⧐ Episode 3: C

HeartBeats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ⧐  Episode Three| Crazy

 

If it was a typical high school movie, Kim Namjoo was that popular school queen that made students turns their heads. In reality, that was all in Oh Hayoung’s head. Kim Namjoo wasn’t popular because of her looks, her style or because she was rich. No, in fact, Namjoo was popular because she was the NICEST girl in town. She doesn’t turn heads when she walks in the hallway, but instead, she would be the first one to greet every other student a good morning which earned a positive response back.

And that what makes Kim Namjoo really likeable in Hayoung’s list. Coincidentally, in Jung Eunji’s list too.

The day started ordinary. The bright sun was enough to warm up the cold atmosphere of the morning. Flowers were just beginning to bloom. And the star of the day, the popular senior Jung Eunji, walked through the gardens of the school to catch a glimpse of the beauty named Juliet. Kidding, that was Kim Namjoo, who was in her morning habit of practicing her lines for the drama club. This time she was playing Juliet from the popular play from Shakespeare and boy, she’s really perfect for it!

If only Eunji could sign up for a role in the play, she would, but the school radio show was monopolizing her time she couldn’t come up for the practices anyway. With a sad heart, Eunji accepts that she can only look at the nicest and prettiest girl of her school from afar.

“Wow, she’s really pretty…” Eunji mumbles as she hides behind a huge bush, looking at her crush that was holding a script and speaking lines. The girl, Kim Namjoo, was in her casual get up, just some simple white tank top and jeans. But for someone like Eunji, that looks the best. Namjoo’s caramel hair curls like waves and her smile was a hundred times brighter than the sun. “I wish I can befriend her someday—ACK! OWW WHO WAS THAT?!”

The brunette’s scream would’ve been heard by the whole campus, if it weren’t for the weight on top of her that makes her unable to do so. Her supply of oxygen was decreasing every moment. And her eyes were closing as if she was gonna faint any second.

Just moments before, she was having her blissful times just staring at her crush from afar when suddenly someone literally bumped and fell on top of her. Eunji couldn’t even say anything. She’s pretty sure that marks and scratches are all over her arms when she sits up.

“Owww… Eomma…” Eunji silently cried before daring herself to open her eyes.

Gulp.

“W-who are you?” She stuttered at the ethereal beauty that presented herself just on top of her. Eunji swears she never saw this girl in her whole life before.

“I-I uhh… .” The girl, who has a straight, brown hair stood up quickly and moved away. She rubbed her head, groaning. “Yah, why are you on the way?!”

“W-what the—YAH, WHY DID YOU ALSO BUMP INTO ME AS WELL! THE ROAD WASN’T YOURS!” Eunji screamed back, standing up.

“Tss… It wasn’t yours either! Just get out of the wa—you’re bleeding.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter