Jicheol - 1

Raindrops Patters

He saw him flirting with other guys in the hallways but didn't say a word. For God's sake, they are a couple but he feels like the distance between them is getting bigger and bigger during these days. Usual late night messages and calls were slowly starting to disappear. They even barely saw each other at school. Memories between them slowly faded away. Right, their relationship started with love at first. But what are they now? He wondered. Whether he should just give up their story.

He left the scene and decided to skip the next class. He went to the rooftop and stayed at there till the lunch break. It's not like someone even cares him enough to notice him disappear. He's always anti-social. The only friends he got are only because of him. He is like the King of the school and every boys and girls love him. He slowly closed his eyes and started to take a nap.

When he woke up, it was already evening. He gathered his things and came back home. As usual, there were no signs of him or even at least one message. He sighed loudly. He was used to it but couldn't help feel sad. There was no one when he got home. His parents always work late and he's the only child. He stayed in his room and did some homework. 

It was Friday night and there he was in his room alone watching some anime. His so called boyfriend didn't even contact him, he thought sadly. Suddenly, he heard noises coming from living room. He thought it was some burglar and got really frightened. He was a tiny guy with the face and structure of a 12 years old although he is 17. The noises came nearer to his room and suddenly, his door opened. He screamed with fear while closing his eyes.

"Hoonie, why are you screaming?"

He heard really familiar voice and knew who the burglar was. He eyes widened with surprise.

"How did you get in my house?"

"I always remember where you keep your keys, silly."

He shrugged.

"Why? Why did you come to me?"

"Of course, I will come to my cutie boyfriend! Why not?"

"Oh, Boyfriend? I thought you forgot that term, Hyung!" Now, his boyfriend came closer to him and sat with on his bed.

"I know! During these days, I'm so busy! So, I kinda ignored you. Please, don't be mad, Hoonie-yah!" He was now holding his hands. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

"Yeah, yeah, busy with flirting Jeonghan! I know!"

"What? Jeonghan is just one of my friends. Plus, he has Jisoo. Don't be mad! I would never flirt with him." The older explained to him sincerely but the loneliness he was feeling during these days didn't go away.

"Hyung, are we even an item now? Not only Jeonghan's case but also other things! You always ignored me. At school, at studio, everywhere. I don't even think you still love me anymore!" The tears were started to pour from his eyes. Seeing his emotional sight, Seungcheol paniced and didn't know what to do at first. The younger was still crying. 

"Sheeehhh, please don't cry, Hoonie-yah. It's all my fault. I didn't think your are feeling this way. I'm being selfish with my things. Please forgive me for my mistakes. And of course, I still love you and will always! You're the only guy for me!" Seungcheol hugged Jihoon from behind while the younger was still crying in his arms. He slowly wiped his tears.

"Please don't cry anymore. I swear I will change my behaviours."

"Then, prove it. Prove it to me!"

Seungcheol held Jihoon's face in his hands and started to lean in slowly. Finally, their lips met. The feeling of Jihoon's soft, warm lips made him excited and happy. He kissed him slowly and passionately. Jihoon's hands reached to the back of his head and tugged his hair. He couldn't help but moan a little bit at this sensation. 

"Please believe me, baby" They slowly parted and he whispered into the younger's ears. Jihoon didn't say a word but placed his head on Seungcheol's chest while hugging him.

They cuddled for the rest of the night. Jihoon's tiny, little body fitted into Seungcheol's. Sometimes, actions speak louder than words and they knew even if they didn't say a word, they will still forever be in love.

A/N

Yay!!! Jicheol is my fav!