Flowers

Junhao oneshots

Jun was walking back to his dorm after getting his usual coffee. He noticed his roommate, Minghao walking out of their dorm room.

"Hey Minghao! Where are you going?" Jun asked.

"I'm meeting my boyfriend why?" Minghao said.

'Oh yeah that's right, he had a boyfriend since last week.' Jun thought.

Jun smiled and shook his head. "Nothing just asking."

Minghao nodded and smiled before walking off. Jun walked into the room and sighed.

Jun actually fell for the boy few months ago and after hearing that he was dating someone just hurt his heart.

His chest started to hurt but he decided to ignore it. He was gonna go get a drink inside the fridge until he suddenly coughed out flowers.

He picked it up and examined it. It was white roses, Minghao's favourite.

"" Jun whispered to himself as he realised what he got.

Hanahaki

The next few days, Jun was slowly getting use to coughing up flowers almost everytime he sees or hangs out with Minghao.

Jun decided to not tell anyone not even his best friend, Soonyoung. He continued to cough up flowers without anyone knowing.

Jun walked to the dance studio to practice a dance with Soonyoung. Surprisingly he saw Minghao and Chan there too.

He greeted them before walking to Soonyoung.

"Hey man!" Soonyoung happily said.

Jun smiled and greeted back, he wasn't feeling that great that day. He looked over to Minghao to see him talking to Chan and laughing a lot.

His chest starting to hurt but he got used to the pain already. The flowers wanted to come out of his mouth but he shut it.

Jun was holding it in until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay! Let's start with-" before Soonyoung could finish his sentence Jun rushed to the bathroom locking it before throwing out the flowers.

He noticed the white roses had a bits of red on it. He knew it was his blood.  He quickly cleaned it up before flushing it down.

He suddenly had an itchy feeling in his throat. He tried to get it so and he did. It was the roses thorns. Jun hissed at the pain it had left before throwing it away and walking out of the bathroom to see worried eyes on him.

"Jun are you okay?" Soonyoung asked.

Jun nodded. "Yeah just something happened that's all."

Soonyoung nodded. "If you're not feeling well tell me alright?"

Jun nodded and mumbled a "thank you" before going back into his position.

Soon dance practice began and Jun was getting exhausted quicker than usual.

When they stopped dancing, Jun was the one who was panting the most.

"Jun are you seriously alright?" Soonyoung asked extremely worried.

Jun nodded but paused. He felt like he should at least tell him about the disease.

"Soonyoung, I need to talk to you privately for awhile." Jun said and Soonyoung nodded.

"What is it?" Soonyoung asked.

"I have hanahaki" Jun said after taking a deep breath.

"Cause of who?!" Soonyoung asked and Jun pointed at Minghao.

"Oh" Soonyoung softly said.

He knew Minghao had a boyfriend. Soonyoung hugged Jun, comforting him.

"Thanks Soonyoung." Jun softly said.

After awhile they walked back to the others and continued to practice but this time Jun could feel Minghao's eyes on him.

Once practice was done, Chan left to finish the homework which was dued tomorrow and Minghao went off with his boyfriend.

It was just Soonyoung and Jun alone in the practice room.

"So what are you gonna do Jun?" Soonyoung asked.

"I don't know maybe see how everything goes." Jun said.

"You can die from the disease Jun"

"I know"

"Then why?"

"I..don't know Soonyoung, I just want to hold on to these feelings for as long as I can." Jun said.

"If anything bad happens tell me, alright?" Soonyoung said and Jun nodded.

"Thank you Soonyoung"

"No problem anyway, I have to go now. Jihoon called me over to help him with his music." Soonyoung said getting up and taking his things.

"Alright, I'll text you later." Jun said and Soonyoung nodded before leaving the room.

Now it was just him alone in the room.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

It has been a few months and the disease was getting worse. Jun was still coughing up flowers but with thorns and blood.

It wasn't white roses anymore, it was stained with Jun's blood turning it to red roses. The thorns were sometimes stuck in his throat causing him pain.

Minghao noticed Jun's changed of behavior around him.

"Hey Jun?" Minghao said as he came into his room.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You seem paler than usual. You seem sick." Minghao said walking up to him.

"I-I'm fine."

"You sure?" Minghao asked.

He pressed his hand on Jun's forehead.

"No fever" Minghao said and noticed Jun's flushed face.

Minghao couldn't help but like seeing Jun's face flushed red.

"Hey your face is red now, are you okay?" Minghao said getting closer to Jun.

"I- yeah I'm fine don't worry, you can go now." Jun said trying to make Minghao go out of his room.

"Why are you avoiding me now Jun?" Minghao pouted.

He didn't like his roommate avoiding him when they see each other almost everyday.

"I'm not, I'm just busy"

"No you're not" Minghao said tired by his answers.

"Tell me the real reason you're avoiding me." Minghao said walking closer to Jun.

"I'm not avoiding you Minghao" Jun said backing off from Minghao.

Jun's back hit the wall meaning he couldn't avoid Minghao coming closer to him.

Minghao placed his hand beside Jun, not letting him move.

"You are avoiding me! Quit lying Jun." Minghao said but Jun rolled his eyes.

"I'm not."

"Pft yeah sure you aren't." Minghao stared  at Jun.

Minghao's eyes slowly moved down to Jun's lips and Jun noticed. Jun stared at Minghao's lips but bit his lip down.

'He has a boyfriend' Jun thought to himself.

Jun kept on telling himself but he couldn't help himself anymore once he saw Minghao his lips.

He smashed his lips onto Minghao's, knowing he was gonna regret it later.  He felt Minghao kissing back which surprised him.

Jun quickly pulled away. "I'm so sorry-" Jun said before quickly running off.

He shouldn't have kissed him. He had a boyfriend. Jun felt extremely guilty for doing that.

He ran to Soonyoung's dorm. He knocked on the door and Soonyoung opened it.

"Why what's wrong-" Jun quickly ran to the bathroom, coughing up more flowers with more blood and thorns.

Jun coughed out too much blood causing him to black out. The last thing he heard was Soonyoung shouting his name.

Jun woke up in a white room and he knew he was in the hospital. Soonyoung came in.

"How are you feeling?" Soonyoung asked.

"I'm alright now but Soonyoung I think-" Jun paused his sentence.

'There was no going back now.'

"I think I'll do the surgery." Jun said and Soonyoung nodded.

"I'll go tell the doctors." Soonyoung said walking out of the room.

Jun lied on the hospital bed and sighed.

It was fun while it lasted.

Few days later, Jun came back to the dorm to see Minghao sitting on the couch in a deep thought.

"Hey Minghao!" Jun said happily.

Minghao looked up and sighed in relief.

"Jun thank god you're back, I wanted to talk to you about something." Minghao said fiddling with his fingers.

Jun nodded and sat down beside him.

"What is it?"

"You know how you kissed me few days ago? I broke up with my boyfriend cause I realised I-"

Minghao's sentence was stopped by Jun's phone ringing.

"Hello?" Jun answered before his face brightening up.

"Oh hey Wonwoo! What is it? Oh you want to meet up? Sure I'll be right there." Jun said before ending the call.

"Sorry Minghao I got to go now, you can tell me later alright? Bye!" Jun said before walking out of their dorm room.

"I love you.." Minghao softly said to himself as Jun closed the door.

Minghao sighed and got up. He walked over to the kitchen for some water before he suddenly coughed up flowers.

""

i hope u guys liked this hanahaki au :)