Spreading Word

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​​​​​​​​​​​​In Midnight Kingdom of Stars

 

"Hey Jeongguk did you hear of the prince in the human world?"A bubbly soul excitedly asked a soul named Jeongguk.It's midnight when they are supposed to gleam the brightest like the name of their kingdom.

"Sure I did.Boy he's so dreamy and cute.What a perfect one.His name is Yoongi and oh my god how godly it sounds,"Jeongguk replied in an agreeing tone."But don't you dare to look up on him Hoseok," the younger just glared at the bubbly one named Hoseok.

"Yah it's not like he'll belong to you anyway.Plus, he looks handsome.Who wouldn't resist a cutie like him?And use the honorifics kid."The latter replied with a sarcastic tone while ruffling his hazel brown hair.Jeongguk then stick out his tongue and started a bicker with Hoseok.They continued bickering about the prince until a deep but soothing voice startled them.

"Hey,don't you two have work to do?"A man's soul with shoulders as wide as the Pacific ocean stopped their bickering."Oh Seokjin hyung!Shouldn't you be sleeping now?"They both questioned the older.

"I woke up because of your bickering you dumb butts,"the latter named Seokjin said in a kidding tone while making a  massaging gesture to his forehead.And he doesn't swear so he usually replaces it with more 'sophisticated' words.

Seokjin then said,"Anyways,I woke up not just because of this.I wanted to know who's the prince you all have been talking about in girly tones that's gross yucks."He scrunched his face up and made a puking sound making his handsome features screw up.The two who had been scold by the latter broke into a laughing fit at the sight of the sky wide handsome one.

Yes,his striking features are no joke to be called sky-wide handsome.But he just denied it jokingly and kept a low profile by always saying,"Nah I'm not that handsome" or "there's always someone more handsome than me" with an attractive smile on his face.That signature smile was and still is one of his handsome features.

"Oh yes hyung, he's the most dreamiest and the most handsome prince on Earth! You've got to be crazy to not like him though! He's like that Korean idol that everyone fantasies to marry!"The two souls yap away about how handsome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter