Alcohol Will Never Be Your Best Friend, But Sometimes It Is Helpful

In Love With The Impossible

 

(Seohyun’s POV)
 
We followed Taecyeon to the Bar and took seat in chairs that were placed there and a blonde guy that I didn’t know joined us.
 
Taecyeon: Girls this my friend Nichkhun he’s from Thailand
Nichkhun: nice to meet you girls *smiles*
Girls: ne *smiles* Annyeonghaseyo ^-^
 
After a few seconds of awkward silence Nichkhun-shi spoke
 
Nichkhun: should I bring some drinks?
Taecyeon: Sure I’ll go with you, girls you want something?
Girls: water please ^-^
Taecyeon:  Wow girls you three are much synchronized *laughs*
Girls: Ne! *laughs too*
Nichkhun: ok we’ll be right back ^-^
 
‘They left’
 
Seohyun: girls I don’t have a good feeling about those two…
Yoona: why Hyunnie? They’re so nice ^-^
Yuri: *nods*
Seohyun: well…
 
I couldn’t keep talking because they were back; they gave a glass of water to each of us and without thinking twice I took the water in one gulp…
 
 
(Taecyeon’s POV)
 
 
Seconds before…
 
Nichkhun: Taecyeon-ah do you think this is going to work?
Taecyeon: Obviously, they are too innocent *smirks* they won’t know that we’re going to give them Vodka keke~
Nichkhun: this is going to be fun keke~
Taecyeon: Look I want the one with reddish brown hair *smirks* *points at Yoona*
Nichkhun: Good I want the one with white shorts (Yuri) but what happened to the little one? (Seohyun)
Taecyeon: She’s perfect for  Chansung  hyung *smirks* [A/N: let’s pretend that Chansung is older than Taecyeon and Nichkhun XD]
 
We reached the table and the girls stopped talking, it looks like they were talking about us; when I gave the glasses of Vodka, they all took all the vodka at that moment ‘This is more easy than I thought’ I thought…
 
Seohyun: This water taste weird, Give me more!
 
All of them said the same thing, GOSH! It was like they never drank any alcohol before in their life…
 
Taecyeon: Hyung they’re drunk already HaHaHa *burst into laugh*
Nichkhun: HaHaHa *laughing too*
 
Then I took Yoona’s hand and invited her to dance, Nichkhun hyung did the same with Yuri while Seohyun was still in the table still drinking so I called my hyung who immediately approached her….
 
 
(Narrator’s POV)
 
 
Chansung: Hello there babe I’m Chansung *smirks while looking from head too toe to Seohyun* 
Seohyun: Seohyun inmida!  (She greeted all cheerful)
Chansung: so… would you like to dance?
Seohyun: sure! ^o^
 
The girls were terribly drunk, they were dancing seductively with the guys; the most drunk was Seohyun, she could not think of anything more than dance with Chansung.
 
 
 
(Tiffany's POV)
 
 
‘OMG Jessica is going to kill me if she finds out!’
Sungmin and I searched everywhere for the girls and we couldn’t find then but we did found some help, we were near the entrance of the party and Kyuhyun approached us…
 
Kyuhyun: Hey Minnie hyung!
Sungmin: OMO Kyuhyun-ah~ finally you arrived!
Tiffany: Guys there’s no time for greetings! We need to find Seohyun and the girls!!
 
I was hysterical! I only was thinking on find my dongsaengs! TT^TT
 
Tiffany: Kyuhyun do you remember the girls that where with me, Jessica and Sungmin the other day?
Kyuhyun: Yeah I remember them…
Tiffany: Then help us find them!!!
Kyuhyun: ok ok I’ll do it! You don’t have to scream!! And… what the problem if they’re alone?
Tiffany: Trust me, they can be in trouble >_<
 
 
(Kyuhyun’s POV)
 
 
We parted and started to search for them, being honest I was a little worried about that girl even though I didn’t know her name yet.
 
When I was near the dancing crowd I saw them! Specially that angel with gorgeous brown hair (Seohyun). All of them were dancing seductively with a partner so I called Tiffany and Sungmin hyung to tell them where they was; when they came Tiffany went into shock and ran to them so Sungmin hyun and I did the same.
 
Tiffany: Yah! you erts take your hands of my dongsaengs!!
Chansung: why? We’re only having fun *smirks*
Hyun&YoonYul: ne~
 
All of them where drunk, it was obvious
 
Tiffany: I said TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS YOU ERT BASTARDS!!
 
The boys immediately released them, who would think that Tiffany was this terrifying keke~
Sungmin took the one with white short an Tiffany took the one with reddish brown hair (A/N: I don’t know how to explain this part, I hope you understand u.u) but then the little angel (Seohyun) collapsed I think it was because she drank too much!
I ran to her and took her bridal style and screamed to one of the guys “Yah! where is the bedroom!!” he was shocked “follow the stairs, the first door is my room!” “Thanks buddy”
 
We reached the bedroom and I placed the little angel in the bed, then tiffany told me “yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Take good care of hyunnie or you’re dead!” “Bwo! Why do I have to take care of her?!” “Just because!” then Tiffany and Sungmin Hyung left…
 
‘Great now what I’m going to do!’

I give you two new updates straight and very long.
I'll not update for about a week or something, because I have way too many exams, but do not worry just finished exams, I will make a comaback with lot of stuff ^ - ^ and perhaps a one-shot. Keep reading and supporting! >w< <3