The Wedding

Dragon's love
This story is based off a movie I watched that I couldn't get out of my head, so if anyone of my readers notices any similarities with my piece then I just want you all to know where my inspiration came from, I am a Dragon. Also I have no artistic bone in my body (T - T) so forgive my coverless book. I'm human, who at speaking and writing English despite living in an english speaking country so please don't hate my many (cause there will be a lot) mistakes.  

 

Zitao glanced out his bedroom window taking in the same plain view of snow. The village he called home was located in the clearing of a forest that had monstrous mountains surrounding the forest keeping all likely attackers out. The village was a cosy place with friendly people Zitao knew from his birth. His father was the chief, so to speak, of the village and thus everyone adored him. When he was discovered to be a bearer a little after his birth (which they guessed he was) they celebrated for two days. 

Another village, on the other side of the mountains, had a young ruler. He was Minhyuk, a strong and powerful man. There was a long feud between their people but a marriage between Zitao and Minhyuk would bring their people together creating a powerful Kingdom.

Zitao or Tao as they loved to called him didn't mind being a pawn for his village. He knew the good that would come of the marriage and he loved the villagers as much as they loved him. Also having a strong man as his lover and mate didn't seem so bad. He heard stories of the adventures of brave warriors and their lovers, the thrill of their love and passion. Tao might have been a but he wasn't exactly innocent. He heard the sound of throes of passion and he too long to be claimed by a worthy man. An lover that would be gentle with him yet firm, one that wouldn't be afraid to pull Tao's body onto his in a rough display of dominance. He would then stare at his body with a glare of lust so strong Tao's body would immediately start to burn with want. He would them kiss him as if it was their last moment toge...

"Is there a moment you don't daydream?" Tao rolled his eye feeling annoyed that he abruptly pulled from his daydream. He closed the windows he was peering through then turned to face his dearest friend. 

"Baekhyun, why must you always interrupt the good parts?" Baekhyun laughed which made Tao pout.

"For an unbonded , you're mind is quite ually active. If I hadn't known better I'd say those thoughts you conjure up are actual life experiences." Baekhyun was his caretaker and best friend. There wasn't a thing the shorter boy didn't know about him and vice versa. Baekhyun was happily mated to the village's tailor. They were always stealing kisses from each other and constantly seeking each other out. That's what Tao wanted with Minhyuk, his destined to be.

"I was probably concubine in my past life, there's nothing left to explain my relentless drive." Tao sighed falling face first onto his bed. "I think more of what will happen after the wedding than I do of the actual ceremony. Is that normal?" He asked with concern with his eyes.

Baekhyun smilied at the younger boy running his dainty fingers through the boy's hair. He felt the tension left the younger's body finally calming him down. "I think it's normal. I long for Chanyeol everyday. Even when I'm sleeping or pissed at him, I want his body." Baekhyun spoke with a look of longing in his eyes. Tao wanted that. He was going to get it by marrying Minhyuk he was sure.

"I envy you both." 

"Don't. You'll have that soon and before you know it little ones will be running around tangling your feet." Tao smiled glancing at Baekhyun's still flat stomach. He was expecting his first child and Tao was certain he was more excited than the parents themselves.

Tao smiled at him then stood up with a determined look on his face. "I have to be ready the wedding is this evening and I refuse to not look pleasing for my husband."

"He's not your husband yet."

"Shut up."

 

 

The air was cold, snow barely falling that added to the mood of the evening. Tao was dressed in white from head to toe. His wedding attire was made of the finest material and by Chanyeol himself. He ran his hand over the shirt and trousers enjoying how it felt under his fingers. He turned to look at the couple who stood behind him with proud smiles only a parent could have.

"You look beautiful Tao!" Baekhyun gushed admiring Tao's lean yet graceful physique. 

"Thank you and thanks again Chanyeol." The tailor simply nodded with his face splitting smile.

A knock on the door alerted them of the impending arrival and the door opened to view his father. His father was old but his will was strong. The skin under his eyes wrinkled as he smiled at the view of his youngest. 

"You are truly beautiful my child."

"Thank you father."

"I wish you a fruitful and happy marriage my child." He held out his arm for Tao to take. Tao gave Baekhyun and Chanyeol one last look before he left with his father. They walked out the house into the village where the villagers stood with flowers ready to throw as he walked. 

The children couldn't contain their excitement and ran through the crowd laughing as they did. Tao would miss his village, his home. The woman threw the flowers while singing a tune of old. It told the story of a dragon that would raid the village taking away young girls and boys never to see them again. The dragon was slain years ago by the great-grandfather of the man he was about to marry. 

Speaking of said man, Minhyuk stood on the outskirts of the village with some of his men with him. He smiled at Tao seeming happy to see him. The singing got louder as he neared his future. His father tightened the grip on Tao's hand reassuringly as he let him go to walk the rest of the distance by himself.

A sudden breeze disturbed the peace in the village. The strong gust of winds blew the flower petals on the ground into little tornados. Hushed voices turned into loud chatter, everyone voiced their confusion of the sudden events. Zitao looked frantically at Minhyuk. The bright light of the sudden turned into sudden darkness and the surge of wind blew harder. A bird looking figure came swooping towards Zitao. The figure kept growing bigger and bigger until Tao felt gigantic claws wrapped around his body. 

He couldn't move, he didn't even know if he was breathing. The village he loved, grew up in, his home was dramatically getting smaller as he flew away. The clawed feet of the beast (definitely not a bird) that took him squeezed him tight enough for him to feel uncomfortable but not enough to fatally damage him. He was going to die, he was definitely going to die. A loud growl rumbled like thunder through the sky, Tao lost his consciousness, too scared to do anything else.