Cheolsoo - 1

Raindrops Patters

Joshua was clearly annoyed. No! No! He wasn't jealous of a certain someone. He's just frustrated at those two flirting with each other in front of him, Everday!!! It was becoming worse during these days. The nerves of them! And he clearly did not have a tiny crush on a certain big-eyed leader, with muscle thighs.

Today also was the same. As they were promoting for their latest comeback, their schedules were really busy. Practices after practices, music shows after music shows, interviews after interviews, etc. But they were really happy and excited just to perform again in front of their fans. After a long tiring day, the 13 members piled into two vans to go and rest at their lovely dorm. They separated into Hyung Team and Dongsaeng Team except Mingyu was in Hyung Team and Jun was in Dongsaeng Team. Woozi was in shot gun. Yoon Jeonghan immediately took the front seats with their over-all leader and performance unit leader. Thus, Joshua automactically went to the back seats with Mingyu and Wonwoo on each of his sides. Poor Shua had to witness the flirtations between the two oldest members right in front of his eyes. He sighed loudly and closed his eyes to lean back on the seat.

"Hyung, are you alright? You look really pale." Mingyu asked him with a worried look in his eyes. Even the people at the front turned to look at him with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright, Gyu. Just a little bit tired. After enough rest, I'll be fine."

"Well, if you say so." 

He leaned his head on Mingyu's shoulders to take a nap before they arrived at their dorm. Mingyu hummed quietly while holding Shua's hands. They were really peaceful. But both of them did not notice the eyes of someone filled with jealousy and envy.

When they arrived, Joshua straightly went to his room without waiting for anyone. He lay down on his bed to sleep while trying to forget the scenes he witnessed.

"What's wrong with Shua hyung?" One of the maknaes, Vernon asked particular to no one.

"He's just tired. After enough rest, he'll be okay. So, try not to disturb him while he's resting. Okay?"

The dorm was surprisingly quiet when Joshua woke up. It was already late at night. He assumed that the members may be going out to have dinner and walked into the kitchen to eat something. But he found someone unexpecting in the kitchen.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you going out with the members?" He asked to Seungcheol who was cooking something. Which was a surprise because for all they know, their leader couldn't cook anything at all.

"But, you're alone and feeling unwell. So, I stayed back and thought I could cook for you something to eat when you wake up."

"Well, thank you. I guess." Joshua lowered his head and looked at the floor while starting to blush. The gaze the elder looked at him was rather intense.

Seungcheol prepared some soup for him and cooked ramen for himself. Joshua tasted the soup and surprisingly, it was edible, not that bad. They both ate silently without further talking. After eating, Joshua placed his bowl in the sink and went to the living room trying to avoid the older. But before he even escaped the kitchen, a strong hand captured his wrist and placed him in front of the kitchen counter.

"Why are you avoiding me? Have I done something wrong to you?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not avoiding you." Joshua answered while lowering his gaze. He couldn't look at his crush. His heart is beating so hard that it could explode.

"If you're not avoiding me, why don't you no longer come to me to talk about your problems? Or how about you no longer sit or stand beside me? Or our no longer non-existent usual hangouts?"

"You're wrong! I swear I'm not avoiding you! And you've done nothing wrong!"

"Don't lie to me! You even started to glare at me. You think I'm not awared about this, huh?"

"Look Coups, I'm not mad at you. I'm just giving you and your boyfriend the privacy you both need. Ok?"

"What? Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. What are you talking about?"

"Now, don't lie to me is my line! You and Jeonghan! Everyone knows you two are dating! And that's why you both are flirting in front me! Am I wrong?" Shua couldn't help but angrily replied. How dare he accused him while in reality, he's just trying to keep his oh so lil crush to himself.

"What? Me and Jeonghan? No, no, no!" By now, Seungcheol was laughing loudly while clenching his stomach. Joshua was confused.

"Well, even if you two aren't a couple, you two were clearly flirting with each other, everytime, everywhere!"

"How come me and Jeonghan are a couple when he has his own girlfriend?"

"Wait! Jeonghan has a girlfriend?!!"

"Yes, I'm the only one who knew about it. That's why he often came to me for advice during these days."

"I didn't know that. He should have told me." Joshua was pouting. Jeonghan was his bestfriend and did not tell him about his girlfriend.

"He was gonna tell you. But, your mode is not fine these days. So, he was waiting for the right time."

"Oh, in that case, I'm sorry." Joshua was blushing. He was wrong about them all these time.

"Now, care to explain me why you're so jealous." Seungcheol smirked while caging Shua between him and the kitchen counter.

"Who said I was jealous? I don't even like Jeonghan like that." Joshua shuttered.

"So, you don't like Jeonghan. But what about me?"

"Of course, I like you. You also are my bestfriend. "

"No, I mean do you like like me? Do you want me to be your boyfriend?" Seungcheol whispered into Shua's ear while nibbling on his cheek. The colour of Joshua's face was completely turning into red.

"Wh-a-a-t? Boyfriend?"

"Yes, for me I like like you since forever. And I really want you to be my boyfriend." Seungcheol said while roaming his hands under Joshua' shirt.

Joshua decided to answer by placing his lips onto the elders'. They kissed slowly at first. But as the time went, the kiss became fierce and passionate.

"Now, we've became the real couple."

"Yeah" Shua answered while leaning his head on Seungcheol's broad shoulders. He still couldn't believe that his long time crush was now his boyfriend.

"By the way, don't let Mingyu hold your hands anymore. I am really possessive of what's mine!"

"For God's sake, he was just comforting me!!"

When the other 11 members came home, they saw the newest couple sleeping on the couch while cuddling together.

AN

Jeonghan's girlfriend is me! 😁😁