00 - PROLOGUE

la douleur exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
00: Lacuna 

Jimin has always been an innocent boy with hopes, dreams, and passion. Even though the male was 22 years of age, he still looks and feels younger according to everyone. Dancing was everything to jimin. Nothing can take that or even distract him from it, except someone his idol, his inspiration: Golden Boi, or known as Jeon Jungkook.  Jimin has always looked up to him, debuting at a young age and becoming an icon worldwide. He wondered how did he manage that.

Jimin cracked his neck as he bent down to play a track.  As the music went through his ears he smiled and went into position. He looked up at the mirror and began to dance. Twisting turning he moved his body so flexibly, not giving a care to the world: just him, music, and his dance.

Squeaks of trainers dragged and making sharp turns echoed the dance room. Heavy panting followed after. A figure opened the dance door and leaned against it, watching the young male dance passionately made him smile.  As soon as the music faded out, the pants became louder as he took minutes to rest. Jimin looked up from his sweaty hair, he smiled “Taehyungie!”


Taehyung looked at his friend and waved. “Practicing still Jimin?” he raised an eyebrow. Jimin walked over to the bench to grab a cloth to wipe off his sweat “You know me Tae, nothing can stop me from dancing.”

Taehyung crossed his arms, “yeah nothing but your Golden Boi.”

Jimin paused and gave a light blush, “he’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter