2 / 2

Say no to burden

Kyungsoo gasped standing up hurriedly. “What is the meaning of this Sehun?! She’s on drugs and you know yet you did nothing?!”

Kai sat down again, disappointment showing on his face. Luhan nervously stared around because for some reason Kai and Sehun were playing innocent- however Luhan could swear the two alongside Chanyeol repeatedly take that thing and once forced him to do that so why acting as if it was wrong?

How- wait no, when did that happen?” Kyungsoo asked voice barely above whisper.

Sehun brushed his strands back leaning to the armrest. “I don’t know when she started but I caught her.”

Luhan cleared his throat awkwardly to gain attention of the man beside him. “Are- are you not going to check her first?

Kyungsoo throw his arms up in frustration. “Sehun, go and see how your wife is doing right now!”

Sehun glared at the demanding man then turned his glare to Luhan who shivered in fear. Sehun grudgingly rise on his feet briefly showing his middle finger to Luhan striding to the guest room.

 

Sehun slammed the door open to see his young wife tucked neatly inside the blanket. Sick pale colored her face into lifeless. For a moment he thought if she was at the brink of death and concern washed over his face over the thought of what would he answer to her desperate father who begged him to marry the girl and show her the right path. His legs unconsciously led him there and out of instinct his fingers brushed her cheek gently. The skin was warm to the touch and yet lifeless for a reason. Curling his fingers he grazed the side of it to her beautiful eye line. He sat down and kept staring at his wife’s peaceful expression. He must admit she wasn’t bad looking. He had a thing for her eyes the moment he met her for the first time but that was it. He never thought it was necessary to check his wife out. What was different anyway? She wasn’t the first female in the entire planet for him to actually give her a moment of his life for no reason.

He froze when she cringed in her sleep. His body stilled in awareness of his actions. Instantly he pulled his fingers away wondering what the hell he was doing. Getting up he gave her one last look before coming out of the room in hurry. There was something wrong with him because no way would he actually care for someone like her.

Kyungsoo was glaring at Sehun who came and sat; the fact the taller man ignored the stinging glares was infuriating for the shorter male.

What are you going to do now? Do you have any idea how irresponsible you are?”

Kai patted the fuming male thigh to calm him down. “You need to calm down right now.”

But this man is just so- I don’t even know what to call him, how can one treat their wife like this?!”

Sehun gave a warning scowl to Kai, maybe he was at his limit and so was Kai.

Why are you being so defensive for her?” Kai scoffed at his spouse.

Kyungsoo would have answered sincerely if he wouldn’t have been able to detect jealousy.

Don’t be ridiculous Kai. You can’t be this low.”

Kai stand up crossing his arms. “I’m being ridiculous now? Aren’t you being too much or you forgotten that Sehun is her husband and how would he feel with you acting as if she’s something precious to you? Just stop this okay I had enough bull to deal today so don’t start all this with me.”

Everyone was quiet. Kyungsoo stared around at everyone as they avoided his stares. Scoffing bitterly he got up to leave.

You know what? I’m sick of you acting almighty all the time leaving me hanging here all day alone but you never see me complaining about my day. Go ahead and do whatever you feel like and I dare you to show me your face after this because I’m for real going to kick your !” He stormed to the master bedroom.

Chanyeol chuckled lightly. “I didn’t come here to see love quarrels but that was super dramatic coming from Kyungsoo.”

You want my fist up to your ? Just say so and I’ll take the honor.” Kai grumped pissed off.

I feel like I owe you big one for this.” Sehun muttered to himself; because of the quietness everyone heard it.

You do owe me for that. Can’t you look after your wife? You know it’s getting uncomfortable how Kyungsoo is being taking care of her and all he talks about is her and I’m getting sick of this. He doesn’t pay attention to me so just handle your wife and my life would be okay.”

Sehun blankly stared. “You and Kyungsoo seemed interested in my wife more than you should even though you guys barely know her. The problem lay with you two so don’t go around and blame me for your personal problems.”

I think Sehun is right. You guys are interfering too much with Sehun’s business.” Chanyeol reasoned.

Kai sighed dropping his head on the side. “But he’s too cruel I can’t stop myself from caring… I guess I must have gone overboard.”

Chanyeol’s ringing phone interrupted the silence of the room.

Ilhoon is here to check up on your wife.” Chanyeol informed the others then looked at Luhan. “Go and bring him up here.” He ordered the mafia son like he was a delivery boy and like an obedient boy Luhan nodded excitedly and dashed outside.

Sehun scoffed. “Seems like he wanted to escape from here, doesn’t know his life is going to get worse.”

Chanyeol sighed flexing his torso at the side. “He’s not like us, for him as long as things are risky and fun he would be in and once the moment turn to drama he would flee from there. He’s not one to handle people being emotional.”

Sehun smiled. “Now I think he actually enjoys all the hard time I give him.”

Chanyeol laughed. “He does enjoy- he just knows how to pretend to be under stress.”

“Guys I’m physically and emotionally exhausted so let’s get over with this. After Ilhoon’s done let’s go to Sehun’s apartment and come to agreement and then all go their way.” Kai sharply glared at Sehun. “You better take her to where she belongs after that.”

And you better stop yourself mingling in other people business.” Sehun shot back monotonously.

 

After fifteen minutes when Ilhoon left they all came to Sehun’s apartment to talk.

You’re going to get in great trouble if you gave up all that for es.” Chanyeol’s brows were furrowed hearing Sehun was ready to risk his nearly entire fortune. In his point of view, the thing wasn’t worth it.

Those bastards left me no choice at this point.” Sehun’s lips parted to sigh in defeat.

I can talk my father for some money.” Luhan suggested innocently. And he could swear Sehun never glared at him this hard before today. The next moment Sehun furiously throw the mug on the table on Luhan’s direction and the poor boy manage to dodge a little late so instead of his head busted, it was a slight cut on his cheek bone. It sharply split open and blood dripped down his pale white skin way too beautifully.

Chanyeol and Kai showed no reaction and Luhan himself no matter how shock he was kept his feelings in check and stared down instead of those fuming eyes burning with hatred.

You filthy , what do you take me for?! Ask your father for money as if I’ve no dignity left! Your father send you to me to make a man out of you not for you to ask money for me cause I can damn well manage on my own ! Do you ing understand or do I’ve to throw another porcelain mug at your fair face?!”

“I understand.” Luhan whispered.

What was that, I couldn’t hear you, speak loud and clear!” Sehun demanded.

I- I understand!” Luhan raised his voice.

Good now get the out of here.”

He did what he was told. Once the newbie left Sehun untied his tie and opened the three buttons of his dress shirt to breath freely.

He always manages to say something stupid. Did his father didn’t even teach him that much?” Sehun questioned to no one in particular.

You did now I’m sure next time he won’t be bothered to suggest something in fear of awakening your demons.” Chanyeol grumbled.

He insulted me, what do you expect me to do? Talk it out with him nicely like little babies? Like I said he’s way too soft, nobody needs a soft leader. He had to see cruelty so that he could learn from it. What could I say; he’s a lovely child to his mother.”

It’s not his fault that he grow up believing he’s going to be a pianist and suddenly his father throw him into a whole new world because his elder brother who was going to have the throne was murdered. I tell you he’s not the one to dirty his hands with blood.” Chanyeol defended the boy.

Then he needs to learn the hard way.”

Back to the topic, are you really giving all that up just for a ship?” Kai wasn’t approving and he was sure Chanyeol felt the same way too.

Sehun bite the side of his lips in concentration; steadily eyeing the two men ahead.

I just got an idea. It’s risky too but that’s what we usually do so it won’t be that much difficult. In fact it’s a piece of cake for you, Chanyeol.”

And that would be?” Chanyeol questioned leaning forward to hear every single word from his boss lips.

Sehun smirked devilishly- something Kai and Chanyeol were fond of for the sole reason of his evilness dripping from his voice and the sinful thoughts he’s about to share.

We attack- send some good fighters and blame some naive criminals for stealing, hide the es and burn the ship with our prisoners inside it. No one would doubt it’s us.”

 

Jiyeon’s eyes leisurely opened. Her head was light so was her body. She felt numb but odd relaxation passing through her body comfortably. She didn’t want to move and ruin the peaceful moment. The feel of white blanket on top of her, fluffy white pillows surrounded the bed and a dull sun slight shining the room from closed curtains.

Her eyes stared around to see where she was. The boring and elegant furniture told she was home. Does that mean Sehun was here too? She turns her face a little at the side to find her spouse sleeping peacefully. He looked tired, from the slight circles around his eyes and to his dull lips losing the pink tint. His cheeks were thin and his jaw was sharp. She wanted to touch it- to know how it would feel to graze her fingers against his pale skin. He was white- too abnormally white… was he sick or he have always been this milky type?

She didn’t want to move really but the urge to touch him was extreme. She wanted to know how his flesh would feel against her thin fingers, against her palm- the fact there was nothing wrong with her thoughts because they were spouse. Not in good terms but the spark was there. She always admitted he was by far the manliest beauty she laid her eyes on and even his age couldn’t change that.

Lightly she transferred her weight on her elbow to the side and stared at him closely after pushing the pillows down to their feet. He was breathing noiselessly, his chest heaving up and down gently. A light purple t shirt caressed his body in comfortableness.

She lifts her hand and softly placed it on his cheek. His peaceful brows frowned lightly; most probably complaining about the touch in his sleep. She didn’t care though as she caressed his face. Leaning closer to have a good sight she grazed her index fingers along his cheek bones till she reached his luscious lips. They were soft unlike she imagined them rough-

What are you exactly doing to my face?” Sehun asked with his morning raspy voice. Eyes still close and if Jiyeon wasn’t mistaken he was enjoying the attention.

Instead of pulling her hands away she leaned even closer and kept her fingers on his lips tracing the side lines of it.

Am I not allowed to? Having such a glory with the title husband of mine- are you forbidding me of my rights?” She invitingly asked back.

Sehun opened his eyes and stared at her face. He didn’t push her away yet as her exploring fingers lingered on his face teasing the skin under it.

Not that I mind of course- just a little fazed.” He was playing along his morning voice hoarse than usual.

Jiyeon chuckled sensuously, her fingers leaning to his sharp jaw. A voice no above then a whisper she said. “Lying in the morning sweetheart? I know better than believe that.”

Sehun didn’t say anything after that as he lay there comfortably. Jiyeon eyed his nearly closed eyes as she pressed her middle finger on his throat from there going to his collarbone then to his hard chest. She smirked as his breath hardened and his heart beating faster. He was getting excited. But nothing showed on his face. It was all too sudden when she decided to play him up when her fingers went down on the waistline of his sweat pants pulling the fabric away from his skin- Sehun clutched her wrist tightly. His eyes show no spark of having fun in this and even though it confused her greatly she didn’t show. Could it be he saw through her?

Don’t play with a man you can’t physically over power.” He warned.

She chuckled arrogantly pushing his hand away from her wrist turning around. “Well I might over power someone mentally then?”

Sehun turn to the other side slowly sleep coming his way again. “Keep dreaming- nothing would change the fact you’re insane.”

Jiyeon huffed though sleep also invited her and in mere seconds both were dozing off in peaceful land.

 

Sehun alongside Chanyeol, Kai and Luhan enter the warehouse in the middle of nowhere with armed men surrounding the place. The sky was almost dark purple and orange indicating it was getting late.

Leather formal shoes colliding against the old wood was the only noise anyone could hear. That was until they reached a basement door. It screeched opened as Sehun went in first and others following suit. And then the sound of hushed whimpers echoed around. Opening another door, a man accompanied them to the farthest part and their forced open the old rusty steel door.

Many faces were lift up to see who entered inside the abandoned place. Sehun stared at the faces of the innocent people with no ounce of mercy visible on his stone face.

Kai sighed distressfully at the sight. Chanyeol and Luhan stayed emotional less.

All in the ship are here right?” Sehun asked, handing his hand out for the list of names of these people.

The man handed him before informing him about how few tried to fight their way out and they had to shoot them.

You’re going to make us work as your slaves!” A girl as Sehun lift his head to look at her didn’t look older than eighteen yelled bravely. Sehun smirked. Not many were brave enough to open their mouth in such situation; he had been in this field for most likely five years yet he could count on the fingers of his hand how many had dared to talk. From her clothes, she had these jeans short and white shirt filled with dust, her hair dyed in red bold color and eyes feisty like a tigress.

That depends what you chose sweetie.” He taunted handing back the file to the man he stared around then fixed his gaze upon the fierce girl. “If you wanted to be a e you’re more than welcome. We don’t force people in working something against their will.”

“And yet here we are kidnapped from streets.”

Sehun raised his eyebrow in amusement. He might be having fun in arguing but he was still a busy man.

Yes you’re, have problem with that? If yes then don’t hesitate to inform us.” He coldly turns around to walk out.

Shoot her if she gives you a hard time. And keep an eye on her- she’s not the usual type.” Sehun whispered to the guard.

In their way out Kai stopped. “That girl is suspicious.”

Sehun a few steps away agreed with Kai. “She seemed too comfortable. I couldn’t find a little uneasiness on her face… its either she knows too much or,”

Kai pursed his lips. That sounded bad coming out from Sehun’s mouth.

She’s paid for this to be here.”

Chanyeol scoffed walking a head first. Luhan nervously stared at Sehun and Kai; both of them were too engulfed with their thoughts. He remembered the girl’s face. It seems like it was the time. He bites his lips to stop the smirk from forming, before following Chanyeol.

 

Jiyeon groaned, applying the light make up on her face while her lips kept cussing Sehun.

I was sick but you’ve to accept the invitation and drag me along for your business.”

Sehun paid her no mind fixing his hair and wearing the accessories necessary for elegant look. “I didn’t ask you to go and drug yourself to sickness. Take some responsibility of your reckless behavior.”

“Shut up! It’s your dinner party!”

Taking his phone he glared at her. “It’s your old man whining to me about you. If you’ve been a good daughter you wouldn’t have to be forced to come. Now get your ready and come down.” He walked down.

Jiyeon mocked him making ugly stoic face and repeating his sentence in hushed voice.

 

In the party naturally their arms linked together playing a perfect spouse life. The smiles were forced upon their faces to make the folks around believe their happy marriage. It was all for the show. Jiyeon thought.

Jiyeon guessed seventeen guests were presented- invited. Her father was one of them. At that moment she thought as her eyes direct on Sehun. Does he have no parents? He was old, but not that old. Then she blurted out “I never met your parents.”

Sehun’s fake smile razed for a couple of moment; then return tenfold fictitious. Jiyeon felt his breath heaved hard and something about his eyes seemed out of his character. The cheeks quivering unable to stand perfect unlike his splendid posture.

“From all the time we’ve been living together- you happen to brought this up now? In the middle of party… could you be anymore uncivilized?” He gritted his teeth to keep his anger in check. Lashing out in the middle of a formal dinner party won’t be such a marvelous thing for his reputation.

You should’ve talked it out- like how you told me number of times you’ll kick me out if I came home drunk to annoy you.” That sounded bitter to Sehun’s ears. But Jiyeon also realized she was being dirty. She didn’t tell him about her mother too.

Jiyeon there you are.”

Jiyeon turned to her father; the little enjoyment she felt with Sehun’s presence was wiped out by the sound of that voice. Sehun walked forward to shake the man hand firmly.

Jiyeon went forward and hugged her old father. She couldn’t help but to see gray hairs mixed with brown ones.

You don’t pick up my calls, are you doing okay?”

Jiyeon’s tensed body pulled away from her father. The father must have noticed but he didn’t stop smiling at his young daughter. His old eyes looked happy as he eyed the couples with satisfied smile. It’s been few months since her wedding where she last saw him so how could one age that fast?

Uh I was busy…”

Moments passed and the three stayed in awkward atmosphere.

We’ll be going then.” Jiyeon blankly stared at her father turning around to walk away pulling her arm away from Sehun’s grip who didn’t budge.

Jiyeon made her way to the drinks and there shamelessly she gulped plenty of shots. People around gave her unlady like attitude a look before turning around to mind their own business.

Mr. Park sighed staring at his daughter from far, Sehun alongside him inspecting the old man behavior towards his only daughter.

I’ve failed her as a parent.” The elder man said eyes staring at his wine glass.

Sehun kept the indifferent mask on; almost feeling pity for the aged man. He eyed his wife which result his face cringing in disgust. She wasn’t only embarrassing herself but him and her father too. And Sehun wasn’t one to take such a humiliation in the formal dinner party. Excusing himself from her father he strides toward her.

Leaning down to her right ear, he hissed keeping his facial expression tight “Stop drinking this instant. You don’t want me to yank you out in the middle of all these people now do you?”

Jiyeon put the glass down twisting her upper body to meet him eye to eye. Her eyes hold no fear- something Sehun wasn’t pleased with.

What do you take me for?” She whispered in low tone and lips curving into a teasing smirk. “Coming here and threatening me. You think I would give a even if you actually push me around?” Her eyes darkened just as his smile was vanished. Pulling him even closer by his blue tie, she glared at the man. “Go ahead. Humiliate me for all I care. I don’t have dignity to keep because if I have some I wouldn’t be here with the reputation of a drunk wife but I suppose you’ve some as you like to believe.”

Sehun gritted his teeth. “You’re not this playing this with me.”

Jiyeon revert to her position eyeing the drink probably think which one should she gulp first.

Sehun sat down beside her smiling at the people. His hand reached for a glass and sipped from it unlike the woman beside him who was now eyeing suspiciously.

I’m warning you, if you don’t move from here now then I’ll prohibit you from taking any money from my earned. If you dared to do more harm then I’ll make sure to throw you in jail or prison. Trust me nothing would happen to my reputation that way because I can always lie how you cheated on me… you don’t want to make it personal now.”

Jiyeon considered his warning. He was a bastard who had kick her out once from her apartment then let her stay with his friends by taking her there with his own hands… they were gay was her luck… he was truly .

pulling me in the corner for this, you’re such dirty liar.” She claimed her defeat in such a way.

Sehun smiled sweetly taking another sip from his almost finished drink. “Aren’t we all?”

 

In the middle of eating Jiyeon noticed someone who had his eyes on Sehun. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What was he doing here? A minute must have passed by but he kept observing Sehun’s each movement who was busy having a small talk around.

She nudged her husband leaning closer to him to whisper. “Sehun,” for the people around it seemed like the couples were being sweet to each other. Sehun lend her his ear by leaning down. “That person has been staring at you about a time now. I saw him before with Kyungsoo asking questions about.”

Sehun narrowed his eyebrows meeting eyes with the man who gave him a polite smile before turning away to eat.

Do you know his name? He looks suspicious for some reason.” Sehun asked now his turn to eye the man.

“As I recall his name is Byun Baekhyun.” She answered honestly. For some reason she didn’t like him and it didn’t settle well with her how he’s always about Sehun.

Stay away from him from now on. He’s bad news.” Sehun whispered.

Huh?” Jiyeon pursed her lips. “How would you know that?”

Its intuition darling, rarely do I mistake in it.” He sounded cocky annoying Jiyeon with his confidence. Though it was her intuition telling her the same and even if she hates to admit it she was worried for Sehun in this one. He had been nothing but giving till now unless she disturb him.

Walking to their car alongside other guest they didn’t realize someone was following until someone taps Jiyeon’s shoulder making her to abruptly turn around releasing her for-show-linked arms.

Baekhyun… what do you want?” She asked caught off guard.

Sehun came in to stand beside her, eyeing the short man through his narrowed eyes.

I just wanted to say hey. I mean we don’t know each other but Kyungsoo is both of our friends so we should try to get along.”

Jiyeon turned her eyes up to Sehun mentally asking for help with his smartass words he usually go around splattering. Though he only gave her a ‘you’re on your own’ look. Betrayer.

There’s no need for that because I’m not planning on seeing you again.” She rudely showed off her true feelings before storming towards their car. It was safe to say Sehun was impressed.

 

It was a silent ride until Sehun decided to break it.

Tell me a reason I should regret for marrying you.”

Jiyeon coughed hearing this. What was he about now? Was he seriously asking her this? She could point out millions and that she was talking about herself. Though she was proudful enough to not point out her flaws.

Honey there’s none- you’re lucky for having me in your pathetic existence.”

Sehun chuckled. “You know i should regretfully agree with you on that but I’ll not- not regretfully in this case.” Stirring the wheel at the side while keeping eyes on the rearview to make sure no one was behind him he added. “I don’t want a perfect wife neither a damsel in distress. In a way you could say i was single despite women running around me because I wanted a depended woman. Someone who could deal with their own but in the same time not making me worried for their protection. Someone who can actually do something instead of all talk… someone bold enough to try taking a risk and come out of it with a delight heart. Someone whose life doesn’t revolves all around me… someone who’s truthful enough to go around and state their true opinion on every single damn thing when they should probably keep their mouth shut for better but they can’t. Someone… whose not too perfect but good enough to be around and to make you feel like you’re not the worst. Just someone who doesn’t care what others thing because others opinion doesn’t matter…”

If Jiyeon was to say the truth… she was speechless… why it sounded like he was describing her… That doesn’t feel okay but still something inside her was happy. But because she doesn’t want it to turn awkward she scoffed. “Stop with your fluffy confessions, you sound gross.”

Sehun chuckled then Jiyeon smiled hearing the sound. He wasn’t that bad- she widened her eyes as suddenly Sehun drives the car into the woods at the side roads and straightening the car before it could hit the wood and instead of stopping like how she assumed he shifted the car to the side with a speed this time.

She grabbed her seatbelt and eyed Sehun in horror who was sweating in cold.

What the are you doing?!” She yelled. Just then as if answering her question two cars speeds up to their either side, one man getting his body out to shoot. Jiyeon had her eyes almost pulling out at that and she screamed at the sudden attack.

Could you shut up?! I’m trying to focus here!” Sehun snapped after a while.

we’re getting attacked and I can die! You want me to shut up?! I’ve all the rights to scream if this is my death!” She panicked looking around to find a way she could escape from the car. Sure she won’t die if she jumped from the car- she had done it plenty of times before with her friends.

Sehun groaned. “You won’t die crazy woman! I can handle it!”

Jiyeon scoffed suddenly calming down to criticize him. “You’re handling it too good that I’ll ing die! Just admit you’re a loser and find another way out!”

And Sehun pushed his car to the one on his side making his car and the other to lose balance and once he made sure the two cars were driving in highest speed he snorted, “Grab on something.” Then he pulled the break making the tires screech on the road and almost making their heads hit the front glass if it weren’t the fact they were prepared. The two cars didn’t have much opportunity to come around because they speeded in a busy road. Just Sehun’s luck.

He circled the car and illegally made his way back and was thankful for Jiyeon to have quieted down. Reaching their apartment building he stopped the car right in the middle ignoring the questioning look from guards as he told Jiyeon to come out and follow him.

Opening their apartment door Sehun pushed Jiyeon in.

Look I need to go for now. Don’t get in trouble and if something happen run to Kyungsoo for help- actually Kai not Kyungsoo. Don’t you dare to play hero with me understood?” He urgently ordered with serious expression and before Jiyeon could question what was happening- he was out.

Jiyeon the TV and went to the master bedroom. Opening the window she stared at Sehun storming to his car and drives it away. What was happening? Who were those suddenly coming out of nowhere and attacking their car but Sehun seemed ready for them. Not ready as in they were coming but ready as in this could happen and he was prepared. Or was it normal for business man to get attacked like this out of nowhere but no; she know it wasn’t normal. Her father was a business man too and she doesn’t remember him saying anything about this.

Closing the window she slammed her body on the bed thinking of calling her friends because she just couldn’t sleep after what happened without explanation from Sehun and nor she has the urge to change her dress.

She heard the sound of door unlocking from outside. What? Sehun just left and she didn’t see him coming there on his feet too… The door was opened sneakily not the way Sehun would open. She quickly gets up and locked the door quietly. For a while she heard the person going through the house like opening doors and even turned the TV off. And then her door knob was turned down. Her eyes widened as she looked and she stared at the window. The door started to slam harshly almost as if that person finds she was in there. She looked around to find something to defend herself with but first she takes the phone and send the message to Sehun about the stranger. When she finds out the room has no decent weapon so she went for the vase. Well she could smash it on the strangers head and run for her life to Kyungsoo’s apartment for help.

Grabbing the big heavy vase in her delicate hands she waits at the side of the door waiting for the door to break open. Once it smashed open she has a good look at the strangers face and for a second she was shocked as anger took control of her body. What the ?! And instead of hitting the person like she intended- she bashed the vase right on his face who screamed in pain. Huffing as the person fall down she kicked his groin before running out of the apartment.

Banging her fist to Kyungsoo’s apartment the door opened with a worried looking Kai and before she could explain what happened Kai pushed her inside and went outside to deal with the bloody man. Kyungsoo stared at Jiyeon ushering her to come to him and she did.

That bastard friend of yours sneaked in my apartment! I always have the feelings he was evil! Do you know that?!” She whisper yelled.

Who are you talking about?” Kyungsoo asked confused.

That ing Byun Baekhyun.”

Just then the door was opened and instead of Kai it was some bulky man. Jiyeon wide eyed stared at Kyungsoo who didn’t wait for a second as he stood up to fight the man though it sounded impossible looking at the huge body of the man.

Jiyeon looked for another vase as the man was actually making fun of Kyungsoo’s height. She was ready to smash as many vases as needed tonight. The man pushed Kyungsoo with one fist and by that time Jiyeon had the vase ready and it looked expensive too and flow it towards the man who could neither dodge it nor run from it. She grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand and gave him a table to throw at the man on their way out as she takes the chair. Successfully they managed to beat the man from far and ran out. Eyes widening in surprise as they saw few suspicious looking man walking around. They sneaked their way to the stairs as it was closer and ran down. There was a storeroom and both jumped in it closing the door.

What in the name if god is happening around?!” Kyungsoo hissed. “Before you came Kai was pacing around after Sehun called him and all this and where Kai did went to?! It’s getting crazy in here.”

Jiyeon gulped, patting Kyungsoo’s thigh. “Baekhyun was in the dinner party me and Sehun went too. In our way we were attacked by some people after that Sehun left me in apartment warning if something happen I come to you guys… he know something would happen…”

Kyungsoo sighed deeply. They heard some footsteps coming their way. Jiyeon whispered for Kyungsoo to use the broom or cleaning chemicals for his defense as she took some too.

The door was opened and before they could attack they stared at Sehun staring at them. He helped Jiyeon out who eyed him in confusion. “What’s going on here? Who are these people Sehun?”

Kyungsoo waited for a response but what annoyed them were his cold eyes before he handed them a pocket knife with his straight face.

“Sehun what is the meaning of this?!” Kyungsoo demanded he wasn’t having this.

Sehun sighed. “Do you think it’s the time we chit chat or do something that’s worth for our life, you tell me?”

And before they could process Sehun went forward to take the man down that just come down.

It was Baekhyun who enter the apartment.” Jiyeon informed walking by Sehun’s side looking excited for someone who’s in danger with thugs.

Sehun nodded in acknowledgment. Once they reach their floor they find out guards and Kai were standing inspecting the thugs.

Kyungsoo bolted towards Kai checking for injuries and once given a smile of assurance Kyungsoo sighed in relief.

Sehun and Kai shared a look. The manager came rushing and bowed in deep apology to the four.

I’m so sorry we let something like this happen in here. We’ll cover for the damage occurred in your places and we’ll make sure such a thing shall never happen again.”

Jiyeon wanted to scoff but refrained herself because she has a great feeling it was something Sehun caused and those thugs weren’t normal and they were behind Sehun! Baekhyun’s appearance and his unnatural acts told her so.

 

In their bedroom ready to sleep the night off Jiyeon turned to Sehun who was blankly staring at the ceiling.

Why did these men attack us… Why is Baekhyun behind you?”

Sehun eyed her tiredly. “I don’t know. Just sleep.”

And Jiyeon realized she wasn’t going to get an answer. She must find out on her own. She just can’t keep quiet when they were almost in the face of death. Twice or thrice and yet the bastard thought it was okay to not spill the truth. She falls asleep with that thought.

The next morning when Sehun left Jiyeon rushed to Kyungsoo’s apartment.

Did he tell you anything?” Was the first thing she asked and when the shake of head was answer she told him about how they should follow their spouse and see what’s really happening. They both looked like they know exactly what was happening and also looked experienced in dealing with such a situation.

Reaching their workplace Kyungsoo talked with secretary about how he doesn’t want her to tell Sehun and Kai they were here. He and secretary talked whenever Kai was busy so they were most likely friends but not enough friends for her to spill her boss secrets.

Sitting on the chairs for few hours they saw Sehun and Kai dashing out. Jiyeon nodded at Kyungsoo as they sat down on their car and followed from a little distance. Jiyeon know Sehun was sharp in noticing things so she was away a safe distance.


In the middle they lost their way and Jiyeon had to remember the last time she saw him in club and made their way there after forty minutes of driving around. Moon shot was it?

Are you sure it’s okay for us to be here when we both are married?” Kyungsoo questioned feeling discomfort. He use to go clubbing before finding Kai so it’s all so weird now after how many years.

It’s okay for me. Beside it’s the only way to find out what they do.”

Jiyeon walked to the man she buy her drugs from. He must know where Sehun would be, if he’s here to begin with.

 

Both were eavesdropping in front of VIP room. It was dangerous and they could hardly hear anything but Jiyeon insisted for doing it.

Get the two!” Someone yelled.

Jiyeon and Kyungsoo didn’t have enough time to pull their face away from the door when both were gripped tightly by the bodyguards. Helpless against five men who first check their bodies just in case.

Eyes covered both were led somewhere. A door was opened and suddenly cold air brushed their sweating skin.

Jiyeon heard murmurs and then complete silence. The tight grip on her arms was loosened but not completely.

The cloth was taken away from her eyes and then she saw her man sitting in the head chair with Kai at his other side. Sehun had his palm on his forehead with a really disappointing look on his tired face. Kai’s brows were mixed together. The others at table were staring at anything but them.

Someone cleared his throat; a person at Sehun’s other side.

Well guys,” His voice sounded deeper than Sehun. “Meet Kyungsoo and Jiyeon. Legal spouse of Kai and Sehun.” Then he stand up making his way to them.

This is the first time we’re meeting personally. My name is Chanyeol- someone you’re going to meet often from now on.”

Though ignoring the tense atmosphere Jiyeon has the guts to ask Sehun. “The we’re meeting. Oh ing Sehun tell me this is not some mafia going on in here!”

Murmurs started again and Chanyeol’s smile was wiped off his face. Few chuckles were heard around, Kai and Luhan were one of them.

Shut up everyone.” Sehun demanded glaring around the table, all pretended to not laugh though now there were smiles on all their faces. It amused Jiyeon how they were acting. Mafia don’t act such a way.

Yeah laugh s! Laugh some more!” Sehun roared in pissed off manner and instead of being serious they covered their mouths to not laugh. How was it funny? “Take them outside and I’ll meet them in there.”

 

So you work underground.” Jiyeon concluded.

Yes I ing do that. Want divorce? You’re free to do that.”

Jiyeon thought for a second. Her father wanted her to stay away from these things but how come she’s away when her own husband happened to be in doing worse. No wonder he wasn’t surprised seeing her getting drugs. He probably does that for a living. Beside she has a good reason to divorce him now, her father wouldn’t force her to stay with him if he find out. But again… she might not find someone like Sehun again… he was by far the only person didn’t pressure her into doing things. He was a perfect spouse, he didn’t tell her to quit her bad habits- he only wanted her to not annoy him when she’s drunk… he even gave her money for useless things like a stupid shoes she find cool only to throw them away herself. He didn’t mind her hanging out late night and certainly he didn’t mind her leaving him for a week without informing him to be with her friends… he was irreplaceable- she realized and she wasn’t ready to trade for anything as long as he gave her space.

She stands up from the chair she was on and sat down beside him. Leaning closer to him she smirked.

That’s not enough of a reason for me to divorce you. Now that would be me being stupid.”

Sehun smirked. “Certainly you would’ve been stupid. Though, I’m amazed I must say.”

Jiyeon nodded leaning away from him. “We should do something for tonight. There are no more secret between us right?” Sehun nodded in response; his eyes showed something about being excited.

So let’s make it that way. I know you want me as much as I want you and beside this is our rights to be intimate with each other. We do that but stay the way we are… no emotional attachment is equal to no burden. What do you think?”

Sehun chuckled shaking his head in amusement. “Straight to the point feeling no shame saying such a thing to me- who am I to say otherwise as long as I get something in return.”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders feeling relieved. The excitement rushing through her veins.

They eyed each other for couples of seconds. The stares changed to their lips and slowly Jiyeon leaned forward to her spouse and connected their lips in an innocent kiss and slowly turning it into dirty to lead the night for their pleasure.

 

Jiyeon groaned the moment her eyes opened. She was clinging on Sehun she saw, and they were . Wow they just did and for someone old he was quiet fine she must admit if not better. A smile graced her lips. Was life finally smiling at her? How many years has it been she felt this happy? It was all about her depression and rebellion against her father so how did things turn this beautiful.
 

Sehun was ready to leave to work while she eyed his back.

Going to get back with enemy?” She asked lazily receiving no answer but a look saying ‘stay out of my business.’

Things stayed same until two months later Sehun find Jiyeon vomiting her guts out while crying. It was almost same paleness he witnessed when she fallen sick because of drug abuse.

He had to use some force to drag her out of the apartment for hospital.

Jiyeon was shocked when she find out she was pregnant. So was Sehun. Nobody uttered a word as they went back home mostly because Jiyeon was too out of it to say anything.

It went the same for two days until one night she sat up from her sleeping position staring at Sehun.

Sehun… this baby is a mistake…” She whispered those words.

Sehun pursed his lips and from there it looked obvious how he wasn’t pleased with her calling the miracle a ‘mistake’. But she was having none of it.

We should abort the baby.” She said insanely.

Sehun at that sat up eyeing her with disgust. “Have you gone mad? This is our ch-”

“-I don’t want this baby Sehun!” She cut him off harshly.

Then you because I’m not letting you have your way with it!” Sehun yelled at her and probably the first time he was actually this mad at her.

This baby is made out of lust! I’m young to take a responsibility of another life ! I don’t want it neither I’m keeping it inside me!” She screamed getting up from the bed.

Sehun get up too and followed her to the kitchen.

Don’t you dare talk about my child in such a way ! Don’t blame the innocent soul for your ugly desires!”

Jiyeon scoffed shaking her head. “I was on pills okay! It wasn’t supposed to happen!”

Sehun coldly glared sending chills down her spine. “You don’t want the child then go yourself but give the child back to me after it’s born and till then you’re bound in here.”

“I’m not taking the pain I said! I don’t want to keep it-”

“You’ll not dare to do that ! I dare you I’ll personally make your life hell if you did something with the child!” He snapped angrily raising his voice high then he ever had.

Jiyeon screamed throwing the glass at Sehun before grabbing her hair in her fist falling down on her knees as she sobbed. Chanting over and over how she doesn’t want it.

Sehun was left staring at the helpless state she was in. He bend down to lift her up in bridal style as she weakly hit him on his chest repeating she doesn’t want it.

Silently Sehun laid her down and pulled her body to his arms, letting her cry on his chest until she fall asleep.

 

It’s been three months now, her tummy was slightly showing and instead of the happiness the couples were supposed to feel, it was Jiyeon surrounded by bodyguards staring blankly into space. They made sure she doesn’t harm the baby which means no alcohol no drugs no unhealthy food unless Sehun himself was around and no clubbing… basically he took from her the freedom he so willingly gave her in the first place. She was just sitting all day in doing nothing, staring at nothing. Forced into eating and forced to move a little and cry in pain in front of the guards… her privacy was none-existent.

Sehun came in late once again and Jiyeon was sure he was doing it on purpose. He already said few times how he doesn’t like to see her cry for being forced to keep the baby so he stayed out as long as he could. By now Jiyeon stopped crying in front of him.

He showered and slept while she stayed on the couch with guards around her.

 

I’m sick of this life…” Jiyeon whispered one day brokenly. Sehun was sitting and because he was home early he told the guards off.

Jiyeon lift her face up to gaze at Sehun sitting there just like her, blankly staring at nothing.

Why are you torturing me?”

“You see it like torture; I see it as a blessing.” He said indifferently.

She chuckled bitterly tears piercing her eyes. “Of course you would say that- you don’t have to deal with the pain. It’s not your life getting affected by this thing.”

Sehun sighed defeated. “How many times should I tell you to not talk about my heir in such a way?”

Jiyeon gritted her teeth. It’s all about his heir. She bet he wouldn’t have cared if he doesn’t need a heir.

We were happy.”

“You decided to be sad.”

“Because it’s me who is suffering. You’re not in my position so keep your mouth shut with your attitude know-it-all.”

Indeed he kept his mouth shut at that.


Kyungsoo had come to look after Jiyeon. He had calmed her few times when she breaks down in tears with no wish to quiet down.

Why you don’t want it? It would be painful now that the child is five months old… do you still want to abort it?” He questioned.

Jiyeon grumped. “I do…”

Kyungsoo came closer to her rested his one hand around her shoulder. “Why do you want to abort it? Don’t tell me you can’t handle it… there’s more… I can feel there’s more.”

Jiyeon eyed him sadly. Her lips quivered breaking into another set of tears.

Sehun… he’s dangerous… I could live with him but I can’t allow it for the kid to be under his mercy. He kill people for a living, do you think our child would live happily with his father involve in such a business? What if one day some of his enemies wanted to hurt our kid? I can’t let the child to face this… I don’t want it to born and face all this- it’s better if he doesn’t live.” She sobbed revealing her worries for the future of her baby.

Kyungsoo patted her back soothingly. “Did you talk with Sehun about this? Maybe he knows something you don’t?”

Jiyeon scoffed bitterly through her tears. “I told him I don’t want it and at that time I was serious… how could he believe me now when I say this? He would probably accuse me of making excuses. And it sound like one too.”

Kyungsoo sighed pulling her in his embrace gently.

 

Sehun, Seolbi manages to escape from the basement!” Chanyeol informed bursting into the room with panic stricken face. Luhan beside him panting too. The girl with red head, the bold one Sehun told his guards specifically to keep an eye on, escaped.

Sehun raised his eyebrows. Uncrossing his legs he faced the two men seriously. “How the hell she managed to escape from a basement with fifty armed men surrounding the area and the fact it’s deserted area with no soul or house to hide! Impossible she ran and no one saw her!” He yelled, frustration piling up in his system.

No one knows…” Luhan muttered.

Sehun leaned back now glaring at the blond. “No one knows? Are you some kind of idiot?” clicking his tongue Sehun cocked his eyebrow up. “My boy- this only means someone freaking helped her out. Someone from my men. You got it in your brain?”

Luhan visibly shivered. “Who could have done that?”

Narrowing his eyes Sehun stand up intimidatingly towering over the smaller. “I don’t know… but that’s also mean you’re one of my suspect.”

Chanyeol was fast to defend the boy like always. “Sehun you’re crossing the line!”

Park Chanyeol stay out of it! I’ve enough evidence to not trust him- just not enough to prove he’s guilty.”

Luhan gulped. “This isn’t right.” He whispered quietly. “You can’t accuse me like that just because I don’t talk against you.”

Sehun had lost the control as he stride towards the shorter his fist raised to hit the boy square on his cheek- Chanyeol had clutched the wrist before it could land on the shorter.

Luhan stepped back as the two glared at each other. If honesty speaking, they were both creepy in their own way.

“Get out of my ing office!” Sehun pushed Chanyeol away with the other hand releasing the grip with a pissed off look.

Chanyeol stepped back for a moment eyed Sehun before taking his leave and Luhan followed.

Sehun sighed in desperation falling on his chair as he made calls to look at the problem. At this point anyone could betray him, he could only trust Kai. Not even Chanyeol his high school best friend. He was way too protective over Luhan and Luhan has been acting differently for the pass few weeks.

 

Jiyeon was sniffing quietly in pain. The guards around stand motionless. One asked if she needed anything but she snapped.

Sehun came in as tired as ever. She was use to him sighing every time he stepped inside. Wiping her tears with sleeve she turned around. Slowly the guards walked out when Sehun ordered them.

She felt arms pulling her up in her feet and then leading her to the master bedroom. There she was laid down and pulled in hug by him. She won’t deny the warmth she felt was calming. Maybe the baby needs father’s attention. Their lack of interaction was burdening to their child.

I don’t want to leave the child alone with you once it’s born.” She whispered.

You didn’t want it.”

“I didn’t. But I can’t leave it with you too.”

“Then you’re bound to stay with me. I won’t give you the baby if you’re not in my sight.”

Jiyeon sniffed hiding her face in his chest. “That’s my baby too.”

“You wanted to kill it remember?”

She curled her fist and hit his shoulder with it then uncurling it to grab his shirt in her fist pulling him even closer. In response he pulled her over him protectively.

 

His father has beat him up real bad after hearing you accused him. Do you think its okay to do that with him?” Kai asked displeased that Sehun would actually call Mr. Lu and talk about how he doesn’t trust his son to be with him and that he was too weak for his taste. In result Luhan was in hospital badly beaten. It surprised Sehun how a father could let his son get hurt like this by his own man.

Chanyeol was sitting in the room digging holes in Sehun’s skull.

You don’t know but his father has been pressuring him into things… He’s acting different for the past few weeks its because his father is teaching him how to be cruel- actually he’s being just like you. What do you expect from him when you walk all over him here and at home where he’s supposed to feel secure is his father walking all over him. He’s been stressed but never once he talk about his family with you. And all you do is lowering his self-esteem. He would probably act different. Anyone would in his position.” Kai explained.

Sehun brushed his eyebrows. “You know I’ve to be harsh right?”

Kai shake his head placing his palm flat on the large desk. “It’s not about this. I’m saying you shouldn’t accuse him without knowing his back story.”

Sehun nodded. “I guess you’re right. I shouldn’t have done that.”

Kai got up from the chair motioning Sehun to get up too. “Get up we’re visiting him in hospital. He deserves an apology.”

“I guess he does.” Sehun muttered getting up.

 

Jiyeon was now six months heavily pregnant. Things were still annoying but she realized… she can’t just hand the baby to Sehun and leave which means she was bound to live with him for the sake of her baby. That also made her to try to get along with him. Fortunately he didn’t question her effort of mending things and get along with her. Maybe it has something to do with his age.

Like right now they were walking in park- in the middle of the night because she thought it was good idea to go out; out of nowhere. Sehun simply complied with her demand.

Right now Sehun has his one arm around her waist as they walk silently.

Let me ask again- why can’t I walk alone?” Jiyeon asked huffing.

It’s not hard to guess. You’re pregnant and it’s night. I don’t know what kind of a fighter you were and how you deal with assaulters before but now that fighting back or running possibility is impossible. Just be grateful and accept the help I’m offering.”

After walking silently for a while they decided to take seat in the bench.

Your illegal life is going to harm my child… Your environment isn’t safe for him.”

Sehun snorted. “You mean our child? And no I’ll make sure it won’t reach to him beside talk about yourself. You do drugs- at least I rarely do that.”

Silently they sat there with cold breeze of night passing through their bodies. Not enough to make them shiver but enough to fresh them up.

In the questness Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows hearing car’s tires screeching sound coming from far. She turned to the side to see and then stared at Sehun who was just as confused as she was.

And then Sehun stand up. His eyes wide in panic. “Can you run?” He asked.

Jiyeon stared at him weirdly. Of course she can’t run.

Try to run home and ask guards for protection. Get away from here right now!” He yelled taking his phone and calling Kai.

Jiyeon stared one last time at him before doing as she was told. Though… she was late.

She widened her eyes when ten to twenty people came out of the cars… For few minutes she stared shocked. She gasped not able to run or walk.

Kai at that moment run passed by her to Sehun.

She closed her eyes shivering from fear and worry. The outcome was obvious. Kai and Sehun were in their pajamas while their enemy had weapons.

She sniffed quietly not able to see them hurt Sehun and Kai. Maybe if she didn’t demand him for a walk they wouldn’t have to face this.

Someone came behind her, gently making her get up.

She turned around to face Chanyeol staring blankly. He was here?! She smiled through her tears.

Luhan ran to them, Chanyeol silently gave her hand to Luhan who gave her a reassuring smile. They made their way to the other.

Jiyeon was confused. Why were they taking her there?

Sehun and Kai stared at them and Chanyeol stride forward, his fist colliding against Sehun’s cheek.

Jiyeon gasped she tried to free herself to know why he did that but Luhan’s grip tightened on her wrist. She turned her face- to see Luhan giving her a nasty smirk of satisfaction.

What are you two doing?!” She yelled.

Another man came to Luhan taking Jiyeon from him as Luhan walked over to Sehun and Kai.

The both on the ground glared at their former friends.

Teaching some arrogant bastards a lesson.” Luhan said his voice filled with poisonous confident.

Pulling Sehun up from his hair, he bends down eye to eye level with him. “You really thought my father wouldn’t teach me a thing? Born in a malicious family the first thing I was toughed was to be an .”

Sehun spit his blood on Luhan’s face. Luhan in return shake his head. The next moment punched him, his fingers filled with rings made more damage than he might’ve intended.

You dared to spit on me when your pregnant wife is in my mercy? Are you wishing for your child to die?!” He raised his cruel voice.

Sehun only glared back hard.

Kai breathed heavily. “Why you guys did that?! Chanyeol… how could you?”

Something crossed Chanyeol’s eyes but no one noticed. “I do what I want. No one fights a losing battle.”

“So you thought you might as well betray everything just to live?! Ever heard a word honor?!” Sehun yelled pissed and betrayed.

Jiyeon screamed when Chanyeol forced her in the car. She turned to Sehun pleadingly. Tears streaming down her face. Her form shivering in disgust from Chanyeol’s grip.

Sehun tried to fight his way only to get knocked down with gun pointing on his skull.

Luhan kicked Sehun one last time before getting in the same car Jiyeon and Chanyeol went. Leaving his men to get Sehun and Kai.


She fainted from stress.” Chanyeol informed.

Luhan stared through the rearview at her then her stomach. Eyes softened when he met Chanyeol’s.

 

Sehun and Kai were tied to the cuffs on the cement wall. Their body bloody from whipping. Water dripping down from the thrown bucket. It’s been two days they were captured yet no help. Of course Chanyeol and Luhan must have lied to everyone. After all Sehun made a point if he’s not there than his men should listen to Kai and Chanyeol. Backstabber.

Mr. Lu burst into loud laugher staring down at the two grownup helpless men. Luhan was at his one side and Chanyeol at the other. They brought Jiyeon as Mr. Lu demanded her presence to witness her husband in this situation. She was sitting on a chair with two guards on her either side, hands bounded by rope.

Look at your man, he’s your man who is supposed to protect you! What he’s doing now? Huh?” He snapped in humor. The sick man thought it was funny.

Luhan I suggest you to take her baby. You don’t need to get married then!” Luhan quietly looked down when he heard a groans of protest coming out of Sehun’s busted lips.

If you allow me to speak Mr. Lu then why don’t you give her to Luhan? Sehun is going to die either way and she won’t have anyone. Luhan can do as he please with his enemy wife after she’s wedded to him. The child would be the heir.” Chanyeol suggested.

Mr. Lu perked up. “You’re smart! My son, you’ll be wedded to her. But first I want to ask her if she wanted that.” His crazy eyes turned to her puffy face. “Do you want to leave your husband and marry my son? If not then we need to kill you here with your husband.”

Sehun shake his head weakly. Jiyeon looked around her for few moments. Her glaring eyes moved away from Chanyeol as she turned to the man of power.

Fine, I’ll marry him. I want to live.”

While men laughed at Sehun; Luhan and Chanyeol eyed Sehun who’s bruised black eyes darkened. He hissed a word sounded like before spiting his blood near her feet making her cringe in disgust.

Chanyeol untied Jiyeon. She stands up and stared at Sehun. “You forced me to keep the baby, you think I would want to be by your side?”

She turned her back to her spouse and walked closer to Luhan standing beside him without being told to do so.


For few days Sehun didn’t utter a word. Being tied limbs in pain he stayed still. The thought of cutting his one wrist crossed his mind to kill the two bastards and a betrayer of a wife but it always vanished when he thought he was grown enough of think that way and instead thought it was his fault for not being able to see through their weird behavior. Honestly speaking, he never expected much from his wife; she was the kind of a people who would do that so he wasn’t surprised but he was shocked at himself at how little he trusted her and how much he could careless the way she abandoned him the moment her life was in question. It all didn’t matter, only Chanyeol and Sehun were on his list to murder with bare hands once he would be free.

Kai was mad at everything. He even complained how Sehun was so quiet. He demanded to at least be entertained. The er thought of how boring it was. Oh he also sniffed remembering his spouse was alone and probably worried… if Chanyeol didn’t lie to him of course. Kyungsoo trusted Chanyeol but Kai was sure Chanyeol wouldn’t interact much with Kyungsoo for he must admit Kyungsoo was intimidating when he wanted to be and he was good with knifes.

 

A week later they were dragged out of their dungeon to the outside. They were in the middle of nowhere. It was early morning. Sun didn’t rise but sky was lightened up.

They were thrown on the ground with guards around them. Hungry and thirsty both were powerless.

Mr. Lu, Luhan, Chanyeol and Jiyeon came alongside all the other men working under Mr. Lu.

Look at these pathetic men. Both of them deserve all this.” Mr. Lu exclaimed.

Father,” Luhan called. “Let’s end this sooner. I don’t want to look at them any longer.”

Mr. Lu laughed in happiness. “Eager you are my son! Fine, let’s get over with this.” One of the men came forward with a file. It was handed to Mr. Lu who took it and signs it with his expensive pen then giving the papers to Luhan. Luhan hesitated as he looked around at everyone face. His eyes landed on dirt filled Sehun who still somehow has the strength to glare. Luhan noticed Sehun’s facial hair grow smaller than half inch. Sehun always maintained his appearance with extra care, not a single hair on his head would be out of order and now… he was sure Sehun was probably uncomfortable with himself.

He sighed and signed in.

This was it.

The papers were taken from him.

Welcome my son as the new leader! He has earned his place so show him respect he deserves!”

Tears rolled down his eyes.

Kill that son of bastard Luhan! Kill him and take his wife as yours!” His father roared over joyed.

Luhan gripped the gun tightly not looking up as more tears streamed down.

Nothing happened.

Mr. Lu frowned. “What are you doing?! Kill him now!”

“I said kill him you worthless piece of ! Don’t tell me you’re thinking of not killing him! I’ll abandon you if you dare to do something like this!”

His shaking hand raised the gun to point at Sehun.

Jiyeon walked closer to stand beside Luhan, her hands shivering too.

Luhan pressed the trigger when Jiyeon take out the kitchen knife to aim at Luhan but Chanyeol saw through this. He snatched the knife and grabbed her wrist. Murmurs started around. Mr. Lu had his eyes wide open.

A traitor! You lied to us?!” He howled in rage at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon struggled in Chanyeol’s grip.

Luhan sighed closing his eyes he smiled to Jiyeon then he shoot.

I’m sorry father.” He whispered as the man’s dead body fall down.

Luhan throw the gun as he falls on his knees staring at the dead man eyes filled with tears streaming down his cheek.

Jiyeon widened her eyes as she stared at Chanyeol then at Luhan then her husband.

Chanyeol sighed patting Luhan’s back clearing his throat. “Luhan is your leader now! Anyone dare to disobey him would be killed.”

Jiyeon walked to Sehun and struggled to sit on her knees to hug the man. Her tears flowing even though Sehun grimaced at her but not moving away.

 

A week later Chanyeol was sitting beside the bed in the room Kai and Sehun were.

We never betrayed you. It was true that Luhan’s father send him to get us… Luhan changed his mind… he couldn’t listen to his abusive father. He told me everything. Me and him played with his father by acting we were on his side. It was never planned that Jiyeon would get pregnant… you barely cared about her before. So we thought she would stay away… it was never to harm any of you… do you really think I would be able to choose a life with no honor? We are ing high school friends… I could never do that even if I wanted to…” Chanyeol tell the truth. Luhan was sitting beside him.

Killing his own father was hard… but he couldn’t kill all the innocent people his destructive father wanted him to. And the old man never respected him.

Kai sighed before breaking into a smile. “I’m still feeling itchy about this… but i also know to not blame you.”

 

So you’re going to act this way now? You know what I did was to help you.” Jiyeon sassed when Sehun didn’t replied her. It was a week later after what happened and Sehun refused to acknowledge Jiyeon.

Answer me !” She yelled.

Coldly turning his eyes towards her he said. “You didn’t want the child… you cried how you didn’t want it… abort it if you want…”

Jiyeon scoffed. Now he was being dramatic. This old man! She throws her white fluffy pillow at his face making him glare at her.

Are you ing kidding me?! It’s been ing six months and only two more to go and now you’re saying to abort it?! I’ll abort your ugly face for even mentioning it now!” She snapped unpleased with his ridiculous idea. Where was he when she begged him she didn’t want to carry it? No- he forced her and now he think he has the right to tell her to abort it! Like hell she would do that.

Why are you being like this?!” Sehun roared getting up from the bed in utter annoyance.

Jiyeon gave him a dirty look up and down before taking his sleeping space. “That’s my question.”

Sehun shake his head hopelessly. “You decide now if you want the baby or not. First you make a fuss about how you don’t want it and now you’re doing it again for opposite. Make up your mind already.”

 

Sehun’s was sitting on his chair like a king in the middle of the meeting. Others were judging Mr. Kim hard who was pointing out things to make the employees work better.

May I remind you this is a work place- not a kindergarten where you give candies to good toddlers. Employees work for money- they get money so there’s no need to reward them for their creativity.” A man on his fifties unpleasantly said.

Mr. Kim’s face flushed before clearing his throat shifting his eyes to motionless Sehun who neither agreed nor denied.

I strongly believe this’ll motivate them to work harder for the prize and challenge each other to be better. It’s all for the benefit of the company in the end.” Mr. Kim argued.

Elder man clicked his tongue. “We’ll waste unnecessary amount of-”

The door was rudely burst open cutting off the elder man who gaped in disbelieve at the intruder.

It was their CEO’s wife.

Sehun pulled his lips in thin line; his long fingers find their way to the side of his forehead and tenderly massaging the aching area. He wasn’t expecting her. And the fact she was seven months heavily pregnant… what the hell was she thinking?

Jiyeon held her head high arrogantly walking slowly to Sehun who was at the end of the room with a stressed out look stretched on his face. Her one hand on her stomach while the other on her back.

The secretary gave apologetic smile to Sehun and everyone before closing the door quietly.

Everyone was quiet until someone voiced out. “Is she allowed in here, Mr. Oh?”

Sehun fixed his intense eyes on the man who didn’t shy away from his intense challenging ones then slowly turned to Jiyeon who was scowling at the man who dared to question her attitude.

Sehun leisurely said. “She’s allowed in here.”

...

Mr. Kim cleared his throat before started to talk again. When Sehun made sure everyone was busy hearing the man out he craned his neck to see Jiyeon sitting on the chair doing something on his laptop without a care in the world.

Why are you here?” He hissed for only her to hear.

Jiyeon cocked eyebrow at him smugly. “Why are you questioning me? You said I’m allowed to that man.”

Sighing hopelessly Sehun mumbled. “So I should’ve said you’re not? Do not ever do that. I took your side knowing fully how wrong it is so next time make sure to wait somewhere else. Why are you even here in the first place.”


It took more twenty minutes before Sehun decided it was enough torture for a day and frankly he thought the meeting has no real meanings. It was his junior and senior employees wanting different thing. He’ll fix the matter next day for he didn’t deem it worthy enough to even look at it twice.

 

Jiyeon smiled brightly when Sehun parked the car in parking lot. They were at mall. This means she’ll eat a lots of unhealthy food, lots of clothes, lots of sweets, lots of spoiling. Yes, it was her heaven.

After she confirmed him she wanted the baby, Sehun was treating her with care. Like right now he helped her out of the car and takes her hand in his walking extra slowly for her sake which was awkward for him because of his long limbs taking small steps.

Jiyeon excitedly made her way to enter the shoes shop when Sehun pulled her back frowning.

I didn’t bring you here for your shopping. We’re here for the baby. Seriously have you even thought of doing something for him? It’s always about your fat .” He nagged not pleased with her attitude.

I’m fat …” Jiyeon whispered tears forming in her big eyes. She didn’t want to cry but it was the damn pregnancy making her soft and weak. She didn’t even feel like crying so why there were tears? Her body wasn’t under her control!

Sehun cringed at the sight of tears falling down. “Seriously stop crying.”

“I’m not crying!” She snapped and more tears streams down her flushed cheeks.

Sehun sighed shaking his head. “You know what? You’re right; they’re not tears- it’s just raining in here.”

Jiyeon frowned at him her tears disappearing. “Are you an idiot? We’re inside the mall, it can’t rain in here.”

Tell me about it.”

 

Two weeks later Jiyeon was staring at her son’s room with amazement. Almost everything Sehun did. The only thing she did was to place the toys with scowling face because placing toys wasn’t her thing. Why Sehun even tell her to do that? He should’ve done it too. She was carrying the baby boy and it was more than enough for her but he said something like ‘you’re going to make him feel unloved.’ She doesn’t have to decorate the room for him to understand she love him, he should be able to find out that by looking in her eyes.

He’s going to be very unsatisfied with this.” Sehun stand behind her crossing his mascular arms, truthfully expression his thoughts.

Yeah but he’ll grow up and do the thing his way.”

Sehun snickered. “I was talking about the toys.”

Jiyeon smacked Sehun’s chest moving him away to walk to her room.

 

In the bed, Jiyeon breathed heavily. Her stomach was getting unbearable. She felt tears sliding down her cheeks in fear. What if something happen now? She was having a hard to move a little, it was making her panic. Was it time for baby? There were still few weeks, this can’t happen now. Oh god no, she doesn’t want to give birth now. She just wanted to sleep peacefully.

Sehun… Sehun… I’m scared…” She whispered freaking out. No way in her right mind she would admit this to Sehun.

Sehun opened his eyes, sitting up he quietly stared at her then around the dark room. Rubbing the sleep off from his eyes he the lamp to see what she was actually doing this time.

What?” He asked in his gruff voice untoned.

Jiyeon pouted at him. “I… I’m scared… it’s suffocating me… I can-n’t breath…”

Sehun sighed though nodded his head at that. He brought his palm and placed it flat on her face. Feeling the skin was warm… actually a little bit warmer.

He pulled her closer to his side, his hand slide down to her stomach. There he lifted her night gown up making her practically under his eyes as she was wearing nothing under the gown because of discomfort. He starts to feel around her stomach then caressed the bulge. His warm hand calming the baby, leaving her feel relaxed at the touch. A few minutes later when her breathing was normal he pulled her side against him, laying down he kept caressing the swollen flesh.

It was nothing, I’m here. I’ll take care of everything, you just relax.” He whispered the sweet words to her ear wiping the tears gently from her eyes. When she was starting to doze off, he kissed her crown.

 


I’ll spoil our son. We’ll give him everything he need and want.” Jiyeon said with filled with chocolate doughnut.

Sehun clicked his tongue in disapprove. “No one is spoiling my son. He’ll grow up responsible- not that ugly snotty attitude trouble maker.”

Jiyeon couldn’t throw the doughnut so she simply put it down then cleaned her sugar coated fingers with his black t shirt making him throw her a very disgusting look.

What is the meaning of this?” Then his eyes landed on her spread legs. Rolling his eyes he hissed. “And would you please sit like a lady? What is this with you.”

Jiyeon gave him a stingy look. “Try getting pregnant. You wouldn’t know unless you try.”

Well thank you but no I’ll pass on the offer.”

Jiyeon muttered some curses before eyeing the bag. “Are you sure I would need everything inside it? Where did you even know about this preparation? Perhaps it’s not your first child for you to act so calm and experienced.”

Sehun shake his head frowning. “I swear your mind is getting out of my reach every single day. Where do you come up with these thoughts? I’m old enough to know and beside I’ve few friends who are married and were more than happy to give me advice. I know you wouldn’t do a single thing but whine so I’ve to do that. Just stop over thinking. Or maybe try to be more responsible.”

“Have shame talking about responsibilities to a poor pregnant woman. I’m suffering enough here.” Then causally she said. “I’m still spoiling our son.”

 

Jiyeon was shedding few tears when her eyes landed on the pure soul. Her son was held by Sehun who gave it to her. Admiring their child with amazement.

Their friends were making fuss outside the room- both Jiyeon and Sehun and the fact Sehun’s elder friends were meeting bunch of kids in their early twenties with most of them lacking manners it was chaos. Sehun could clearly hear Chanyeol’s screaming but he opted to ignore his giant friend.

Thank you for this… you did amazing.” Sehun whispered gently to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled tearfully. “Then I should thank you for being by my side.”

Sehun leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Jiyeon closed her eyes before confessing. “I don’t how it happened… but I think I love you.”

Chuckling softly Sehun rested his chin on her shoulder, eyeing her calmly with a soft smile lingering on his lips.

I think I love you too, no matter how annoying you’re.”

The door was opened by Kyungsoo and Mr. Park.

Sehun shake his head amused then whispered to Jiyeon. “Way to ruin a moment huh?” earning a heartfelt chuckle, he pecked her lips. “Never change though, because I fall in love with the annoying you. I might not love the demure version of you.”

Jiyeon smacked his shoulder weakly, adjusting the baby in her arms. “Quiet being cheesy. I love you when you’re grumpy but still caring and giving. Don’t change… I find you y in this way.”

Sehun grunted against her lips. Jiyeon smiled into the kiss.

Umm can I see my grandson now?” Mr. Park questioned with a genuine smile.

 

It ends here I guess. Hope you guys like it.

Thank you guys for subscribing, voting, commenting and reading! Thank you so much for this ^^