QUATRO

Hello Autumn

“Ga Eul –ah…” mutters Taeyeon unconsciously.

The other girl diverts her attention from the screen in front of her into the older girl next to her.

“Taey…” says the younger girl unfinished, because the other girl suddenly kisses the younger girl.

Taeyeon kisses Krystal passionately. The older woman pulls the Jung’s daughter closer to her and intensifies the kisses between them.

Suddenly the air and atmosphere inside the room is getting heater. Taeyeon being skillful and experienced lift up the other girl’s Clothes and continues the steamy and hot kiss. Going down to the “weak spot”, Taeyeon the exposed white neck like a vampire. The other girl is trapped in indescribable pleasure. She only tighten her grip on the midget’s hair.

“Ooh.. aah..” moans the younger girl

Hearing the y moans out from the younger girl, Taeyeon feels the heat inside her body is levelled up. She continues her exploration on Krystal slash Ga Eul’s body wildly.

The night feels so long for the two. They had a really good night, love and lust dominates their night.

THE NEXT DAY

The alarm from Taeyeon’s phone rings loudly. The two women are and clothes scattered on the floor, we could guess how wild the night they had last night.

“Eeungh..” it’s Krystal’s voice.

“Good morning, Tae” greets her in her sleepy yet y voice.

“Morning dearest..” replied the older woman.

“Have a good sleep?” asked taeyeon.

“Uhm.. Yeah.. Last night was wonderful..” replied Krystal weakly but happy facial expression is clearly could be seen on her bare face.

After cuddling for some times, the couple are having a very good bath together. Being a good and sweet girlfriend, Taeyeon treats the Jung’s daughter like a queen. Moreover after she realized that Krystal is her Ga Eul she loves the most.

The two have a really enjoyable breakfast. The love for each other is easily spotted on their eyes.

“What’s your plan for today, Yeobo?” asked the younger girl.

“Well, I am gonna meet Tiffany and Sunny to discuss about our comeback project” answered Taeyeon.

“Oh really?? That’s good to hear, Yeobo..” said Krystal.

“Yeah I cannot wait to start a new page and a new life after terrible things happened to my life in the past. Moreover, I have a perfect partner beside me that will be with me in my bad and happy situations, Krystal Jung” stated taeyeon, happiness could be seen in her eyes.

Krystal’s face is blushing and the younger woman hug the shorter woman tightly.

 

PS : Hello beloved readers, how's life? J is back after years. Hopefully everyone is in health and good conditions. Related to this FF, should I end it here as happy ending or you guys want longer chapters?

Waiting for your responses :)-

Let's boost our immune and fight this COVID together!!!

Stay healthy and be happy.

xxx

J