Prologue

My Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gramma?"A cute 10 year old kid called for his grandma.

"Yes child?"She answered.

"Where do the souls go after they die?"The kid with an innocent face asked the elder.

"Hmm,well as the legends say they'll go to the sky and their soul will transform into a star in the night sky,"the wise elder replied.

"Then if I look up into the sky,will grandpa be there?How do I tell?"The curious child questioned more.

"You will know which star is grandpa when you ask for him by heart,Yoongi ah,"the elder reassured him with a soothing tone.

"Okay gramma~but before I sleep can you tell me a bedtime story?I still remember that you still owe me one~",Yoongi flashed a cute gummy smile to his grandma.

The elder just chuckled at his cuteness and began to tell him the bedtime story she promised him which was The Little Prince.

The little one replied with a yawn and listened to his grandmother's story.

___________________________________________________

10 years passed and Yoongi still remembers the legend his grandmother told him.His grandmother passed away some months ago but due to his closeness with her since young,he misses her already.

He caressed the photo frame containing the photo he took with his late grandmother."Grandma,are you up there looking over me?Did you became a star as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter