Light {Kagami}

Kiseki no Angst {KnB x Reader Angst}

~• (Y/N) POV •~

What's the point of living when you're never going to achieve anything?

 

I'm never good enough for my parents. I'm never good enough for anything.

 

Everyone compared me to my sister. She's perfect, talented, athletic and smart. Me?? I look like a sack of potatoes standing next to her. This led to my own family hating me for who I am.

 

It's come to the point where I hate myself for who I am.

 

Why can't they understand that I'm not my sister? 

 

Then I met him.

 

Kagami Taiga.

 

He was the light that lit up the dark world surrounding me.

 

He taught me to love who I was.

 

He was the first person that didn't compare me to my sister.

 

I loved him for that.

 

It was him who showed me how to smile again. Being with him filled me with happiness, an emotion I haven't felt in many years. 

 

I loved him as if he was my brother and he felt more like family than my actual family did. 

 

But then that happened.

 

Flashback 

  "Hey (F/N)... I r-really like y-you, Will you be my girlfriend? "

 

Kagami stared at me, blushing.

 

I wanted to say yes but do I really deserve him?

 

"This is sudden Taiga... Can you give me some time to think about it??

 

Haha no... 

 

I'm sorry Taiga, you're amazing but me?? I'm useless... Im weak, I'm unattractive and I'm not good enough for you Taiga. Dating me will make you miserable and that's the last thing I want to see.

 

Flashback Ends

 

I stood at the edge of the building. Cars zoomed across on the roads below me as I stared down. 

 

I'm sorry Taiga... I can't keep living like this.

 

Even though you became my light in the darkness, my family found ways to set up barriers so your light couldn't reach me.

 

I jumped.

 

Tears flowed from my eyes. 

 

Bye Taiga... 

 

I love you...

 

Thank you for being my light.