1 / 2

Say no to burden

Dad, are you stupid?! How could you tell me to marry your freaking business partner?” Jiyeon yelled standing up waving her arms around sloppily telling her father it was the most ridiculous thing she ever heard in her life.

Mr. Park’s aged eyes firmly glared at his daughter. Such a reaction was expected from her rowdy personality. He stands his ground, he was the damn parent and she had crossed the line.

Jiyeon, I warned you last time that if I catch you drinking I would punish you hard. You just didn’t go around drinking, you even tried ! You’ve gone too far and left me no choice but to take this harsh decision! You’ve to marry him willingly or by force is your choice.”

Jiyeon scowled ready to curse her father, her face cringing in disgust. “You’ve gone mad! If you’re that desperate to get rid of me then at least find someone my age, I don’t want to marry an old man!”

Mr. Park raised his eyebrows amusingly. Crossing his legs elegantly, he faced his daughter. “You thought I would let you marry someone twice your age? What do you take me for? Of course you would think that way. Anyway he’s not that old. He’s eight years older than you, twenty eight to be exact.”

Jiyeon gasped, faking it probably because what she imagined was a man in his thirties. “Twenty eight isn’t too old?! He’s too old dad and I can’t marry a workaholic!” She argued pacing back and forth.

Mr. Park lifts himself up eyeing his daughter up and down and cringed when he saw another tattoo on her neck. Shaking his head in disappointment he said. “You don’t have a say in this. You’ve lost your rights the moment you thought of that drug. I didn’t raised you to be such a disappointment and shameless. Go to your room and tomorrow you’re coming to meet him. Mrs. Kim will do your hair and dress you up.”

He stormed to his room, leaving Jiyeon at the empty place. Her palm curled, gritting her teeth she yelled throwing the pillow down from the sofa in her tantrum state.

I ing hate you dad!”

 

Next day Mr. Park was driving the car with Jiyeon beside him sulking. Both had this frown on their perfect curved eyebrows. Jiyeon decided to rebel and not listen to her father, when Mr. Park find out, he was burning from rage. They argued for half hour until Jiyeon gave up knowing it was useless to argue with her father, which led them to be an hour late.

Jiyeon was wearing a purple long plain dress and tiny necklace, her hair in the end weren’t designed like Mr. Park wanted, they just fall straight on her back like usual.

Entering inside the restaurant, Jiyeon cringed at the calming music and golden lights. She already hated all this stupid get to knows.

Glad to see you decided to show up. And here I thought you were rethinking through your decision already. Come take a seat.”

Jiyeon frowned at the raspy voice a hint of mock of in it. Who the he was to talk to her dad like this?!

“Do not worry, Mr. Oh. I’m not going back but I’ve this feeling like you wanted to back out. Already talking like this to your in law? I’m surprised yet again at your attitude.”

Jiyeon glared at the broad shoulders and when they sat down, Jiyeon faced the arrogant man, a wine glass between his fingers as he sat with his legs crossed. Eyebrows curved and eyes sharp with a glint of knowledge. Lips pink, full and inviting a mating call, he was over flowing from charm for someone in twenty eight.

I suppose she’s my bride.”

Jiyeon straighten up, she can’t just let him play her up. He seems the type to bully weaker.

Not yet because I don’t want this stupid married!” Jiyeon blurted out uneducatedly.

Mr. Park pursed his lips in thin line. Before he could scold her, Sehun beat him to it.

Eye staring down at the young girl, he leaned back. “I’m astound you would dare to say such a thing in my presence yet again though I’m not. Your father pleads showed me enough what I’m going to deal with. Glad thing I know how to tame animals.”

Jiyeon pushed her chair back gaining people attention. “Who the do you think you are Mr. ing arrogant?! I wonder why you are working in such a business when you could be a ing farmer! Just go where you’re needed most, people don’t need animal tamers ing bastard acting all smartass!”

Behave young lady before you get in trouble!” Mr. Park roared.

Sehun stared calmly, not affecting one bit. His expressions have no hint of anger, offend or even annoyed. It was as if he was immune to her insults. When Jiyeon glared hard in fury, he smirked in victory.

Well,” Sehun started, sipping from his glass calmly. “I suggest you to fix your behaviors young lady. Heed to your father advice, he talks for your own good.”

Jiyeon sat down grudgingly when her father pulled her down on her seat. Her dad didn’t apologize to Sehun which Jiyeon was thankful for. The man just insult her and her father altogether, he didn’t deserve an apology.

Now the two men talked while eating, Jiyeon kept glaring at the uncaring man.

 

 

Jiyeon was having a serious talk with her father.

He’s arrogant and full of flaws if you ask me. He’s not going to be a good husband.”

Mr. Park smiled. “Well… we can hope he’ll be. You see, because of his unwavering personality I think he would be able to show you the right path. The one I failed to show you, he has this dominant aura and normally he’s not this… offensive. I’m not surprised he acted this strongly towards you. One could feel how misbehaving child you’re and he must have gotten the same vibe. If you get to know him, he’s a nice man. I know him through his friends. I must say he sound trouble, someone I won’t involve myself with willingly but he’s the one who could show you the right way, fix your bad habits.”

Jiyeon half-heartedly listened. She had brought this fate upon herself and beside, Sehun looked handsome enough to sleep with. He was fine as a show off… beside he’s a workaholic means she doesn’t have to really interact with him.

 


Jiyeon grudgingly opened the house door to go out for her wedding dress- with Sehun. That freak was in his car waiting for her.

She opened the door and jumped inside then slamming the door shut. To her bad, Sehun didn’t seemed one bit bothered and start driving.

“Be smart, the moment he agrees to our terms don’t let him back down, close the deal immediately.” Sehun talked on the phone.

Jiyeon shake her head sideways and sighed loudly for Sehun to hear how she doesn’t want to be here. Beside he was talking on the phone about his work. She mentally felt relieved by that.

Sehun gave her a side look before continuing talking, this time whispering to the phone.

 

Let’s make this clear, are you interested in your wedding dress or anything is fine?” Sehun asked; his hand busy placing the phone inside his pocket as both made their way inside the shop.

Jiyeon crossed her arms like a spoiled brat. “I honestly don’t want to choose, I’m forced here.”

That’s what I thought. You go your way and I go my way. My assistant would choose a dress for you, how does that sound?” Sehun suggested seriously.

And because Jiyeon could care less she nodded along.

Hey wait!” Jiyeon called; a pretty frown on her brows. “Give me some money. My father isn’t giving me any.”

Sehun stared back with disgust on his face. “Are you seriously having this conversation with me?”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders casually. “What’s wrong with that? You’re going to be my husband soon and then it would be your duty to give me some so why being so dramatic?”

Sehun gave a long look as if mentally telling how shameless she was being. He took his wallet out and gave her some cash. “Don’t tell me I’m going to marry a gold digger.”

Jiyeon smirked. “Well you might as well be. The only reason I’m not flipping the world for being forced in this marriage is you’re handsome enough to boast about. You know… like possession to show off I’ve and others don’t.”

For a second Jiyeon saw a dangerous glint in his eyes but that changed as soon as it came.

You can talk all you want. The moment you’ll come to my house as my legal wife, I’ll show you who the I am., I wouldn’t mind you boast about me … that’s if you can boast about it after that. Go ahead you sheltered little Lolita, let’s see if you got the guts to face me without your daddy having your back.”

He furiously turned around to step in his car.

We’ll see that in two weeks. Have a good time working bastard.” Jiyeon smirked when Sehun showed her his middle finger.

 

 

It was the wedding day. It was a private wedding requested by Sehun. Only close friends and family members were present.

Jiyeon was glaring at every single soul passing by. Sehun was drinking his wine while holding these stupid business conversations she wasn’t interested in. These conversations happened to be with his close friends. Are they friends with benefit, as in only friends for money? His friends were handsome too just like he was.

“She seems bored, why don’t you entertain her?” Kyungsoo said, holding hands with Kai way too intimately.

Sehun sighed but got the hint anyway. “Well I might as well do so before the day ends I guess.”

Jiyeon, are you going to be okay?” Myungsoo asked when he came to greet the couple.

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders and eyed Sehun who was checking Myungsoo from head to toe then smirked.

You must be her friend.” Sehun said with a gentle smile lingering on his lips. It was too friendly for Sehun to show that.

Myungsoo forced a smile. “Yes, I’m her friend, Myungsoo.”

Sehun moved from Jiyeon’s side to Myungsoo patting his shoulder. “I believe you guys have so much to talk. Why don’t you do that while I meet some of my friends?”

“Sure, we’ll do that.” Myungsoo automatically answered unable to think.

Well then have a good time.” Sehun whispered mischievously. Now Jiyeon don’t know much about him but why does he sound like he’s planning something?

 

Jiyeon was waiting for Sehun to come out from shower so she could go. There were plenty of rooms in this big and luxurious apartment and so was bathroom but she was lazy to walk and find out where exactly could be bathroom. She was craving for a drink but decided against it. It was their first night together, she need to be in her right mind to stop Sehun from making a move on her.

Sehun came out all dressed. Gray sweats pant and black t shirt, towel in hand wiping the water from his wet hair. Jiyeon ignored him totally- not like he was giving her any attention- and went to shower herself.

 

Jiyeon came back with sweat pants and a shirt, hair already dried. She sat on the bed Sehun was laying, his laptop opened as he was writing something.

Just for your information, we’re not doing anything.”

Sehun hummed mindlessly. A few seconds later he whipped his head to her with a raised brow. “As if I would want to do something with you to begin with you, just sleep comfortably, I’m not interested.”

Jiyeon snorted, now she felt offended with this. What does he mean by he wasn’t in-wait you know what? She doesn’t care.


Their first night was- eventless.


Jiyeon squirmed then stretched her body. Opening her eyes she turned around to see if Sehun was around. Thankfully he wasn’t.

She abruptly sat up. It means he was at work and she could do whatever the she wants! She laughed evilly before deciding to prepare herself for the day.

 

Your wife is totally out of it. Don’t you think it’s dangerous for her to be this… wild?” Kai asked his friend carefully.

Sehun shrugged. “Well I’m not her parent to look after her. She’s free to do whatever she wants.”

“Sehun, you’re her husband. Of course you’ve to look after her.” Kai insisted. Sehun was being too carefree towards her. I mean he just know his wife was kissing someone, and his only response was ‘let her do what she wants’. Why did he marry her if he was going to act this way?

Sehun throw his arms up in frustration pushing his papers away. “What the do you want me to do Kai?! I chose to marry her so that I don’t have to play this husband wifey role and here you go. Just let her do whatever she wants. If I’m okay then why are you being so generous towards her?”

“Well what if she got pregnant with a bastard child-”

“-Then she have to ing take the responsibility and abort the baby!”

Kai gasped in disbelieve. “That’s cruel you know… how could you say that so causally… it’s a life of an innocent child we’re talking about dammit you ing bastard!”

Sehun stared at his nails with a sick smile that slowly turned to emotionless, a voice no louder than a whisper Sehun affirmed. “Well, everything that we do is cruel Kai. There’s nothing called… fair. Get over it.”

 

Jiyeon was dancing and occasionally kissing random people in her drunken state. There was something telling her to stop, that she was a married women but her body was on roll.

Few hours later, body sour and mind foggy she took the taxi home. The guard at the apartment building looked at her with disgust on his face. Jiyeon cursed him, walking towards the stairs to climb up. She was angry drunker so whoever gave her a weird look in the stairs, she cursed them then proudly walked her way up.

 

Sehun opened the door and when he finds Jiyeon out, he simply pushed her sloppy body inside, closing the door. Before he could wake back inside, Jiyeon stopped him.

Aren’t you ing mad I got drunk? Are you mad? Do you want to piss? Oh my sweet-”

“-Shut your filthy mouth before I kick you out of this apartment.” Sehun cut her off; totally not ready to deal with a drunken person.

You er, go and yourself!” She yelled glaring at him.

Sehun quietly stared for a moment. Jiyeon smirked.

The next second she was banging the door yelling for Sehun to let her in or she would go somewhere else.

In the end she really went back to night club, decided to spend her night sleeping on the couch.

 

So you kick your wife out? Is that appropriate behavior?” Kai asked frowning at his friend.

Sehun nodded. “I did because she asked for it. I’m a generous person when it comes to things like this.”

Kai throw his arms up pacing back and forth. “You know what Sehun? You’re neglecting her; she’s your responsibility and if you can’t take care of her properly than send her to me and Kyungsoo’s apartment. Kyungsoo said he’ll gladly help take care of her. We live next door so it’s not hard giving her direction or even a call to me or Kyungsoo. We’ll come right away.”

Sehun leaned back. “You’re making her sound like a stray dog. But anyway I would gladly do that.”

Kai could only stare at the laid back attitude.

 

Jiyeon stared in front of her sitting on the sofa questioning Sehun’s ugly treatment while Sehun was being an , ignoring her entire talk eyes glued on TV news.

I’m going to tell my dad if you don’t answer me right now!” She yelled balling her fist.

Do as you wish.”

“Why are so care less?! This is my house too! You just can’t kick me out and act as if it doesn’t matter! This isn’t fair!” Jiyeon stand up to rush to Sehun to glare at the man face to face. When he didn’t bother, she snatches the remote and turned off TV.

Sehun leaned back in frustration. “Because you were being a and I’ve no time to deal with your . I didn’t marry you for you to talk to me like that. Get the out of my way!” Sehun pushed her away going to the bedroom.

Sehun you still can’t do that to me! I’m your wife dammit!”

“Just do whatever you want I don’t ing care as long as you don’t bother me.” Sehun raised his voice going back to his room.

Jiyeon stared at the slammed door, standing there feeling this weird thing in her heart poking her painfully for some odd reason. Her mind questioned- does he really mean that?

 

Jiyeon gulped down her fifth shot slamming down the glass.

Are you sure your husband is okay with your life style?” Myungsoo asked eyeing her worriedly.

Jiyeon gave a firm nod. “He is, don’t worry about him. At least he understands my rights. The only thing he asked me is don’t bother him and then poof! I’m entirely free as someone single could be!”

“Why did he even want to marry you in the first place?” Myungsoo muttered under his breath sipping from his glass.

Jiyeon smirked eyeing her filled glass. “You know I’m actually grateful to him. I’ve my own place to live, I don’t have to hear my dad nagging at me every single day and night and I’m free to do whatever the hell I want. I was worried that once I marry someone, that person would bind me in rules of pathetic excuse of marriage… Sehun is good I guess. I wouldn’t want anyone else.”

Myungsoo scoffed shaking his head. “You’re weird. People marry to build a new life, a new start and here you are, happily married with your old lifestyle. Aren’t you thinking of your future? Kids maybe?”

Jiyeon gulped down yet another glass burning sweetly. “He’s rich Myungsoo. And who wants kids? I mean… I’m still young.”

“But he’s not. Do you want to have kids with him when he’s in his thirties or what?” Myungsoo argued. He was worried for her; she can’t be this care less about her life. He doesn’t believe how laid back Sehun was, like he doesn’t care at all that he was aging.

“Myungsoo… I’m happy the way I’m… I don’t want to have kids nor do I want an annoying husband questioning about my locations and late night out. It’s the perfect lifestyle for me; trust me I wouldn’t want more.”

That’s the problem. You’re happy with an unhealthy lifestyle. You know… I wouldn’t interfere in your decisions. I can only advice you. So tell me about that modeling you went for interview. What happened?”

Jiyeon smiled thankfully to Myungsoo for changing the subject for she was getting irritated with it already.

 

Myungsoo parked the car for drunken Jiyeon. She was glaring at the guards who cringed at the smell she was giving off. Myungsoo smiled apologetically at the man before entering inside.

He took her phone and called Sehun.

Your wife is here drunk, can you come down and take her from here.” Myungsoo goes straight to the point. He didn’t like Sehun’s way of dealing with Jiyeon so he doesn’t find the need to sugarcoat his voice.

Few seconds later Sehun came down expression cold but cringed when he find Jiyeon pushing and pulling Myungsoo’s hand smiling foolishly.

I’ll take her from here.” He simply pulled her up on her feet by her upper arm; she let her head fall on his shoulders but backed her head away in distaste. Sehun glared at her before raising her up from her feet and taking her bridal style to the elevator.

Jiyeon talk to herself while Sehun cursed under his breath for the elevator to reach the floor he desired. Coming out of it, he walked passed their door and a little further before stopping at four doors away. Placing her down, he ringed the bell impatiently until Kai opened the door tiredly.

Here you told me to bring her to your apartment when I feel like kicking her out so here she is.” Sehun monotony said.

Kai was baffled as he rubbed his eyes few times before shock came over his face. “Are you crazy? Seriously you’re leaving your wife with me? Damn you Oh Sehun what kind of human you are?!” He whisper yelled.

Sehun coldly sighed. “You don’t want her in just say so I don’t have time to stay here and listen to your motherly talk.”

“What’s happening out there?” Kyungsoo came out to see.

Kai gulped taking a step aside letting Kyungsoo see things himself. Once Kyungsoo saw the drunken girl and pissed off Sehun- Kyungsoo could read peoples expression- he shake his head disapprovingly.

We’ll take her inside. Thanks for bringing her here instead of throwing her like last time. Kai bring her in while I prepare the guest room.”

Kai stand there with sore expression but Sehun smirked. “Your husband is smarter than you. Maybe you should learn a thing or two from him.”

Kai hissed in response before taking Jiyeon from the floor, pulling her inside and shut the door off when Sehun already walked to his apartment. He leads her to the guest room where Kyungsoo was waiting for him.

I’m sorry Soo, you’ve to take care of her now. Sehun could be so painfully idiot sometimes.” Kai smiled in guilt.

Kyungsoo smiled at his husband. “Kai… I see no problem taking care of her. If Sehun can’t treasure his wife then we’ve too for him. He’s slow minded in good things and you know that. His mind is already filled up with world dominating plans so just forgive him for now.”

Kai pulled the shorter man in hug. “Thank you for being such a kind soul. No wonder I’ve fallen in love with you at first.”

Kyungsoo pulled away smiling sweetly before going to their bedroom letting Kai follow him back.

 

Jiyeon opened her heavy eye after a sweet sleep. Dull pain on the back of her head was ignored for it’s been the same for the past few years. The smell was something bitter but had a little sweetness in it yet it was fresh enough to give her good feeling in her heart. The sheets were smooth and smelled of cleanliness. Oh god what heaven did she fall on? She clutches the fluffy pillow to pull it in her embrace for warmness.

I see you’re awake huh.” A familiar voice said.

Jiyeon opened her one to look and she remembered seeing him in her wedding- probably one of Sehun’s friends.

Abruptly she jumped up from the bed eyeing her body then at the luxurious beige room then at Kyungsoo.

How the did I end up in here?!”

Kyungsoo smiled warmly. “Why don’t you wash your face and come out then I’ll explain everything.” He gave one last motherly smile walking out.

Jiyeon stared at the door then sighed in distress. Slumping her down on the fluffy bed she clutches the sides of her head in stress, hair messy falling on each side. Why one of Sehun’s friends? It was the worst she could do. Though she was clothed fully in her last night outfit… nothing happened… but still she just embarrassed herself like this in front of Sehun’s friends; it was terrible enough.

 

Jiyeon’s cringed when Kyungsoo finish his story of last night. How could Sehun do this to his friends? Maybe next time she should simply go with someone and stay the night.

But don’t worry we’re okay with you here. Actually it would be fine if you have nothing to do you can come here and chat with me.”

Jiyeon concluded Kyungsoo was a nice man.

 

She walked to her apartment and saw the empty space. Probably he left now what she should do? Sleep some more? Or take Kyungsoo out somewhere? No wait she can go somewhere for vacation like mountains or camping with her friends. That would be great beside it was getting annoying routine every night in club drinking nonstop. Changing that would feel nice. Fishing her phone out she called her friends and they end up agreeing for climbing mountains. Smiling on glee she makes a list of things she need and when made sure everything was written in it; she needed money. Sehun was her bank account.

She called his phone but he didn’t answer. In the end she remembered he gave her his secretary’s number so without pausing she called.

I need to talk to Sehun right now. I’m his wife Jiyeon.” Jiyeon waited for few seconds before the secretary started to talk. “Today he’s not in the office. But I can tell you where he is.”

“Oh great then tell me.” Jiyeon said sounding less interested by each word escaping secretary lips.

It’s very secret information, I can’t tell you but I can email you the address. I would also like to advice you he might not like you going there to meet him. But to his prior orders I’m emailing you exactly what you need.”

Jiyeon’s mouth was left opened in confusion. “But you don’t have my email-”

“-Mr. Oh has already given me your email address just in case so you’ve nothing to worry about. Have a good day, Mrs. Oh.” And the phone was hangs up.

Jiyeon stared at the space blankly. How did Sehun find out her email address? They didn’t have a decent conversation yet and he knows her email address? How did he exactly find out left Jiyeon wondering. She doesn’t even know at what time he comes home or go to work but he even know her personal information.

A moment later she opened her email and there it was written. Moon shot? Wasn’t it the popular night club she rarely visits because people there look dangerous? What was he exactly doing in there at this time of the day leaving his office? Well she doesn’t care but she needs to go to him for money and so she did. Plan was simple, taking the card she would straight away leave for shopping. Maybe a glass or two wouldn’t be a problem, right?

She boringly read the room number to make sure it was the right one before barging in like an unwanted guest. What she didn’t expect was it… bunch of guards. Before she could blink her eyes one bound her arms behind her back, rendering her movement.

Wait let her go! She’s related to Mr. Oh.” She heard a voice from distant.

I’ll inform him about this.”

Then suddenly she was pushed to the corner where two guards stand before her- Jiyeon couldn’t understand if they were there as her protectors or harmers.

Few minutes later she saw Sehun coming out with a really pissed off expression. He glared at her hard, guards steps away as Sehun motion for Jiyeon to follow him.


They enter another room and Jiyeon realized two guards follow them and stand against the door as if to make sure no one enter.

Sehun calmly sat down; his black and white suit with lines looked bigger than him. He poured himself vodka in a glass and sip from it elegantly.

Jiyeon slumped down on the couch and before her hand could reach the bottle Sehun leaned forward, taking it from the table and to Jiyeon’s surprise he poured for her in glass.

Jiyeon eyed him suspiciously before taking the glass and finish it in one shot. Sehun gave her stingy eye continuing drinking like some calculating bastard knows how to deal with life.

What brings you here?” Sehun finally asked pouring himself some more.

Ah. Jiyeon thought. She almost forgot why she was here. Straightening up she leaned back comfortably. “I need money for things.”

Sehun nodded in understanding. Why Jiyeon feel like they were some kind of business partners and not married couples?

“Soyeon already informed me about you.” Sehun said, his eyes carefully observing Jiyeon’s each move making her feel like she was in presence of her predator.

Soyeon, it’s your office secretary name? Yeah she seemed the type to blurt everything out. How did you know my email?”

Sehun smirked mischievously. “I know a lot more than that about you. Anyway here take the card.”

Jiyeon glared at his strange behavior. “Thanks I guess.” She faked a smile before pouring herself a glass and gulping it down then stand up to leave.

He really is strange person.

 

Coming home she packed everything she bought and remembered she doesn’t have a car. Guess someone has to fetch her. Myungsoo would do that.

 

So everyone here, we should get going.” Eunjung said to Taehyung who started to drive the bus they rented from Jungkook’s money.

They were at least around ten peoples in the bus being rowdy or just themselves.

Your husband is too soft on you. What would he do if he finds out you left for snowy mountains for a week time without informing him?” Doojoon asked clearly amused at the fact this elder man who would throw his money around and give total freedom to his wife. Why bother marrying then?

Jiyeon snorted. “He’s too busy making love with papers to notice my presence. Do you believe when I was drunk he gave me to his gay friends to sleep in there? He’s a total nut sometimes but that’s the best part of it, I’m not complaining.”

Few burst in laughers. So far Sehun sounded a wimp who only does things when Jiyeon is drunk. Myungsoo shake his head in disapproval. The way she address her husband was bad, not like Sehun was any good. Who knows what he talks about her to his friends.

I regret not attending your wedding now. I should’ve caught a glimpse of this handsome loser. When are you going to make us all meet? Or are you even thinking of introducing your friends to him?” Hyomin asked.

Jiyeon slyly smirked. “Oh so you could sleep with him? Sorry but not sorry I don’t want my friend sleeping with my husband. That would be gross.”

Hyomin smack Jiyeon’s shoulder teasing her next. “It’s gross or you would be jealous?”

Jiyeon throw a playful glare. “I’m not jealous nor do I want him. It’s just plain gross.”

 

It’s been two days i didn’t see Jiyeon around.” Kai said leaning his back on his door sipping from his glass of water while eyeing Sehun who was about to enter his apartment.

Sehun stopped as he thought about it. “Now that you mention it I didn’t see her for two days, must be sleeping over at her friends.” Sehun shrugged the matter casually.

Kai huffed. “I don’t know what to say anymore. Even enemies aren’t this cold towards each other and keep tract of their doings and you here mister acting as if you’re still single.”

Sehun sighed heavily. His briefcase looked heavy from all the papers and files he brought home. “I would appreciate it if you stop trying to interfere in my life. I’ve this tiny feeling telling me you’re interested in my wife more than you should. I recall you’re not bi, in fact gay so maybe you should stay that way and look after your man.”

He probably had a bad day, Kai concluded.

Well I’m sure I’m not a cheater nor I’m interested in your woman. She’s more like a sister in law if I should put it that way.” Kai finished his glass pulling his back away he pursed his lips together. “If you’re that bothered by me worrying about her I’ll stop.” He opened the door to his apartment to get inside.

“Kai, I’m just tired. I didn’t mean to offend you. Let’s talk about this later. You know it’s not easy for me to focus on my work alongside a rowdy girl with no goals in life. I can only take so much at a time.” Sehun muttered, eyes droopy ready to shut close. Kai could swear Sehun doesn’t even know what he was talking about.

Kai chuckled, decided to annoy him. “Playing victim now? We all know if you want to focus on her, you can do so effortlessly. You’re just not interested enough in her to bother. And stop this ‘I can only take so much’. You do what pleases you. Your wife happened to be not enough of a challenge yet. Anyway have a good sleep in your cold bed.”

 

Jiyeon cheered for Hyomin who jumped from the high place wearing her skateboards and pole in her grips. Taehyung did the same but lost balance and end up falling on his face.

That was quiet a fall Taehyung!” Hoya yelled laughing at the now red faced man.

I know right!” Taehyung yelled back turning his back to them to skate some more.

Jiyeon weared her goggles and jumped with the two to have fun even though she never really tried before on a real place. It was always a skiing ring where she usually went, all prepared and no bumps but everything was natural and that was the point! The risky situation was new for her adventures er self.

She was told to not roll her waist while turning but here she was, try to turn from tree she panicky rolled her waist alongside her legs ended up losing balance and falling on her back. Instead of crying in pain she laughed. Snow fallen on her from the impact yet it felt nice. Maybe it kind of felt nice to not be drunk and actually have a pure laugher out of failure of funny thing. It wasn’t about doing it right- it was about having fun; feeling the rush in her veins for doing something which wasn’t her usual life.

Are you going to get up or going to stay there for the rest of your life?” Myungsoo asked, hands on hips as he stared at her down.

 

When the sky turns dark they decided to go back to their cabins. It was enough fun for a day and they still have four more days to have fun and explore. The wind gets worst the darker sky become so it was better this way.

Drinking from the hot chocolate Eunjung prepared, they all quietly let the hot drink warm their freezing bodies.

 

Sehun stared outside of his office window. A half glass of dark red wine in one hand while his other hand was inside his blue formal pants, eyes staring at the man walking out of his building to his car. Suddenly the man falls down, blood trickling out of his neck. The people around rush to help him calling the ambulance and here Sehun smirked in satisfaction. He opened the window and poured his glass contexts out. Once empty he pulled the glass in shutting the window, once again staring down from the glass window as people fuss about a dead body.

 

Are we really doing this crazy ? We’ll all end up sick.” Myungsoo voiced, eyeing the freezing river. It had large and small ice cubes some floating while others stoned in their places.

Well that’s the point. We’ll see who have strong immune system between us! Besides it’s something none of us did before and even if got sick we’ve have three more days left. Like one or two day spending being ill then the last day would be fun again! Doesn’t that make sense guys?” Hoya asked.

“It does.”

“Yeah we should do it.”

“I would never say no to this.”

“Sounds like a great idea.”

“Myungsoo is a chicken.”

“Myungsoo man up and face your fears.”

“Guys, that’s not about fear! You guys are being ridiculous. It’s like cutting yourself and seeing how it would feel.”

“Surgeons do that too. They experiment.”

They all cheered with their knowledge.

Myungsoo grumped. “Well you’re neither scientist nor surgeons!”

They gave him uninterested look before deciding how they are going to jump and how long they are supposed to stay inside. In the end Myungsoo had no choice but to go along.

 

Luhan burst inside Sehun’s office alongside Chanyeol.

Kai gave them a curious look.

The sniper is caught by police! He would spill our secret!” Luhan said worriedly looking at Sehun to decide what they needed to do next.

Sehun pursed his lips in annoyance. “Just great and here I thought I don’t need to kill useless life. Who gave him the right to call himself sniper anyway? You should’ve found someone better to do the job done.” He said to Chanyeol who sighs then slumps his on the couch in exhaustion.

We need to kill him.” Kai said, rubbing his forehead.

Sehun throw his arms in the air. “Do we have option? No beside it’s his mistake for not taking his job seriously. I do not pay million for nothing.”

“We can release him from the police.” Luhan suggested.

Sehun and Kai scoffed while Chanyeol snorted.

Releasing him won’t do us any good but to live our life in fear. He would be wanted, than the day he would be caught he would be eventually forced to tell our identities. We would be caught and all our work goes to hell.” Sehun growled. “Learn to be smarter please. This innocent boy look won’t work with me.”

Kai sighed. “Stop releasing your anger on him and start your next plan.”

 

Jiyeon’s shivering hand hugged the blanket tightly around her body to prevent the cold even a little. Her fingers shaking like she was electrified and maybe she regretted jumping inside the cold water.

W-we sh-ould ha-ave listen to Myungsoo!” Hyomin muttered sneezing yet again.

It’s not fun anymore… It’s torture.” Doojoon whispered warming his hand by rubbing them together.

It’s like that movie saw. Someone would kidnap us and play with us and we’ll all die!” Hoya yelled purposefully scaring the others.

“Hoya shut up! What if it became real? We’re in the middle of nowhere in this cold unable to move and here you’re being ! Just shut up and sleep the night off.” Doojoon yelled having enough of cold already to last a life time.

Hoya scoffed. “Jeez you guys need to chill.”

“Okay that’s it,” Myungsoo stand up from his place and yelled. “Who want Hoya out of this cabin say I!”

“I!” Everyone yelled except Boram too busy sipping hot drink.

Myungsoo jumped on Hoya with fake intentions of kicking the jock out.

Okay I’m sorry just calm down! Oh gosh you people are so cowards!” Hoya yelled after being attacked, giving up by raising his arms in surrender.

 

Sehun sighed in irritation before answering the phone call. “It’s been a while Mr. Park. How could I help you?” He concealed the irritation talking to his father-in-law.

Eventually the question of his wife came and Sehun had to lie through his gritting teeth. “She’s said she’s going to surprise me for something. For now she prohibited me to know her location and I respect her privacy.”

He also had to convince the old man they were in good terms and he allowed her to stay away for surprise because he was open minded person. It took a while for the old man to understand and when Sehun hang up the phone, he has the great urge to throw things.

He then immediately called his secretary. “Find out where my ing wife is right now. It’s been six days she’s not home. I don’t want to find out she was killed and thrown in ocean. That would be terrible now.” and then hang up the phone.

He don’t mind her not being home but six days out without telling him anything was a little bit out of control. She should at least tell him where she was- he was one who has to deal with her old man for she refused to answer hers. He wasn’t a baby sitter you know.

Kai came in and shut the door off quietly. “Sniper been taken care off. Right now you need to talk with Siwon. He’s been making troubles in ion trafficking. Someone said he took few hundreds somewhere and they are missing. I think he want something from you in exchange for them.”

Sehun’s face darkened like he was grim reaper. “He wants to exchange by giving me back my e? Is he ing stupid or is he really announcing a war? It seems like dogs like him sniff their way in something bigger than they could take. Before anything, I want to have a word with his master. Call them to meet at eight p.m. at moon shot. I don’t want excuses. If they failed to come, we’ve to attack their quarter at night. Inform this to Yunho so they don’t act victims later.”

Kai nodded, leaving out through the door but stopped. “You know… I think its good your wife is away at such a crucial time. Be thankful she’s not going to get involved in this mess.”

Sehun smiled at that. “Well I’m not one to complain. The brat turned out to be lucky. A lucky girl was never in my ideal type but I guess… i should be grateful.”

 

“It’s the last day, let’s not do something overrated. Keep it natural risk-free.” Myungsoo said, praying for his friends to be normal today. They wasted two days being sick, it was already too much and he already promised himself he would beat them if they decided to do something similar to last time.

I think we should do something simple like making snow man then barbecue some meat.” Eunjung suggested.

Doojoon scoffed. “Are you high on drugs? Its snow and we just cured from sickness. Who would want to cook in this cold?”

We can go to some barbecue restaurant instead.” Jungkook suggested.

Hyomin perked up raising he hand childishly. “We should go sight-seeing then we can party in barbecue restaurant!”

In the end they all agreed to do that.

 

I should’ve informed you guys before but I thought it wasn’t necessary. Apparently he thought the same way too. My men are searching for him and I believe there’s someone between us telling about him everything. He must have broken all contacts with you.”

Sehun slammed his fist on the table standing up in rage. “You thought it wasn’t necessary to tell me about a betrayer?! I ing handed him my ships and I was given the half amount of it and now you say he has betrayed but you didn’t deem it important enough to inform such a thing?! How naïve of you! Why don’t you explain this ing issue to Yunho? He might know how to deal with you.”

Sehun stormed his way out, his man following behind him all worried. In the way Sehun called Chanyeol. “Last time you failed to get me a professional sniper, this time I won’t accept this kind of mistakes in this business. Find out where Choi Siwon hid himself. I want the location and everything about the situation. He ing hide few hundreds es, that’s not easy to do so the idiot must’ve left some clues. Find them before he clears everything out.”

 

Jiyeon stretched her body coming out of the car. After a one whole week she was back at this depressing place. She wanted to stay with her friends and have some more fun but they have life you know, unlike her they have dreams and goals. Guess she’ll start her drinking routine again.

Myungsoo take her things out and asked if he should take it to her apartment but she said workers would do that. It was a service they provide. Bidding him goodbye she start walking, behind her were two men holding luggage and dragging it.

Opening the door, she takes the things inside from there.

You’re back,” Kyungsoo said walking from the staircase, hands filled with groceries. “Haven’t seen you here for a week so I got worried.”

Jiyeon smiled at the kind man. She never really had neighbors before. Living in mansion, no houses around prevented her to have a normal conversation with strangers. It felt nice to have someone out of your family worry about you… it shows people actually care and you’re not invisible… something she felt growing up.

“Went with friends for a vacation, you must be happy for not dealing with a drunken huh?” Jiyeon .

Huh? No of course not! I actually wanted to have someone talk to for Kai is so busy these days.” Then Kyungsoo palmed his head as if he remembered something. “Ah sorry you must be tired. Sorry for holding you here, you can go and rest while I deal with these.” He gave apologetic smile pointing to the groceries with his eyes.

Jiyeon chuckled before finally stepping inside.

 

Jiyeon know tomorrow she would start her visits to nightclubs so decided to put the things to their places right away. The apartment was too clean and she doesn’t have the heart to mess it up. Sehun was neat freak enough… or does he call maids for cleaning? Whatever after two hours she went to take a long warm bath to relieve her tense muscles. Once done she weared a sweat pants but then instead of wearing her own shirts, she took one of Sehun’s shirt to wear it. They look much more comfortable than her tight and short ones. Staring at herself in the mirror, she felt annoyed with her pants. The shirt ended at her thigh and it was too loose for her body and with pants it looked ridiculous. In the end she simply took off her pants and climbs the bed dozing off the moment her eyes closed. She missed the comfortable and quiet peaceful atmosphere.

 

Sehun came home tiredly. He eyed Jiyeon’s shoes with raised brows. So she finally decided to come home? That took her long to realize she has her home to come back. He loosened his tie, ing few buttons from the top he open the master bedroom door. There she was sleeping her days and night off. Sehun scoff taking off his shirt he opened his wardrobe. Taking the sweat pants and towel he rushes to shower.

Sometime later he came back. Took his phone from the table he climb the bed and start checking his emails, reading one after another. Jiyeon groaned in her sleep turning around. Her eyes fluttered opened and the first thing she saw was Sehun scrolling through his phone. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and looks around. Honestly speaking, she felt awkward. Never has she woken up with him beside her. Deciding to get herself a glass of water she yawned un-lady like before lousily she climbed down from the bed.

Her hands were trembling, barely holding onto the glass. She put the glass on sink; her feet gave up on her as she found herself sitting on the floor. Hands clutch the side of her head to reduce the sudden pain invading her body.

It wasn’t the first time though- It’s been three to four months she’s facing these sudden severe headaches and some body parts shaking uncontrollable. It came out of nowhere and end on its own too. She didn’t visit hospital, knowing she was using some kind of drugs… it would lead her to some problems and of course with her father.

Few minutes later when she was calm enough to walk she stand up and left to the bedroom. Sehun was putting his phone on the night stand to probably sleep. She climbs from the other side avoiding looking at him.

So you gave permission to yourself for wearing my shirts after finding out you have home to come, that’s quiet crude.”

Jiyeon stunned in her sitting position, eyes slowly directed at the shirt. She pursed her lips before shrugging her shoulders.

They are comfortable. You should buy me some too.”

Sehun scoffed turning his back to her he closed his eyes. “You can party and get drunk all night yet couldn’t buy a shirt, some woman you’re.”

Jiyeon frowned at him before also turning her back to him. “Well you’re my husband, be nice to your women.”

She heard him snort in response.

 

Sehun he wanted you to accompany him because he trust you. You could use this opportunity to your advantage.” Chanyeol said his brows were up in suggestion.

Sehun sighed, not raising his head from the papers in his hand.

Chanyeol scoffed in disbelieve. “Sehun don’t tell me you’re going to renouncing him. That’s pure stupidity from your side.”

Sehun looked up from the piles of paper at the lanky giant sitting so causally as if he has nothing to worry in his life. “Do you think I’ve time to be guide for some lame man? I’m sure he can make a deal on his own.”

Chanyeol slammed his palm on his face. “Sehun don’t you understand? It’s not about him, it’s about you! We need his connections for our benefits. Just pretend you care, you can at least pretend, right?”

Sehun shake his head in defeat, Chanyeol was right but he just didn’t felt like agreeing. It was troublesome.

 

Jiyeon was swaying her body with the music casually. Eyes closed, lips pulled in a straight line and cheeks rosy; a glass of wine in her right hand with the content shaking with each move, her left hand waving around.

While all danced wildly, lustfully- she danced sorrowfully. Her moves weren’t ual, they were slow and uncreative, relaxed. Her eyes tightly closed now as the first tear drop rolled down her eyes. She didn’t acknowledge it. Another one drops down flawlessly. Then another one. With each tear, her faces cringed in helplessness, her heart clenches tightly and throb violently drumming inside caged body. Unconsciously her movement becomes rough around. No one bothered the broken soul dancing in her own world- detached from reality.

She all of a sudden stopped, opening her eyes she blankly stared. She pretended that she wasn’t hurt. That everything was okay, it was okay… Was it? If everything was okay then what was she doing here when she has a husband? Why all she felt was depression eating her inside out day by day and the only way she deal with it was to get drunk out of her mind. Why all she saw was darkness? Tears didn’t come anymore after those few drops so she stayed indifferent. She was coping with her situation in the way she know how to. Those tears had dried ages ago yet the aftershock pain stayed within her heart. How many years had it been? Three, four or five? People say time heals… make one get used to it… why it didn’t work on her?

Shaking her head with a bitter smile, she made her way to one of the rooms she was familiar with. Neon lights were popping and music shaking people’s body around, most of them acted as if they have nothing better to do, maybe like her.

Hey there I came.” She greeted the man carelessly.

The skinny man with tattoos smiled amusingly. His beard grows up a little and cigarette was hanging between his purple lips. His cheeks bone were prominent, he had no fat in his cheeks at all for the skin was tightly stuck on the bone.

I didn’t see you for a while, glad to see you now.”

Jiyeon scowled. “I’m not here to greet you. Get down to the job.”

Man smirked, getting up he leaned in to kiss Jiyeon’s cheeks. “My boss is here today. He wanted to see me doing my job and how I treat clients. So you must come down with me.”

Jiyeon huffed. “Now I’m going to take order from your filthy . Whatever lets go.”

The man smack Jiyeon’s head lightly.

Walking for about few minutes they reach a respectful looking place and Jiyeon wasn’t amused. Of course, the boss would be rich . She pays for one injection unreasonable amount of money so it was understandable.

The man knocked the door five times before someone opened from inside. It was a female worker Jiyeon assumed by her tight, shirt fitting clothes or lack thereof. The lady bowed her head, letting the two to go inside.

“Wait here.” The man said going in first. He came back a while later, telling her to come inside for her injection.

She stepped inside, the first thing she noticed was- her husband. And then she stopped dead in her way.

While the man sat down on one of the sofas, her husband was talking with two old men who probably have fat bank accounts; their suits said so much of their wealth. And here Sehun looked humble around their arrogance and power greedy personality.

Though when she was out of her shock and made her way to the man, neither of the three bothered about her presence. They looked like they were in heated argument. The two elders seemed to be piss off at something, and Sehun looked like he was there to support ones rights.

I’m not least bit surprise you ogling at him when you don’t bother much about associating yourself with handsome men.” The man said motioning her to come closer so he could do his job.

Jiyeon kept her eyes on the three as she sat down. She wasn’t sure if she wanted to get high with her husband right there witnessing her. He might get real mad at her this time and complain to her father… or he could simply hand her to the cops to deal with her. She would understand, for what she was doing was crossing the line. Thankfully their wedding was private otherwise his name would’ve been already ruined by now because of her.

Sehun said something quietly, his hand lift up to rest on the shoulder of the man wearing gray suit. His fingers played with the material as his eyes focused, his penetrating gaze was hypnotizing. He resembled a snake in human body, it made Jiyeon wonder he was here for bigger scheme and right now she could see how fake he was being. It seems like he was a calculative bastard that know just the right words to crumble’s someone’s entire world with few words.

Her body tensed in fear when Sehun’s eyes directed at her. There was confusion in his eyes, he quietly stared for a while ignoring the other two and then slowly his eyes darkened when he probably find out why she was here. He was tensed too but probably for different reason from hers.

The two men finally noticed Sehun’s lack of attention on the matter in hand.

She’s my regular client, I respect her for that.” The one with ocean dark blue said, a smirk on his wrinkly lips as he also stared at Jiyeon and his man who waiting for Jiyeon to give him permission.

Jiyeon gritted her teeth, shut close. That stupid fat man was revealing her badly in front of Sehun! What should she do? She really wanted to feel the drug inside her veins but Sehun’s eyes were making the hair in her head frizzy.

“I think we need to give Mr. Oh some privacy, he would love that I must say.” The one with gray suit said, motioning for the other two to get up.

We’ll be back in twenty minutes, enjoy in our absence.”

The man who was supposed to inject Jiyeon quietly listened to his boss demands. He know Jiyeon would’ve already kicked her way out if she doesn’t want that but she seemed to be wanted the same, more relief actually.

The room was silenced. Jiyeon waited for Sehun to say something, tell her how she doesn’t deserve him. She doesn’t care what he thinks but that would give her a power to talk back and she can’t do that when she can’t read Sehun.

Sehun leaned his back comfortably, arms spread on the sofa as he eyed Jiyeon.

So you do drugs. I must say I’m surprised at your ability of crossing the lines.”

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes as he was smirking looking at her now.

I guess...I’m impressed. Somehow happened to be lucky to not be married to a wimp, I must be born with lucky charms.” He chuckled darkly shaking his head.

Jiyeon didn’t say anything. She knows what was wrong and right. Right now she could understand he was encouraging her for using drugs… What kind of man he was to be this cold towards such a thing. What could he have done that drugs seem so casual for him?

Don’t over think and just do what you came for.” He said getting up and left her behind.

She was speechless.

 

Jiyeon wasn’t able to believe what he just told her. He was probably the first person ever not stopping her from using it. Even the man she takes from warns sometime but here her husband was, telling her to just do what she wants. It was delightfully creepy. She felt happiness but that happiness didn’t feel right.

She was now lying on the bed while Sehun was in shower. Sehun offered to take her home and because she was too shocked to use drug or get drunk she follow him. The fact he seemed relieved after finding her little secret was unsetting with her.

Didn’t I said don’t over think? It’s only going to get you more confuse. Embrace whatever you are and you do, life is too short to worry about ‘ifs’.”

She clenched her jaw hearing his raspy voice. She was really getting more confused now.

Do you think it’s normal to use drugs?” Jiyeon asked, trying to sound casual. She didn’t want him to think she care about his opinion.

Sehun groaned in satisfaction once his back touched the bed. “Well it depends on the person and their level of rebellions and their beliefs.”

Jiyeon thought of his words. She gave Sehun a confused stare, hoping for him to get the message and explain.

Sehun indifferently stared back. Yes, it was their first time staring at each other like this. Sehun sighed heavily turning his body towards Jiyeon and stared right inside her serious eyes shining from some kind of emotion Sehun couldn’t pinpoint.

Let’s say a religious person believe in god, knows cursing and having ual before marriage is sin. That’s the worst thing they could do willingly if they’re being rebellion. While on the other hand, a psycho doesn’t have beliefs, they follow no one and for them doing whatever they want. They’ve no line to cross… there are no lines for them.” Jiyeon gulped as his tone darkened with each word.

Then there are those who are in the middle. They are neither psycho nor ordinary peoples. Take for example politicians. We all know they’re not so sincere about their care towards us citizens but they have to in order to stay in power position. Their beliefs most probably are getting more money, being the one in control and so on. They do some bad deeds, but they don’t just go around and do everything as they want. If they start being reckless, they would be kicked out of their positions. They need to balance their greed in order to stay where they are.” Sehun smirked out of the blue, taking her attention entirely before whispering. “I hope you got the message.”

He turned his back towards her, falling asleep leaving Jiyeon even more confused.

 

Well guess she met her match huh? Think if she got someone innocent, how he would have reacted to such brain shocking news.” Chanyeol mocked.

Kai shake his head. “And here I thought she was stuck with Sehun. Who would’ve thought she go around doing these things? I’ve to keep her away from Kyungsoo, bad influence.”

Luhan bite his lips, wondering if was allowed to say his opinion on his boss wife. “It wasn’t surprising though. I mean she stay in those nightclubs more than her home. It was bound to happen now or later.”

Chanyeol smacked Luhan’s back harshly making him almost fell down from sofa, a wide grin on his face. “That’s why you’re chosen to be one of us!” He exclaimed happily. “You’re a fast learner with this oblivious and shy attitude you could cheat anyone!”

Sehun snorted taking their attention. “I doubt he’s acting. Don’t fill his head with nonsense; he does still have lot to learn.”

Luhan’s face fell at the cold and scolding tone.

Chanyeol and Kai both gave Sehun a disapproving look.

That’s the point, he’s learning. Don’t be harsh on him.” Chanyeol defended the discouraged boy.

Luhan stand up straight. “I’ll do my best to be better! Believe in me.” Luhan’s expression tightened to show he was worth the trust. His hands clenched in fists at his determination. He truly mean that and Sehun should start believing him by now.

Snorting at the energized response to his criticism Sehun’s face pulled in grimace. Taking the forbidden pen he glared at the blonde boy. “I don’t want you to do your best,” his lips curled upward from one side into a smirk. “I simply ask you to forget about your life, dreams and all that bull called love. If you start living for me, then I might be able to trust your petty .”

Sehun chuckled darkly at the shocked expression. Asking too much? Well everyone should know he ask too much and give too little in return.

Kai stand up on his feet. Fixing his white dress shirt he patted the shocked boy’s back. “You still have to go print those papers for me, why don’t you go and do that now.”

Luhan trembled, his eyes casted down before he nods. “I- I’ll get going.” He sprinted out the office room.

Jeez man why you are so harsh on him? One day he would be more powerful than you and that’s bound to happen. Start being nice or you’ll regret it.” Chanyeol nagged.

Sehun glared coldly at Chanyeol. “He’s too dump to be leader. I’ve to make him a leader worth respect. If he’s going to be all sweetheart gentleman that’s going to get him nowhere and then his father would be all over me ranting why his son is so feminine when he clearly send him to me to make a man out of him. Let me deal with him myself and stay away from my business. I’m warning you stop spoiling him.”

Chanyeol raised his hands up backing away. “You do your part but you can’t stop me from doing what I want with him.” He too walks out the door.

Kai chuckled shaking his head in amusement. It was nothing new; Chanyeol was extremely friendly with Luhan and it never helped Sehun’s temper who for some reason makes it his life purpose to discourage the blonde head.

Chanyeol won’t listen to you so don’t work your head around it.”

Sehun snorted once again before focusing on the paper on hand.

 

You’ve to lose weight in here and here,” The women said pointing at Jiyeon’s waist, thigh and then she stopped. “Just lose weight from your entire body. We don’t want all these fats in our models.”

Jiyeon gritted her teeth but she knows better than to retort.

Now you’ve to work on your walk. Follow me.” Jiyeon has the great urge to smack this women’s head with the wall. She was snobby ugly trying to boss her life and it was annoying the hell out of her.

Her phone ranged and immediately she answered it. “Myungsoo I’m having a hard time right now controlling myself from smacking this and I also can’t meet in the club at night too. I’ll explain everything later when I’m done from this torture.”

“Why are you still standing there, I said follow me!” The women yelled even though she wasn’t that far.

And from there she was told how to walk. It was stupid how she was told to walk with her back straight and shoulder leaning backwards. Her body was stiff and muscles were in pain after few rounds.


Jiyeon was waiting for the elevator to come down in her apartment lobby when Kyungsoo greeted her from behind.

Hey Jiyeon, you’re early today.” His lips pulling in a heart shape smile.

Jiyeon weakly smiled back before her eyes focused on the man beside Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at his side before turning to Jiyeon again.

Jiyeon, this is Baekhyun my new friend.” Baekhyun held his hand out for Jiyeon and even though Jiyeon wasn’t in the mood she thought Kyungsoo was too nice to be insulted by her wild behavior.

The three stands there waiting for the elevator; Jiyeon was having these bad feelings about this Baekhyun guy. He looked too serious, too observant and she decided to ask more about him from Kyungsoo later.

Reaching on their floor the three walked forward. Kyungsoo was talking about how he met Sehun for the fi- Wait why was Kyungsoo talking about Sehun with Baekhyun?

“-So distant that you could hardly understand what he’s thinking. I only actually start talking to him when Kai become upset with me for being rude to his friend. I got to know him better after that.”

“Why do you care about Sehun?” Jiyeon asked coldly. Kyungsoo weirdly stared at her as she glared at Baekhyun.

Running his hand over his hair Baekhyun shrugged. “I heard a lot about him so I wanted to ask Kyungsoo. Why do you care anyway? Don’t tell me you’re one of his obsessed fans. That’s quiet creepy.”

“I’m his wife for your information!” Oh how proud she sounded saying that it even amused her. Why she was delighted claiming him hers?

Baekhyun’s mouth turned to ‘O’ shape. Seconds passed and the two stared at each other trying to read what the other was thinking.

Baekhyun backed away first. “Kyungsoo i remembered just now I’ve something to do. I can’t come over today, sometime later maybe, bye.” He raced to the elevator back leaving Jiyeon and Kyungsoo confused.
 

Sehun took of his shoes when he heard Jiyeon’s talking with someone probably on the phone. That was all on the side, why she was home early? She was supposed to come late knocked out of her mind.

Requires to me go early which mean I’ve to sleep at night… I’m going to find something to eat and then will go to sleep… Probably had to swallow some pills to knock myself out… bye.” She chuckled heartily before hanging up.

Sehun after hearing the conversation decided to get inside the room. Jiyeon looked up at him for a second before turning to her phone again.

Sehun took off his tie and throwing it on the coffee table carelessly before taking his towel and some clothes he prepared last day.

Jiyeon walked passed him to the door to fill her tummy with whatever they have at home. She stopped abruptly and takes a sharp turn to Sehun’s direction.

Sehun,” She called. “Did you eat your dinner yet?” She asked hoping for no because no hell she wants to cook nor she has the urge to call someone.

Sehun raised his eyebrow at her in question. “I did.”

Jiyeon frowned at the monotone. Her hands automatically find their way on her hips as she sassed. “Hope your tongue isn’t dry after saying this.”

Oh don’t worry its fine.” Then he craned his neck to show his scowl.

Jiyeon scoffed slamming the door behind her.

 

Few days past by uneventful, unlike the first weeks of their wedding where they barely sleep together on the bed same time; the past week was spend with both of them going at bed almost at the same time. Jiyeon complained two times about her dinner and after that Sehun would bring her some- of course he still came with stomach full so he could avoid sitting with her and eat the same what she eats. Maybe it was about his pride or her sassy attitude either way Sehun wasn’t fond of the idea of spending time with her and was extremely glad when Jiyeon’s feeling were no different.

Jiyeon frowned at the ringing phone in her sleep. Her hand sleepily searched for her phone. Eyes barely open to see who was calling at the ing three a.m.

It wasn’t even hers. She sleepily sat up and realized it was probably Sehun’s annoying phone ringing at this hour. She waited for it to stop ringing. It did but only to start ringing again. Two minutes later when Sehun didn’t budge she moved him to wake him up.

Wake up bastard! Your ugly phone is ruining my night dammit!” She yelled with her hoarse voice.

Sehun opened one eye to glare at her before pushing her hand away from his shoulder to turn around. It surprised Jiyeon how he ignored his phone. Does he not care who was calling? Well it doesn’t matter for the sound alone was noisy enough to disturb her.

Sehun I ing can’t sleep shut that thing down or i swear I’ll break it!”

Can you ing shut up for a moment!” Sehun yelled now sitting up but only to argue with her, not to answer his phone.

No I can’t ing shut up ! Your phone keep ringing so shut it before I break that worthless thing!”

Sehun throw his pillow at her. Jiyeon rubbed her shoulder because even though pillow didn’t hurt, the hand behind pillow did the job.

What the ?! Keep your filthy hands to yourself you son of a !” She howled furiously.

Sehun pushed her away from the bed but she cling on his hand to not fall; actually to keep her ground. He was picking a fight and the phone kept ringing in the background. She was sure their neighbors could hear them at this rate.

What the is your problem in the middle of the night?! Get out of this room to get drunk and don’t come back!” He barked pushing her away from himself.

At this, Jiyeon pushed him back making him widen his swollen eyes in rage. He raised his hand and Jiyeon too ridden by her own rage dared him to lay a finger on her.

The harsh knocking from outside made them both come back to their senses. Sehun scowled, throwing the blanket down he stormed to the door. Jiyeon huffed but she wasn’t done with Sehun, so she followed to see the intruder by standing right behind Sehun’s large build.

Sehun slammed the door open, there was Kai face covered in cold sweats; before Sehun could rant about the time Kai cut him off hurriedly.

Why aren’t you answering your phone? You’ve time to fight your wife but you can’t answer the damn phone?!” Kai whisper yelled.

Sehun glared at the man, he leaned his arm on the sill in aggressiveness though Kai wasn’t finished yet.

Chanyeol just called me they caught Siwon running away from the country. Right now he’s in the basement of warehouse. Apparently he smoothly sends the ship away and someone is helping him in this! You need to come and see this chaos yourself.”

Now Sehun was wide awake, “The when did this all happened?” He asked totally shocked at the news.

Kai brushed his fingers through his bed hair. “Hour ago they find Siwon, so the ship mustn’t be that far yet. But we still don’t have enough time to waste so get ready and come out. I’m taking you in there so come fast.

Sehun pushed past Jiyeon acting as if she wasn’t even there as he went to wash his face and wear appropriate clothes.

Jiyeon placed her one hand on her waist and stared at Kai in confusion.

Ah Jiyeon, I suggest you go stay with Kyungsoo for the night. I believe Sehun won’t be coming any time soon and I think it’s not safe for you to stay here alone.” Kai added when Sehun left.

Jiyeon snorted. “No thanks I’m fine. Keep your concerns to yourself.” She saw how his expression darkened, he kept quiet after that.

Sehun came running his t shirt hanging messily on his torso, hand busy tucking wallet and phone in his jeans pocket- more like forcing them inside.

Tell your wife to stay with Kyungsoo for the night.” Kai said monotony.

Sehun actually turned to look up, Kai wasn’t one to act cold, and he was a warm person so it really got Sehun’s attention. He stared at both before shaking his head.

Just let her be. I don’t have time to talk with spoiled children.” He coldly said walking out the door before slamming it shut behind himself.

Now Jiyeon bitterly scoffed biting her lips. For some reason, these words sounded ice cold filled with no care. True he said things worse than this to her but… his expression and voice were never this harsh before. As if she could die and he wouldn’t blink.

She shakes her head going in the master bedroom shaking the idiotic emotions from her head. The modeling thing was really rubbing her off. She doesn’t care how this cold man think of her, or anyone. Yes, that was it.

 

Sehun pulled beaten up man’s hair back, making him come face to face. “When I’ll find that er I’ll torture you till you die and make you a warning for everyone who would dare to betray me. The single thought of treachery boils my blood enough to kill your entire family alongside your loved ones you scum.” Pushing the head back harshly, Sehun stand up on his legs, fingers find their way on his belt unbuckling it for the purpose victims knows so well. Snatching the leather belt away from his formal pants, he rolled it two times, a careful one step back then he harshly hit the belt in the air. A smacking sound echoed in the quiet dark basement. Siwon winced at the sound.

Kai sighed from the back. He wasn’t the type who could keep quiet seeing people in pain nor was he in a position of stopping Sehun. Siwon had it coming his way the moment he decided to go against them.

The tan man walked to Sehun raising his hand to squeeze Sehun’s shoulder in a firm grip- to tell him control himself before he walk out, his steps heavy on the wood.

The blood screaming was heard around the warehouse, the torture continued till the sun came out.


Kai once again enter the warehouse and saw Sehun staring at the unconscious man quietly.

Sehun we find the ship.” Kai announced. Relief washed over Sehun’s face at the news though when Kai added. “Someone informed about the illegal ship to the police and now they are investigating the ship. But… they said they’ll let the ship go if we paid them few millions.”

Sehun scoffed, getting up he kicked the sleeping man. “Now I had to pay for this! I swear I’ll make Siwon pay me each penny that I’m going to spend now! I won’t let him die without paying me back. “

Kai followed Sehun out. Sehun changed his bloody clothes and wash the blood from his body before going to the office. Kai at the driver seat making sure they reach the office fast enough to talk further about this money issue.

The first thing Sehun did when he arrived was to take a quick shower, wear a suit and meet Mr. Park who happened to want to meet him.

Mr. Park smiled at Sehun who smiled tightly.

What brought you here today? I believe it has nothing to do with your daughter right?” Sehun tried to sound curious though he had really big matter on his hands.

The man sighed instantly hearing that. “Why would I come visit you if not for her?”

Sehun blankly stared, not knowing how to reply to that. His smart brain was shut down.

Anyway I heard she’s modeling. I tried to reach her but every time her phone is off or she just doesn’t answer. Is everything okay between you two?” The old man asked worriedly. Sehun mentally cursed himself, he honestly doesn’t know about these things- he didn’t find the need to know.

He leaned forward on the chair rested his chin on the two tangled palm. “She must be busy, every night she’s exhausted so I didn’t have enough time to ask her anything. Don’t worry about her; I’m sure she’s fine.” Sehun assured the man staring right inside his eyes to make him trust his words.

 

Jiyeon vomited in the toilet; spilling the coffee she had drink in the morning and the food from the last night dinner. Her head was pounding harshly and her breath was heavy; warm tears sliding down her flushed cheeks.

She flushed the toilet then dragged her weak body towards the sink to wash her hands and face. Her body was scorching yet shivering from cold. She stared at her dull face.

What just happened?


You need to see a doctor. Your health is getting worse each day, are you sure you’re on a healthy diet?” The women known as Sumi asked frowning at the fallen body in locker room.

Jiyeon waved her hands not having enough power to answer that. She could hardly think, let alone talk.

Sumi scoffed twisting her body to walk out. “In this case you’ll die sooner or later. Why are you so irresponsible, if you wanted to die then why working hard in this field?” She left complaining all the way out.

Jiyeon blocked the voiced and tried to focus on her breathing.

 

Sehun sighed distressfully, he was informed just now he has to attend meeting that would take three hours and then was invited in a dinner. He forced his sleep deprived eyes to open and focus on what Chanyeol was talking about.

I’m not repeating myself Sehun. You better focus on my words” Chanyeol complained a demon telling him his valuable orientation was falling in deaf ears.

Sehun’s dark orbs jerked open. A voice as good as a sleeping log he muttered carelessly. “I’m listening, I’m listening every~” his hand covered his mouth from yawning openly then added. “Everything.”

Kai slammed his fist on the table in frustration making Sehun to open his eyes at the loud voice. “It’s getting nowhere! Sehun, are you kidding me right now? You know what?” Kai nodded at Sehun, “It’s better to leave the matter for now. After the schedule of the day ends we’ll meet at my apartment to talk further on the matter.” He collected the scattered files to flee out of the room.

Chanyeol and Luhan stared at the rushed man. Then at Sehun who had his eyes closed peacefully- slacking off in the work time.

Chanyeol snorted getting up he rolled the white paper; slapping Sehun’s visible cheek with it. “Of course you could sleep like a sleeping beauty when you’ve the boss title slapped on your forehead.” He twisted his face to Luhan who had his eyes wide in shock at the disrespectful act.

Don’t imagine too much, we’re friends. You touch him either your hand be off of you or you would be missing forever. Let’s get going.”

Luhan get up still eyeing Sehun worriedly. Sehun was a hard working boss. He was grumpy and cold, distant and arrogant but never lousy and lazy. He must be too tired to be sleeping so recklessly like this.

 

Kai pulled his apartment door open before stepping aside to let the three men enter first. While Sehun like a respectful gentleman sat on the sofa with manners, Luhan awkwardly following suit making himself seated beside him, Chanyeol blatantly throw his body on the other big one, laying on it and spreading his long limbs around- as if he owned it.

Sehun glared at the giant’s lack of manners and gave apologetic look to Kai who looked like he just wanted to kick Chanyeol out. Who the hell do that in their age and the fact Kai was living here with his spouse, it was highly inappropriate behavior.

Chanyeol jumped up to a sitting position, a large grin on his wide face. “You guys remember how we use to act tough and bad in high school? It’s embarrassing how we acted superior but those were real fun time!”

Kai chuckled at the precious memories of their sweet childhood, a time when the only worries they had was with love, grades and just simple things, especially with his uality. He really had a tough time accepting himself for loving same gender. But thanks to Chanyeol and Sehun- who used to be homophobic changed their beliefs for him. Of course when they find out he was into boys; they distanced themselves from him and eventually picked fight with him until Kai had enough and decided to just stay out of their way and ignoring their existence altogether no matter how much they provoke him. It came to an end when they confessed they couldn’t stay away from him, they received a good beating from Kai for showing hate towards him before he forgave them.

You do realize you’re embarrassing yourself, right?” Sehun asked- his eyes glistening with amusement at the memories.

The guest bedroom was opened taking all their attention. Kai stand up to greet his spouse and probably to question why the sudden need to be inside that room when he could’ve been at his own.

Kyungsoo hissed when he find them sitting there so casually.

Kyungsoo what are doing?” Kai asked the short male.

Kyungsoo shake his head sighing he walked closer to them before he slump his body on the sofa.

I was going out for grocery when I saw Jiyeon outside the building in a really bad condition. I took her here and she looks weak. I told her I’ll take her to hospital but she insisted on not going.”

Sehun frowned when everyone attention fall on him. He turned his face to the side sighing heavily.

Sehun-”

“-Don’t ing ask me okay, she’s on drugs.”

 

So here’s the first part. I’ll update the next one on Thursday or Friday. I hope you guys like this one. Thank you everyone for subscribing, commenting and voting, thank you for everything ^^