CHAPTER 1

[Jin FF] Fallen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

Welcome to my new Fanifc! This creation came out of the blue while I was watching Skip Beat! the Taiwanese Drama and Japanese Anime, and I keep recollecteing that scene where Gong Xi/Kyoko Mogami along with another girl, star in an MV for Bu Puo Shang/Shotaro Fuwa;in which they both play angels and he plays a demon and one of the angels ends up killing the demon to protect their friend and I kinda wanted to elaborate on that plot/storyline and go with it in my own style/version/twist of it.

– The_World_Of_Maroon

Friday, many people are out and about. Nahee hadn't seen her boyfriend in a while and was putting on makeup, when she ran a red light. That's when a huge delivery truck rammed into her passenger's side. Her car rolled over several times, glass breaking and the safety bag inflating. It was a mess. Poor thing. I was there watching the entire accident.

Trembling, she crouches down to caress the face of her now dead body, "No! No! I can't be dead!" she screamed. Poor girl. She was pretty. But I guess it was her time.

She tried gaining the attention of the paramedics and some of the witnesses but to no avail she just stood there as she watched her body placed into a long black bag. It was impossible for them to see her. She was a spirit now. A ghost.

Now don't ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter