Coma {Kuroko}

Kiseki no Angst {KnB x Reader Angst}

 

Kuroko's POV★

 

"Dinners Ready,"

My voice echoed around the empty room as I sat down at the table. I looked at the seat next to mine almost expecting her to be there. 

 

But I was alone.

 

Tears rolled down my cheeks as clear images of the accident rolled through my mind.

 

The pouring rain, the sound of skidding tyres,the screaming.

 

How she pushed me to save me. How she's in a coma because of me.

 

flashback :)

 

Rain poured down, blurring my vision.

 

I was walking home with her.

 

(y/n)...

 

We were crossing the road when the truck came.

 

The slippery floor prevented the truck from stopping and it quickly approached us.

 

She pushed me out of the way, causing her to get hit.

 

After I realised what happened, the tears came.

 

No....

 

She should've left me and saved herself.

 

I'll never forgive myself for this.

 

When the ambulance came, she was immediately taken to hospital for emergency surgery.

 

Surgeons operated on (Y/N) for a few hours. The surgery was a success but she was stuck in a coma.

 

I walked into the hospital room to see her in bed as if she was simply sleeping. She looked so peaceful almost as if she didn't want to be disturbed.

 

It was unknown when she would wake up, but I was willing to wait.

 

flashback ends :)

 

Two years later and I still visit of her everyday, hoping that one day she would wake up and we could be together again.

 

I walked to the hospital where she stayed at to visit once again.

 

I walked into the familiar hospital room to see (Y/N) in bed as usual.

 

However, the usual beeping of the heart monitor was a lot quieter.

 

Was she dying??

 

No. She's just resting right??

 

It's been 2 years since the accident maybe she's waking up. 

 

I knew I was wrong. 

 

I rushed to her side and felt her pulse, immediately regretting my decision. The steady beating of her heart was slowing down.

 

No. She can't be dying now. 

 

I could feel the tears fall down much cheeks as I hugged her.

 

She was ice cold. 

 

Why... why was she the one who got hit and not me.

 

She could've lived a happy life, but me?! I'm just the invisible guy who no one noticed or cared about.

 

I leaned in and kissed her cold lips once last time before walking out.

 

I just couldn't watch her die. I don't have the strength to see the one I loved so dearly pass away right in front of me. 

 

And it was my fault.

 

I stood outside her room, crying.

The soft beeps of the heart became one flat beep before stopping completely.

 

beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

 

69 years later ;)

 

no ones POV _(:3」z)_

 

The old man stood in front of the grave with a bunch of (fav colour) roses.

 

The cold winds blew through his white hair which was once a beautiful shade of light blue. His blue eyes filed with tears as he lay down the roses on the grave that read :

 

(Y/N) (L/N)

passed away on (insert random date)

 

He looked upwards at the sky, as if he could almost see his loved one.

 

He smiled knowing that soon, it would be time for him to join her in heaven.

 

And then they could stay together forever♡.

 

 

 

:)