DRUNK

DRUNK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking to home. I worked too much today,I was tired. And he called me again; On this week it was the thousandth time.

"Hey chaeyoung-a, where are you?" He said with fury mind.

"What happened oppa? Your girlfriends again?" I giggled. "That's not my fault you can't go along with your girlfriends..." I laughed this time and he got angry.

"Don't laugh you little girl, just come to this address.."

"OK, whatever oppa."

I just got to there. It was a old-fashioned restaurant; Not a restaurant, but kind of somewhere that you can drink. When I got there, he was trying to drown himeself in wine. He was a stupid. I set in front of him. He looked at me: "You laughed at me you little girl?"

"Oppa, another problem with your girlfriends?" I said with poker face.

"Why you say girlfriends? Why you add S? And second, why you're too happy? Am I funny?" He was angry. Seriously angry.

"First, three girlfriends in a month! Should't I add S? And second, I'm not laughing at you; You are too angry. Don't get mad at me because of those girls of yours!" I get angry this time.

"And you see they aren't mine anymore..." He said with sadness.

"Whatever... Let it go..." He cut off my words "And you care about me?" "I... I don't know..." I tried to change the subject "Where is yoora? You just call me when she isn't around." I pouted.

"And should I call you everyday cutie?" He giggled. I pout at him angrily. "OK c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter