TRAILER

la douleur exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]  la douleur exquise - trailer  [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] 

The scene fades in showing the city through an areal shot. Jimin's voice starts to narrate "Soulmates is the key essential to our lives. It makes us live. And guides our lives"

The scene fades out into a close up shot of the streets "you can say its like the red string of fate."

Zooming into a person with blonde hair walking with earphones. "Unfortunately for me, thats not my story."

Dramatic music increased as the scene changed into someone wearing all black was crowded by paparazzi and fans. A reporter comments "Golden boi! How is the album coming along?!"

"What are your thoughts on the drama you acted in?"

More questions starts to go over another until one was clearer in the blurred screen "How is your wife and kids doing?"

Screen cuts into Jimin dancing to a song, Taehyung leans against the door and comments "rehearsing again?"

Jimin turns and smiles "obviously."
 Taehyung chuckles "Again to Golden Boi's song?"

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair and gave a cheeky grin "you know I love him."

The scene fades out into a statement "based on a true story-novel."

The scene now shows Jimin bumping into Golden Boi who was unrecognised. Jimin rubs his head and bows "Sorry." Both made eye contact slowly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter