Who is She?

In Love With The Impossible

 

First Chapter with Kyuhyun's POV! I hope you like it and sorry for the wait :3

 
 
(Kyuhyun’s POV)
 
“Where the hell is that stupid Hyung of mine!” I muttered while searching for Donghae hyung, “we have a project together and I need to find him quickly!”
 
While still running I saw Sungmin Hyung talking with some girls, then I approached him.
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung did you see Donghae hyung?
Sungmin: Aniyo… I didn’t see him, try near the fountain…; and Kyhyun-ah don’t be rube! Have some manners! Don’t you see that I’m talking with these ladies? At least introduce yourself!
 
I gave glances at the girls, and suddenly surprised because a saw an angelic face in front of me, ‘Who is she?’ I thought; she was not only cute, also y, and she was looking at me, I also was looking at her but in a way that she wouldn’t notice, strange was that she wasn’t looking fascinated or anything like that, she looked at me dumbfounded. 
 
‘An angel~…. Kyuhyun snap out! You have a girlfriend already! Her name is Taeyeon and she’s lovely, so stop looking! Don’t look Kyuhyun! Don’t look!’ even thought I was thinking that way; I still was looking at her.
 
Kyuhyun: oh mianhaeyo I didn’t mean to… but I have to go to catch my Hyung, and by the way Kuyhyun inmida nice to meet you; annyeong ^-^ *runs away*
 
‘You did good Kyuhyun-ah~ if you don’t know her name you won’t want to know her! Yes that’s it! Just don’t look for her and everything would be fine… you have to think about Taeyeon’ I thought while running to the fountain to find Donghae playing guitar.
 
Kyuhyun: Yah! Hyung!
Donghae: Oh Kyuhyun-ah~ annyeong~
Kyuhyun: Hyung bwo! Don’t you know we have a project?! We need to finish it!
Donghae: arasso arasso but don’t scream! I’m the hyung and you the dongsaeng!
 
We were in our way to the library… barely talking…
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung…
Donghae: ne, kuyhyun-ah~?
Kyuhyun: Can I tell you something?
Donghae: what is it?
Kyuhyun: I saw a girl, and how do I say this… she has the face of an angel *smile to himself*
Donghae: hahaha *laugh* are you serious? Dude Taeyeon won’t like this! *still laughing*
Kyuhyun: you won’t tell her, do you?
Donghae: of course not! I’m your chingu! But I’ll tell you something, I don’t like Taeyeon she’s obsessive about you, it’s a little bit scary and…
Kyuhyun: and?
Donghae: She’s an ahjumma! *burst into laugh* 
Kyuhyun: Yah! Who’s the fault!
Donghae: Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah~ *still laughing* but its true XD