PROLOGUE: INTERVIEW

[Jin FF] Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE: INTERVIEW

[At MoonBucks, Ha-Neul enters the coffee shop]

Author:[Gets up from seat] Oh Hello.

Park Ha-Neul: Hello

Author: You must be Park Ha-Neul, Nice to meet you.

Park Ha-Neul: And you must be The_World_Of_Maroon, nice to meet you as well.

[Both giggle as they shake hands]

Author: Its great to finally have you here umm~ please have a seat.

Park Ha-Neul: Yes yes, thank you.

[Taking their Seats]

Author: Would you like anything to drink? Eat?

Park Ha-Neul: Umm~ an iced green tea would be nice please.

Author: Alright [Gets up, orders drinks, and delivers them back to their table]

Park Ha-Neul: Thank You [Sips drink]

Author: No problem [Opens Journal] Well shall we get started?

Park Ha-Neul: I'm ready if you are.

Author: Alright, I'll be straight to the point then.

Park Ha-Neul:[Nodding in agreement]

Author: So, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Park Ha-Neul:[Briefly giggles] Yes it did.

Author:[Briefly giggles] ironic question I know. So, what are you?

Park Ha-Neul: A fallen angel, more commonly known as a demon in the human world.

Author: What were you before?

Park Ha-Neul: I was an angel, you know dressed in all white with big white beautiful wings. Basically what every human believes an angel looks like.

Author:[Nodding] Ok, if it's alright with you, mind explaining how you became a fallen angel.

Park Ha-Neul: Well [Sips drink] I had a friend back in the realm of Angel's, as you may know as heaven.

Author:[Nodding]

Park Ha-Neul: Well me and that friend were brought up together like sisters within the palace amongst the elders. We did everything together and quite frankly enjoyed our day to day tasks as we trained to be Superior Angels.

Author: What is that exactly?

Park Ha-Neul: In the angel realm, all angels have a specific role to play in terms of connecting with the humans of the human world, they either provide comfort, protection, patience, salvation, or unconditional love.

Author: Interesting [Sips drink]

Park Ha-Neul: But then there are the Superior Angels who can enact all of these roles. In a way they are the governors of the angel realm.

Author: I see [Writes in notepad]

Park Ha-Neul:[Sips drink] One day it was the annual meeting between the Superior Demons and Superior Angels at the palace where me and a former friend were training at.

Author:[Nodding and continues taking notes]

Park Ha-Neul: We were on a stroll in the garden within the palace as we waited for our instructor to arrive. As we enjoyed the scenery of the flowers blooming and greenery flourish, we happened to catch a glimpse of the Superiors, from both realms, walk by as they made their way to the conference room.

Author: Mmhmm [Continues to write]

Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter