01 - CHAPTER 1

la douleur exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
01: Vim 

Jimin walked the streets as he looked down to his phone grasped in his hand. He unlocked the phone and changed the song as he continued to look up to prevent any accidents with anyone. 

He stopped mid-way as he began to sing softly to himself the song delivered in his ears.  He slipped his phone into his pocket as he gripped his school bag tightly against himself, he continued walking without stopping this time.

 


Taehyung  waited at the campus gate as he leaned against the cold metal. He kept looking around to see if he would miss his best friend’s arrival. But luckily he looked up just on time to see his approaching figure.

Taehyung smiled and yelled “Jiminie!”

Jimin looked up from his own world to seeing Taehyung waving his arms to get his attention. Jimin gave a soft smile and took an earpiece out before approaching his hyper friend.


Taehyung slung his arm around Jimin as the pair walked into the campus. The two began to talk about trivial things, such as what they did in the weekend or gossip around the campus. 

Taehyung paused and let out an excited squeal “Jiminie, in class we get to write our own songs today!”

Jimin could only smile as he let his best friend rant excitedly, “-I can’t wait for it, like oh my god Jimin I have been waiting for this moment. AND!”

Taehyung gasped as Jimin let out a concerned look “Tae?”

Taehyung let out a dazed smile, “and there will be a part time helper here who is a producer in Starlight Records!”

Jimin widens his eyes, “seriously?”

 

Jimin wondered as his mind drifted. Starlight Records is his favorite company, where legit phenomenal artists’ rise and… That was Golden Boi’s record company.

Jimin’s face slightly heated at the thought of maybe, just maybe he would bump into his ido

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter