Donghyuck, Just shut up

Forbidden love (Its all your fault)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cant ing belive he just did that!!! That dude is the son of the devil!" Donghyuck whined as he cling unto Jaemin's arm. 

"Donghyuck, I love you and all but please shut up.." Jaemin groaned as he puts his hand over the others mouth. 

Donghyuck glared at him because that sounded so ing offensive for someone like him. He havent even said that much yet and now Jaemin was saying that he should shut up. Thats unfair... really unfair. So he made the first thing that came to his mind. He bite Jaemin's palm.

"Ow! What the ! Yuck Donghyuck youre so god damn gross...." Jaemin shrieked as he pulls his hand away from Donghyuck, who was looking at him while smirking.

"Thats what you get for telling me to shut up bish" Donghyuck hissed as he glared at Jaemin. 

"At least I aint telling you to shut the up for the rest of your life idiot. Im just telling you to shut up just now." Jaemin said as he took out his danitizer to make his hands clean. 

"whatever bish." Donghyuck scoffed. He turn around and looks at the door and saw Jeno with his friend, Renjun. "Oh Look Nana! Its Jeno~" He teased

"S-S-Shut up...." Jaemin stutteredly said as he looks at the door and blushes. The gryffindir had like the two Ravenclaws for a good amount of time already but he was just shy to confess and by seeing this chance, Donghyuck continually teases him for it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter