My Girlfriend

+11+
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chaerin doesn't know what's wrong with him but he just wouldn't stop sulking.

He too...is giving her cold shoulders.

She tried to approach him, showered him with her powerful aegyeos and even attempted to kiss him but he just wouldn't give a damn. He just continued ignoring her and chose to pour his attention to the now smirking Seungri.

That Panda will get it later from her though. For the mean time, she needs to ask her Youngbae Oppa as to why this Dragon seems to be on his period.

"Did he eat something wrong?" she interogates her co-star in the hit reality shows, Double Life and Mixnine.

"I don't think so. I bet he hasn't eat anything yet." Youngbae answers her while fidgeting with his daisy spinner.

"Stressful day in Jeju, perhaps?" she probes again, talking about his newest business in Shinhwa World...the coffee shop and bowling arena he specifically build just for her.

"Not really. Sajangnim said the theme park is good to go. That means his coffee shop and bowling arena are ready too."

"Is he cheating on me?" she scowls at the idea, digging some possible reason for his change of behavior.

Youngbae looks at her incredulously. "Are you high?"

"Do you wanna die?" she shots back, feeling offended.

"Did you just ask me if it's possible for a pussywhipped G-Dragon.... the ever so loyal Kwon Jiyong, the man who seemed to lend his eyes and glued them to the woman named Lee Chaerin, the idiot guy who kept on writing thousands of songs for a particular woman who goes by the name CL...to cheat on his girl? The guy---"

"I get it. I get it now, geez!" she rolls her eyes, fighting the blush that is slowly creeping on her flawless face.

"You are dead if he ever heard you doubting his loyalty." the bestestfriend smugly remarks.

"I know right. He might nag again all night for that." she pouts, recalling the last time she had to listen to his loooong rants about taking him for granted, abusing his kindness and gradually lessening the love she has for him after she accidentally forgot their movie date. To her defense, it was all YG's fault. That old man kept on signing too many TV guestings for her that she lost track of her schedules.

Youngbae laughs at the situation. "He's really enjoying the girlfriend role in your relationship, huh?"

"You bet!" Chaerin mutters, before glancing at her boyfriend. He's now busy talking with Daesung about their Last Dance concert in Osaka. She pouts due to his lack of attention.

"Take it easy Chae. I'll just call my girl. Gotta remind her that she's my Queen. You better work on how to please yours." he laughs, really enjoying his bestfriend's scheme.

 

 

On the other hand, the leader of Bigbang is still staying on his stand about not giving Chaerin any attention. Insensitive girlfriend like her doesn't deserve a doting boyfriend like him...at least not today.

He has been patient and understanding enough to let all her faults slide but not this time.

She's too much for his liking. And that really tested his limit as an 'understanding' boyfie.

He was about to ask Yongdeuk about the changes in the choreographies of his solo stage when he feels someone grabbing his arm and dragging him away from people. Looking at the person, he sighs as he let the blonde do her way.

'Patience Jiyong. She better has some good excuse this time.' he reminds himself.

 

 

And he's wrong.

Chaerin doesn't know what her fault is...

...and he'll be damned if he will tell her.

"What is it this time Oppa?" Chaerin whines, pushing him to the edge even more.

"I can't believe it." he mutters.

"Are you hungry? Are you on your PMS? Did I forget to bring out the bin bag? Did I accidentally switch off the CCTV again? Come on, you have to tell me!"

"Breathe Jiyong..." he mumbles. calming himself like a diva that he is.

Chaerin shakes her head, feeling slightly amuse that he acts like this. Though half of her patience is running thin right now for she doesn't have a clue what went wrong with her boyfriend's dramatic mood. "You have to tell me Oppa. Come on, stop being childish. Is it about me being busy? Or about me working with Oh Hyuk, Mino and Zion T? Are you jealous with your friends?? Name it please."

Enk! None of the above. At least that's what his expression is telling her.

"Come on Oppa. Do you want something from me?" she tries to smile sweetly, despite the huge urge of strangling him for playing hard to get.

Finally, Jiyong drops the bomb. "Why?"

Her brows creases, "Why what?"

"Why do you have to do that?"

"Do what? Did I commit something illegal?! Stop talking riddles Oppa!" She whines, fed up with his mood.

Jiyong positions both of his hands on his waist. By his stance, Chaerin knows it will only take a minute before his long tirade begins. 'Damn! This Naggy Oppa is on his lecture mode again!'

"Why did you like Justin's picture? You even commented with those heart emojis...not once but thrice!" He booms out, and Chaerin swears she can see smokes coming out of his ears in rage. 

"Ehh?" Chaerin arches her brow, not getting why he's too angry about it. 

Jiyong curses. Following her with his private account is the easiest way to track her activities. Blame him and his overly jealous nature but he admits he's the main reason why he and CL have zero followings in instagram. 

It's not like she's not equally possessive cuz as what she told him before while doing that dirty dance on top of him inside his studio... 

"If I can't follow anyone...so do you!" And she said it with a raspy demanding voice before out loud when she finally reached her . 

*SNAP* 

Jiyong shakes his head. Now is not the right time to reminisce about that. 

"What's wrong with liking his picture? He's my labelmate in US. Come on Oppa, be reasonable."

"Are you calling me irrational now?" His eyes widen in disbelief.

"It's not like that but..."

Jiyong shows his palm, stopping her from reasoning out. "No need. I get it now. Don't worry, from now I will try to be more reasonable. Sorry for disturbing you." And he started walking away.

Sarcasm...that's his middle name. How can she even forget?! 

"Oppaaa~! Come back here!" Chaerin calls out but he totally ignores her. 

She sighs, before started thinking of ways how to win him back without killing him first. 

 


 

"Wohooooh!" The club started to get wild as Dara and Seungri hype the stage. Tonight, the NHR crew is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter