The badass & the nerd

Girls Over Flowers (GOF)

First chapter!! YAY

 

B-A-N-G-G-G!!!!!!!!

There was a loud thump sound at the back of the classroom - so loud that it garnered the attention of the entire class.

Everyone in the classroom turned around instantly to face where this sound was coming from. Majority of the students held their hands up to cover their mouths from screaming in excitement, their eyes beaming with happiness while the rest of them quickly turned around as they were either too shy or solely afraid at the sight of this girl.

This girl.

This red-haired girl.

This short girl who has almost the entire school going crazy over.

She is the school’s famous badass & flirtatious playgirl.

A total badass.

She had once threatened her teacher, Mr. Park Jin Young that she will get him fired immediately if he refused to listen to her and give her good conduct and grades.

Yes, as ridiculous as it may sound, Mr. Park was scared to bits. Just imagine a male teacher pleading her just to secure his job and dealing with her arrogant and obnoxious attitude in class on a daily basis.

How frustrating is that!

Rumors of which girl she had slept with is always the top gossip in her school. This has made her fans upset and jealous as many of them could not even make a simple eye contact with their perfect girl crush.

This red-haired girl is extremely popular with both guys and girls, making her the center of attention in her high school - JYP High School.

Despite the fact that she has many fans and secret admirers, there will always be this small group of people who finds her evil, scary and whatever words you can think of to describe this devil. They call her the ‘’blood-er’’.

And yes, you’re right! This red-haired girl is none other than the famous Son Chaeyoung. 

 

(Reference as to how Chaeng looks like)

Related image

No doubt, with her popularity, she has the largest fan club in her school. Her fans are head over heels for her. They would do crazy things just to get her attention or even something as small as making an eye contact with her and just by doing so, it would make their day.

How crazy is that!

Without giving a single about her teacher and the class and despite being 30 minutes late for her History lesson, Chaeyoung slowly strolled to her classroom and as soon as she reached her class, she slammed her bag on her desk, causing a commotion and gaining everyone’s attention.

 

B-A-N-G-G-G!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"OH MY GOD!! IT’S CUBBY!!!!!!!!!!" A girl whispered to her neighbor, as softly as she can so Chaeyoung would not be able to hear her.  

"HOLY MAMA I’M SO SHY!! I CAN’T EVEN LOOK STRAIGHT INTO HER EYES!! OH GOD!!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK THIS ATTRACTIVE!!!! THIS IS UNREAL!!!!" Her neighbor replied, trying to contain her excitement while peeking at Chaeyoung through the tiny gaps in between her fingers.

"SHHHHH class! Please concentrate and only listen to me!!! Ignore that distraction and face the front now!!! NOW!!!! I say NOW!!!" Mr. Park shouted while glaring at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shot a look of disgust back at him and rolled her eyes.

She looked down at her table and saw the pile of letters on her desk, probably from her fans. Not again? When will they stop writing all these? Can’t they tell that I’m not even a tiny bit interested in them and their stupid letters? Chaeyoung thought to herself as she shook her head and let out a long sigh due to her frustration.

She held up the letters and walked to the front of the classroom where the dustbin was and threw the letters straight into it without any hesitation.  

What a waste of my time! Do they actually think I even have the time to read those lame and childish letters? HA! HA! These people really have nothing better to do! Chaeyoung thought to herself as she slowly walked back to her seat. She smirked as she felt the countless pairs of eyes staring at her and even heard quiet sobs from somewhere in the class.

But being the cold-hearted Chaeyoung, she couldn’t care less.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘’Class stand!’’

‘’Class greet!’’ A shy voice called out as the teacher walked into the class.

This shy voice came from a shoulder-length brunette hair girl who is seated right in front of her teacher, aka the teacher’s pet.

She is none other than the school’s nerd, Myoui Mina.

Myoui Mina is the perfect student in all her teachers’ eyes. Not only was she ranked 1st in her class in terms of her studies, she was also the top student in the entire school when it comes to academics as well as her well-natured character.

Despite her being a 100% nerd, especially with her circle glasses on, she was surprisingly popular as people noticed her for her intelligence but at the same time, she was disliked as her classmates were unhappy over how the teachers showed obvious favoritism and displayed biasness towards her over them.

 

(Reference as to how Mina looks like. I know what you’re gonna say…. Hahaha still cute, right?)

Image result for twice mina specs

 

"Hey Mina! Are you heading to the library again?" Mina’s best friend, Kim Dahyun asked.

Mina gave a slight nod while pushing her spectacles up.

"Come on Mina! Don’t be such a nerd! It’s freaking lunch time!" Dahyun said.

"I have to revise for the upcoming test next week. I need to be ranked 1st again if not…." Mina replied but was interrupted by Dahyun who grabbed her arm and pulled her close to her body and whispered something to her ears.

"But the T4 is coming! I really want to see them! This is the first time they are back together as 4!! It’s been god knows how long since the Japanese player was here and I bet the whole school would be down to welcome them and cheer them on!!!! Please accompany me!!!! Please Minari!!" Dahyun begged.

What exactly is that T4? Why would everyone spend their lunch time just to see them? Mina furrowed her brows and thought hard. She simply could not understand why they would waste their precious lunch time over something so insignificant. Of course, she would rather be spending time with her favorite books.

"Minari!! Please!! Jaebal!! You are my best friend!! My one and only pretty best friend!! You look especially pretty today Mina!! You are the kindest, the nicest, the smartest, the…" Dahyun cutely pleaded but was interrupted by Mina.

"Okay stop!! Fine… but promise me to study after school, alright?" Mina said slowly and let out a defeated smile.

Nobody could resist it when dubu does aegyo, right?

"Really????? MINARI JJANG!!!! No wonder you’re my best friend!! Hooray I’m so happy!!! I think I can die in peace now!!" Dahyun screamed in excitement as she spreaded her arms out and pulled Mina in for a big, warm hug.

"But Mina!! Have you secretly been living under a cave?? Seriously??? How can you not know who the T4 is?? It’s T4 for god’s sake!! The whole school is going crazy over them yet you don’t even know a single thing about them!!! You are really living in your own tiny world that’s only filled with books, and only books!! HAHA!!" Dahyun exclaimed mockingly.

Dahyun was absolutely right. Mina spends majority of her time with her books. She only has one friend who is her childhood friend, Dahyun but having the cutest dubu around her was enough. It’s not as if she has extra time for more people in her life anyways.

"I’ll help you out a little bit, you mountain turtle! The T4 is basically our school’s basketball team that is made up of the hottest and the most good-looking girls in our school. DUH!!" Dahyun started explaining what T4 is to Mina and Mina just listened to her friend half-heartedly, not exactly interested in whatever that lame T4 is.

"Well basically, we have the tallest and the best defender of the team. She is Chou Tzuyu, the youngest but a very talented player. She is able to block off about 70% of her opponents’ shots and has the most guy fans amongst the rest but there’s a rumor saying that she is dating a fellow team member, Sana. Her fans give her the cutest nickname – Yoda because of her big ears. It’s so cute!!! Don’t’ you think so, Minari?" Dahyun asked.

Mina nodded, pretending to be listening to Dahyun who continues elaborating on what T4 is.

"Next, we have Minatozaki Sana. She is the top scorer of the team. She is really pretty but also clumsy." Dahyun said while letting out a laugh before continuing.

‘’There’s even times when she fumbles when catching the balls but overall, she’s super accurate in her shots and is especially good with the 3-pointers." Dahyun continued.

"The next player is my personal favorite." Dahyun said shyly while a tinge of redness formed on her soft cheeks. "She is Hirai Momo. She is the hottest member of the team. Despite her cute bangs and blonde hair, she kills all her fans will her well-defined abs errmmmm damn and hehe that is why she is personally my favorite."

Dahyun flushed due to her embarrassment. 

"Kim Dahyun! Get a hold of yourself, you ert!!" Mina said while giving a slight nudge to Dahyun. 

"Tell me about her position in the team not her physical appearance, you pabo!" Mina said teasingly.

"Opps! I got carried away by her enticing looks!! She is a midfielder. In fact, she is the best midfielder in the entire Korea. She was awarded the ‘Best Midfielder’ award last year at the JYP inter-school Basketball games. Don’t tell anyone this!! I secretly cried because I was so happy for her. How embarrassing!!" Dahyun said while covering her face slightly.

Mina laughed at the sight of her embarrassed friend.

How cute dubu! Mina thought to herself. She really loves her friend with her entire heart.

Before she was given the chance to imagine Momo’s abs, she was once again interrupted by her beloved friend.

"Last but not least, we have the captain who is also the most popular in the team. Her name is Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung. She is the shortest but is the most aggressive one on court. She is known for her speed, her quick dodges and her precise passes to her teammates. In short, she is an all-rounder! She has this boyish haircut which makes her the most popular among girls. Not to forget that badass attitude that she carries around which makes girls go crazy for. Her aura is no joke!!" Dahyun explained and paused slightly before continuing.

"Her fans all call her ‘cubby’ which rhythms with ‘hubby’. How sweet!!" Dahyun further explained with excitement.

You call that sweet? Ewwwww!! That’s cringy as hell. Mina thought to herself as she gave Dahyun a fake smile.

"But Mina, a note of caution!! Be careful of this cub!! As attractive as she may seem to be, don’t get too close to her!! Stay away as much as you can from her! I’ve heard nasty rumors of how she treated her exes and how she can easily kick a teacher out of our school. Don’t ever mess with her okay?" Dahyun said with a concern tone.

Why would I want to be close to this jerk? Opps!! I shouldn’t be too quick to judge a person. But whoever this girl is, she does seem like a bastard. Who cares? I just want to focus on my books. Who cares about her? Mina thought to herself.

Son Chaeyoung. Mina echoed that name in her mind with a frown on her face.  

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued! 

Hey guys! Congrats on completing the 1st chapter! How was it?

I'm sorry if it was a little dry as i mainly wanted to introduce some of the characters. 

And I’m super sorry if there were any grammatical errors.

Do, leave your comments below so I could read them!  

And is it just me but I really can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!! 

A little spoiler: MIchaeng is gonna meet each other in the next chapter hehehe