Prince 👑 {Kise}

Kiseki no Angst {KnB x Reader Angst}

It's every little girls dream to be the beautiful princess getting rescued by her prince. I was one of them.

 

Then I met him.

 

He had the looks and the personality to be a prince.

 

His ability to cheer me up no matter how I felt.

 

To make me feel special and unique.

 

Kise Ryouta was my prince.

 

But all Fairy Tails come to an end (anyone get the fairy tail reference?)

 

Eventually the prince will grow sick of the princess waiting to be rescued.

 

Eventually the prince will move on.

 

And when that does happen, the princess is once again alone... trapped in her tower with no one to rescue her.

 

Kise was my prince. He made me feel like I could escape the depressing world. He made me happy... 

 

That was the happy part of my fairy tale, the part that makes me smile.

 

But... not all fairy tales have a happy ending. Mine for example ended in heartbreak and tears.

 

Once the princess lets down her hair, the prince gets the choice whether he wants to rescue her or not.

 

I wanted freedom with you Kise... I wanted to be the one you rescued.

 

But your fan girls made that impossible.

 

They were like poison ivy, circling my tower, making it impossible for you to climb up.

 

Once the prince grows tired of trying to rescue the princess, he simply leaves.

 

I was that princess... The one that you left.

 

I thought I was the special one, the one that made the prince stay but clearly I was wrong. 

 

He saw a another princess and went for her instead.

 

Was I too clingy?? Was I not good enough??

 

I guess I'll never know.

 

I feel like I'm once again trapped in my tower, but this time no prince will come to save me. He's never going to come back.

 

Kise Ryouta, I know that you've left and will never return but you are and always will be my 

 

  Prince.