Green-eyed

We'll always have Bourbon street

"why were you with him?" Jiyong said, slamming the car door closed. 

"Easy, Jiyong." She said between her teeth.

He moved closer and took her wrist, tightening it in his hand and forcefully walked her into their appartment​. 

He closed the door with his foot, pinning Krystal against the wall. And it was dark but she could guess his facial expression through his silouhette. 

"Why the were you with him Krystal?" 

"He's my teacher. He just walked me home." 

"Where you were sitting with him didnt seem like home to me, and the way you jumped when you saw me didnt really look innocent." He spoke in a higher tone, in order to scare her.

"You doubt me?" She said softly, looking up into his eyes.

"No." 

"I doubt them, Krystal."

His grip on her wrist loosened, and she moved her other arm up above his shoulders and hugged him.

His entire body was shaking, he wrapped his arms around her but they were so loose and felt so heavy. 

"There's just you Jiyong." 

"Can we go to bed.." he whispered

She took his arm around her shoulder and placed her arm around his waist and walked him to the bedroom. 

"Lay down here and I'll get your pills." She said while tucking him in.

"No just stay Krystal." He whispered

She got into the blankets and cuddled up with him. 

"You need to take your pills baby." She kissed his head, and watched him fall asleep. 

It must take a bloody miracle to cure him. He deserves better, because deep down he's always been a good person, and has always been the one to be done wrong and it screwed with his brain. And now nothing can change him. She doesn't want to change him anyway, you either fall in love with a person completely or you don't, flaws count too.

 

6 a.m 

 

She woke up and Jiyong was still there. She slowly separated herself from him and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"How is he?" Her brother asked while sitting on the kitchen counter.

"He's good and sound asleep." She smiled.

She made some pancakes for her brother and orange juice. 

"He has been looking out for us for years, I'm grateful, but you realize he's toxic for you, right?" 

She patted his head and rolled her eyes.

"Come on, we'll be late." 

She drove him to school first and then drove to her university. 

She sat down in her car and observed everything. His car was there, she watched mister Choi walk up to his office, and although she wanted to avoid him, she couldnt shake it off. The whole feeling of wanting to talk to him again, because he was the rare kind of people whom she got along with, and she rarely changes her mind about people but he succeeded to change it by the way he spoke, he was sincere and hada gentleman vibe to him.

She walked out of her car and ran up to the classroom, photography class, perfect.

As he was explaining the lesson, she kept spacing out, and he would notice, she caught him looking at her several times and it embarrassed her but she couldnt help it, she had to space out every minute, out of worry.

 

"Class dismissed." He announced and the students were starting to walk away. Except for Krystal, oh and of course, Sulli.

Sulli cat-walked towards him but he was rather focused on Krystal who waited around awkwardly. After a few seconds she decided to leave 

"Excuse me." He told Sulli and walked right past her as if she wasnt even there. 

Krystal turned around when he called her

"Krystal, I'm glad to see you." He said

 

 

They walked around the halls and he said nothing to her but instead just heard her out, she told him about her brother's issues with keeping balance between school and music, she told him about how picky she is when it comes to food but didn't say a word about yesterday

"You seemed upset yesterday when you left." He stated

She stopped talking suddenly and just sighed

"May I ask you something, Krystal?" 

She nodded her head.

"Are you in an abusive relationship?" 

Her heart skipped a beat, she should've known he'd assume this way. 

"No actually, it's just, he's sick- othello syndrome." She said while tucking her hair behind her ear

"Tell me about it." He said 

"It's being excessively jealous and possessive, it drives you insane."