I hate you

Forbidden love (Its all your fault)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I ing hate you Mark ing Lee!" Donghyuck, a gryffindor, shouted as he walks towards the Slytherin.

"Oooh If it isnt the loud mouth of the gryffindor house~ I hate you too so dont worry," Mark said as he smirked at the younger.

"Shut the hell up! If it werent for your cocky I wouldnt have to clean the potions room!" Donghyuck growled.

"It isn't my fault that you got angry and started casting spells of some sort," Mark chuckled while Donghyuck started to see red in anger.

"You know what, I ing hate you! I dont care what happens to you! I hope you burn in hell or something!" Donghyuck shouted as he glared at the slytherin.

"Whatever you say Donghyuck. But to let you know, The feeling is mutual." Mark said with a smirk. "Oh and before I forget! Have fun cleaning the potions room!" He smiled happily as he walked away from the fuming Gryffindor.

"Why you---" Donghyuck said as he pulled his wand out but was stopped by his friend, Na Jaemin.

"Donghyuck... You know, If you cast another spell you'll be cleaning the cafeteria as well. And I tell you it isn't the best to clean it." Jaemin, A fellow gryffindor, said as he shuddered a little.

"Yeah Yeah Whatever... Lets just go Nana. I hate this day already anyways..." Donghyuck said gloomily as they walked to their first class.

 

//Hello everyone~ Im sorry if this chapter is short and idk if its confusing or not but I hope you all like it~ I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter