TRES

Hello Autumn

SM. ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING, 2006.

The CEO’s Room

“Excuse me Mr.Lee, the winner of the competition has arrived” stated Joseph Lee the CEO assistant.

“Bring her in, Josh” commanded Soo Man, the CEO calmly.

Minutes later, light steps could be heard inside the vacant space working room.

“Please sit, Kim Taeyeon” stated the CEO in fatherly manner.

The mentioned girl fulfilled the command in shy manner. Nervousness clearly was depicted by her milky white skin. Taeyeon sat on the vacant sofa, she faced the CEO of one of dreamy entertainment agencies in South Korea.

“Congratulations on your winning in our competition, you made us and judges mesmerized. As we promised, you will be contracted as our trainee. We believe that you will be our greatest asset in the future, Taeyeonie” stated the CEO.

The introverted girl stayed silent. She displayed simple sincere smile after hearing the lines from the CEO directly.

“Josh, have you prepared the detailed contract and supporting documents to be signed by our Taeyeon?” asked the big boss to the assistant.

“Yes Mr.Lee, here’s the needed documents” responded the assistant politely.

“Kim Taeyeon, this is the promised contract for you to be signed. As soon as you wrote down your signature on the paper, we will assign you as the leader of our upcoming girl group called as Girls’ Generation. Josh will send you to the dorm after this. The other members already waiting for you.. ah Josh, did Stephanie arrived in Seoul too?” stated the CEO.

“Not yet, Mr.Lee.. Stephanie will be here next week, the needed documents are not fixed yet. She will be here together with Lee Young Jin seonsaengnim” explained the assistant.

“So, Lee Young Jin finally agreed to join us?” asked the CEO in wide grin.

“Yes, Mr.Lee. The manager contacted me this morning and the team decided to manage her arrival date here same as Stephanie’s” answered Joseph Lee briefly.

“Good. Please take care of that soon, Josh.. and bring Taeyeon to the dorm as soon as she finished the contract signing here” added the CEO.

“Have you finished learning the contract, Taeyeonie?” asked the CEO.

“Yes, sir. I’ve read the details and gave my signature there” responded taeyeon straightforward.

“Great, welcome to SM Entertainment, little Kim.. I promise you will be great star in the future” responded Lee Soo Man in bright expression.

“Thankyou sir, I will do my best for SM in the future” replied Taeyeon short.

After Taeyeon finished her business inside CEO’s room, Josh Lee introduced her to manager who was in charge of GG, Lee Ha Neul.

“Taeyeon, Lee Ha Neul Ahjussi will drive you to the girl’s dorm. He’s the manager for Girls’ Generation. Ha Neul ssi, this is Taeyeon, you must be knew her.. CEO asked you to drive her to the dorm and introduced her to the other girls” stated Joseph Lee.

“Hello Taeyeon, my name is Lee Ha Neul, I’m the manager oppa of GG. I’ve received the announcement from top management that you will be assigned as the leader for GG. Let’s go to the dorm. The girls are waiting” said the manager.

“Hello oppa, nice to meet you my name is Kim Taeyeon, yes CEO Lee already informed me about that..hopefully we can be good family in the future” stated the petite young girl before she bowed herself as sign of respect to the older man.

At the end the petite leader and the manager oppa went to GG dorm which located in exclusive area in gangnam district.

AT GG’s Dorm.

“Hello girls, today I bring new member for this group. I bet Mr.Joseph already informed you.. she will be your group leader… come here Kim Taeyeon” stated the manager as soon as he entered the living room section.

The mentioned girl bowed herself politely, the cool aura clearly could be seen, the other members were mesmerized for a moment, including the ice princess, the longest trainee Jessica Jung.

“Hello everyone, My name is Kim Taeyeon..you may call me as Taeyeon.. I hope we can be good family and group mates in the future” stated Taeyeon calmly.

“Welcome, Taeyeon unnie.. my name is Im Yoona” greeted the most beautiful faced member, Im Yoona.

“Hi Yoona, thanks.. hopefully we can be good family” replied Taeyeon.

Each member greeted Taeyeon cheerfully, the petite girl responded in similar response.

A girl stayed silent, she stared at Taeyeon’s eyes deeply. Taeyeon felt the chill sensation on her spine, the icy stare from Jessica Jung made the midget froze on her spot.

“Ehm… it’s Jessica Jung, our ice princess” stated Choi Sooyoung from behind, the tallest girl encircled her arms on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon looked a bit puzzled.

“Welcome, leader. My name is Choi Sooyoung, you can call me Sooyoung” stated the tallest member.

“O-oh hi, Sooyoung” stuttered Taeyeon.

“Relax Taeyeon, and Jess please go easy on our new leader.. it seems she’s scared of your icy stare” added Sooyoung freely.

Jessica stayed the same.

“Nah.. it’s fine… Sooyoung” trailed Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon unnie, let me guide you to your room.. you will be staying together with Sunny unnie..but I guess she’s outside” offered Yoona.

Taeyeon left the living room and the other members continued their activities.

After Taeyeon put her suitcase, she sat on the soft single bed.

“Please understand Jessica unnie, Taeyeon unnie.. she’s kind but yeah.. she is cold as ice” stated Yoona all of sudden.

“What’s wrong with her?” asked Taeyeon curiously.

“Long story, unnie.. but I will tell you what I know..Sunny unnie will tell you the full version later” answered Yoona.

“Jessica unnie is the heirs of Jung family, she decided to run away from her house and chasing her dream as singer.. until now her family is hunting her down.. that’s why she is that defensive” stated Yoona briefly.

“Moreover, she’s the only child of the family.. so don’t be too shocked with her challenging attitude..she’s nice person if you’ve known her deeper” closed Yoona.

“I see, thanks yoona for the information.. I will try my best to treat her better as the leader of this group and.. you guys are my new family now, including Jessica” stated Taeyeon warmly.

“Nice to hear that, unnie.. now I guess it’s better for you to take your resting time..I’ll be going” dismissed the visual of the group.

Taeyeon at the end decided to lean her body on the comfy bed after she changed her outfit into mere comfortable one.

Ga Eul ah.. I met a woman who resembles you that much.. the eyes clearly similar to yours” stated Taeyeon before she drove to the slumber land.

PRESENT TIME

“Krys, dinner is ready.. come here.. palli” shouts Taeyeon from the kitchen area.

The light steps could be heard, the owner comes closer to the kitchen area.

The table on the center of kitchen area already full of foods and drinks. The independent leader of GG is well-known as good cook. Taeyeon welcomed the younger girl with wide smile.

“Feel fresher? Let’s eat first..” states Taeyeon calmly.

“Whoa.. it seems you cook many, tonight Tae” states the other girl.

“Yeah, it’s for you.. as good host I have to serve the best, moreover you’re my woman now.. I will treat you best, sweetheart” says Taeyeon sweetly.

“Haha.. omo.. I don’t know the charismatic GG’s leader can be this sweet” praises the younger girl.

“Well, I know we’ve passed the hard and tiring day, let’s live our life happily from now on” states Taeyeon before she eats her dinner.

The newly-united couple enjoys their first dinner together in peace and good mood.

“Krys..” trails Taeyeon.

“Hmmm…” hums the younger woman.

“Thanks for today” states Taeyeon out of the blue.

“Huh?” responds Krystal in confusion.

Cute- Taeyeon.

“ Yeah, thanks for saving me when in Jung’s residence.. and thanks for everything you gave to me.. I know it happened too quick.. but may I know you better and deeper?” states Taeyeon straightforward.

“Sure, let’s know each other better from now on.. I will try my best to be good lover for you, trust me” responds th younger Jung.

“Thank you.. I will do the same things toward you, Krys..” states Taeyeon sincerely.

Taeyeon stares Krystal in the eyes deeply.

Krystal nods her head lightly as the response.

“Ok, let’s continue our dinner before the foods get cold” states Taeyeon softly.

The two eat in peace.

“Just put the dirties on the sink, I will take care of it later..” states Taeyeon.

“Hmm?” responds Krystal in confused tone.

“Let’s rest ourselves… what will we do after this?” asks Taeyeon.

“Hmm.. idk, how about cuddling or watching TV in your room?” replies Krystal.

“Good idea..let’s go” responds Taeyeon calmly.

The younger woman walks first, the petite follows her behind.

INSIDE TAEYEON’S BEDROOM.

Taeyeon encircles her arms on her girlfriend’s shoulder. The younger leans her head on Taeyeon’s chest. The two watch the variety show entitled Running Man. Krystal laughs so hard because of Lee Kwang Soo’s witty and stupid acts.

“Ga Eul-ah…” mutters Taeyeon unconsciously.

Krystal directs her eyes to the calm voice next to her.

A/N :
Hello Everyone J is back after some times. How’s life? Hope everything is good. Sorry for the super duper late update, writer’s block really gets into me. Sorry for very lame chapter. Thanks for being loyal readers. I expect your feedbacks. Don’t forget to subscribe and vote. Thankyou.

J is out.