Stay Flirting

Sowoo One-Shot Collection!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay Flirting

 

Matthew and Taehyung were sitting in their seat waiting for their friends to come in. Even though Somin and Jiwoo were always late to class, they wondered why. All four lived in the same neighborhood and they’d always meet up in the mornings. Matthew’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of laughter coming from the entrance door. He saw Jiwoo lightly laughing as Somin was dying with tears in her eyes as she clung onto Jiwoo’s arm some more.

 

“Ugh again?” He heard Taehyung mumble. He had to admit that their interactions got annoying sometimes, but the duo was too cute. Plus, he was the president of the Sowoo shipping club. The club didn’t exactly exist, but enough people would joke around. Their classmates were pretty open minded, but the only problem was that the actual duo couldn’t admit their feelings. Somin and Jiwoo would always deny the rumors and say they’re just really close friends.

 

“AHAHA JIWOO-AH STOP MY STOMACH HURTS!” Somin’s head fell back as her hand covered , eyes disappearing as they turned into crescents. Everyone saw the way Jiwoo would stare at Somin as she laughed, or did anything in general. The crazy laughter from Jiwoo was replaced by a gentle smile, her hands held onto Somin’s waist, so the other girl wouldn’t fall back. But they were both so clumsy and Jiwoo’s head was lost into Somin’s eyes. Next thing you knew they both fell onto a desk. Somin on the bottom trying to catch her breath and Jiwoo on top blushing bright red. Somin placed her hands on Jiwoo’s slightly chubby cheeks and squeezed them, causing them to be even bigger. She burst out giggling again.

 

Jiwoo leaned down and whispered “Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.”

 

“Ahem,” Matthew cleared his throat to make the duo come back to earth. They were causing a big ruckus and probably didn’t know they had a huge audience.

 

Jiwoo quickly got off her friend and held out her hand, Somin stopped laughing and tried to get Jiwoo’s hand, instead it got pulled back. “Forgetting something?” She leaned down and faced her cheek towards Somin’s lips. The flushed girl quickly pecked her cheek three times. “Good girl.” She then helped her up.

 

“Can’t you guys control your public displays of affection! Some people are trying to learn here!”

 

“Oh please, Taehyung. You sleep throughout the whole class. Stop being jealous and shut up.” Jiwoo replied coldly.

 

“Let’s not start another fight Miss Jeon and Mr Kim,” walked in the teacher. The interaction between them was something normal. Taehyung wasn’t really that annoyed with their flirti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter