I paused suddenly, leaving the fans with anticipation and a playful smirk instantly swept across my face. "Not everyone is invited! We are the T4, the popular T4! Does it even make sense for us to allow all of you to come to our party so easily???"

"We want to see you guys fight among one another just to attend our party! This way, we know that our party is only attended by our most devoted and loyal fans! I promise you that this party will be the best one ever in your entire life!’’ I said with a wicked smile plastered on my face. 

Entertainment. Drama. Fights. They were everything that I wanted to see.

"Now, as you can see. Each of us is holding 15 invitation cards on our hands. All you need to do is to grab our attention and make us laugh and boommm there goes the invitation card! Veery simple right?’’ I said with the annoying smirk still on my face.

The crowd started going crazy, in fact really really crazy. 

Some started dancing, some started shouting loudly and some even started crying as they did not know what to do.

I grinned at what I saw. This is so much fun! I thought to myself.

 

-- Mina’s POV ---

‘’Mina!! Hurry!!! Think of something!! This is a going to be a once in a lifetime experience and I don’t freaking care what it takes, I am so going to this party!!!!!’’ Dahyun exclaimed while pulling my arm aggressively. 

I started thinking hard but I was fully aware that I'm not the outgoing type, what more being noticed?

I let out a deep sigh, feeling defeated.

I had a great plan in mind and my plan was this:

Get the invitation card from any one of them and sell it at an expensive price!

I was fully aware of how much money I could earn just by selling the invitation card which of course, was of zero significance to me. 

With this money, mom wouldn’t need to work so hard, even if it’s just for a week. I thought to myself and let out another long sigh.

I used to lead a carefree life where money wasn’t an issue for me and my mother until……

 

--- FLASKBACK ---

"Leave my house now!! I don’t want to see the both of you anymore!! Get out of my sight before I call the police!!" My father shouted loudly at me and my mother and he pointed his index finger at the door, forcing us o leave his house.

‘’Please Myoui!! I know you no longer love me but I’m willing to do anything as long as you give us a place to stay at.’’ My mother begged while kneeling down on her knees, tears streaming uncontrollably down her face.

She continued by saying, ’’Our Minari is still so young, please don’t do this to us!! You know that I don’t have money and…..’’

She was interrupted rudely by my father as he forcefully dragged my mother and I out of his house, followed by throwing our luggage out. 

"Go!!! Here is some money! Get lost!!! I don’t want to see you both anymore!" He shouted while throwing a $5000 cheque at us before slamming the door loudly and embracing his newly-found girlfriend.

My mother and I were left with absolutely nothing except a $5000 cheque which could not last us for long.

What a stingy man!

My mom was a secretary while my dad was the CEO of his company. I guess that was pretty much how the two of them fell in love.  

Money was never an issue for my family. We could literally afford whatever we needed or wanted. My father’s company was earning big bucks, by big bucks I mean up to 5 Million Dollars a month.

That was the reason why I was able to enroll into the most prestigious high school of the entire nation. Only students with insanely rich parents can be admitted into the school. Academic results were placed second as to the wealth of the student’s family.

What a joke!

I had never suffered hardships before until I was 10 years old when my dad decided to divorce my mom as he found his new partner.

Because of that, I had to help out with my mom’s work every weekends. I also had to work part-time at a fried chicken shop near my neighborhood. Furthermore, I still had to study for my examinations in order to make it to the top few universities.

Life was indeed harsh for me...... 

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"Mina!! Minari!!!” Dahyun called out while frantically shaking me "Now is not the time for you to daydream!! Hurry help me think of ideas!!’’

Finally, I came back to reality.

I gritted my teeth and murmured to myself, “Yes! Let’s go all out!”

 

--- Chaeyoung’s POV ---

HA! This is so much fun! I thought to myself.

As I was feeling more and more entertained, it started getting easier for my fans to make me laugh.

I looked down at the last invitation card that I was holding on to.

I looked up at the crowd and cleared my throat loudly in the mic, getting everyone’s attention.

"Guys!! I’m left with the last invitation card!” I exclaimed while throwing a flirtatious wink at the wild crowd. “Come!! Impress me!!”

I paid close attention to every corner of the spectator field, not wanting to deny a single person of the opportunity.  

Everyone was trying their hardest but I was not yet satisfied.

 

Just then, I saw a girl walking quickly yet elegantly towards me……..

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued! ☺

Sorry if it was a pretty long chapter! There were just so many things & details that I wanted to mention.

Was anyone sad over Mina’s life? & how pathetic Chaeng was in seeking all these lame entertainments?

Once again, I’m super sorry if there were any grammatical errors and for the super late update :(

After reading 2 chapters, how was it? Was it interesting for you?

Do, leave your comments below so I could read them! ☺

And Is it just me but I really can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!!