▷ Episode 2: S

HeartBeats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▷  Episode 2| Show

 

The three musketeers, more like idiots actually, were completely zoned out in Yoon Bomi’s room that night, waiting for the school radio show HeartBeats to start soon. It was 5:42 in the clock, just three more minutes until the show starts.

“What’s this show about, anyway? I never knew that our school owns a radio station and has shows like this.” Bomi muttered in confusion. Hayoung has her online radio in highest volume while Naeun was busy searching her own phone for some stuff. Well it’s a secret so don’t ask me what it was.

“Well, it’s a popular evening radio show. High school students send in letters and requests and questions for love advices. The DJ would then read it out loud and answers the questions the best way she can. Eunji sunbaenim is the DJ by the way! And she’s really awesome!”

Naeun raised her eyebrow at that. “You talk as if you have a massive crush on this person. You like her?”

“What? No! Eunji sunbaenim is yours! I’ll be dating Kim Namjoo of class 2-B!” Hayoung countered, “She’s like the smartest of all sophomores and extremely pretty as well!”

“That’s me, you idiot!” Naeun smacked Hayoung’s head, starting yet another World War in Bomi’s humble abode.

 Bomi, being the dumbest but nicest one of the trio, tried to break her best friends apart. That only resulted as to more mess when she got entangled between the brewing battle. All the hits and attacks of the two girls ended up landing on her because she was in the middle. Poor Bomi.

“Will. You. Two. Stop. Fighting?! Your best friend, as in ME, is getting hurt here, you idiots!!!” Bomi bellowed as the oldest in the group.

The two younger girls quickly obeyed, although Naeun surely muttered something like, “Funny hearing ‘idiots’ coming out of your mouth, gorilla unnie…” Not sure though, got a bad hearing. Bomi didn’t catch it as well, and instead plopped to the bed again and sighed.

“There’s no way, as in no terrible way that I’ll end up with Park Chorong-ssi… I should probably just give up.”

“Yeah, who would like to date someone as lame as—oww Hayoungie, what was that for?!”

Sending glares and messages, Hayoung smacked the black haired witch again before turning to the oldest in the group with a small supportive smile.

“Come on, Bomi unnie. You’re not like that. The Yoon Bomi that I know is not the type to give up!” Hayoung tapped her unnie’s shoulder comfortably before grinning. “I mean, you might seem a little lame and kinda uh unattractive and—uh but you are beautiful inside unnie! I mean, yeah! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter