CHAPTER 2

[Jin FF] Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

"Have a nice day," I say dismissing a customer as another walks in and looks around. I proceeded to clean up my work space where I handled flowers to make arrangements.

I wonder if she's still there? I shook my head It's not your business, It's not your business, I repeatedly told myself. An image of her desperation flashed through my mind 'You can see me right?... As far as I know you're the only one who can help me, Please.'

"Umm excuse me?" a customer calls out.

She couldn't possibly still be there. I'm sure that grim reaper took her away already.

Ding! Ding! The customer chimed the bell, which laid beside the register.

Snapping out of my thoughts I notice the young man by the register, "Oh! Yes? Sorry. How can I help you?" I say walking up to him

"Well I'm meaning to buy a small bouquet of flowers for my girlfriend, it's our first anniversary, and I was wondering if you could recommend me something nice," he says shyly as he wondered his eyes around the shop at the array of choices.

I faintly smile.

"Hmm let me see," I say as I start leading him around the shop and searching for the right flowers for his arrangement. But I instead pick up a small pot with a single flower. A snapdragon. I showed it to him.

"Umm I said a bouquet," he says dumbfounded.

"Let me ask you something. Will you be picking her up or meeting her somewhere?"

"Picking her up."

"Ok. Well rather than giving her a bouquet and go through the hassle of her getting a vase and setting the flowers somewhere in her home this will be more convenient and easily manageable,"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter