Prom

Junhao oneshots

Minghao was walking to school, with tired eyes. He stayed up the whole night cause of his friend, Mingyu panicking about how to ask his crush out for prom.

Prom was in 2 days and Minghao still doesn't have a partner but he honestly doesn't care anymore. He much rather stay at home and learn new dances for fun.

Minghao dropped his bag onto his table and decided to take a short nap before the teacher comes.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Minghao! Wake up!" He heard his friend, Seokmin calling.

He slowly woke up with a confused look.

"What?"

"Look!" He pointed at a small cute light pink note with bunnies on it.

Meet me at the music room in lunch break
- someone

"Where did you get this from?" Minghao asked but Seokmin shrugged.

"I just saw it on your table so I thought you should see it." Seokmim grinned.

Minghao nodded and thanked them before reading the note again.

'Is it a girl? Must be cause of the note.' Minghao thought.

Minghao had rejected 1 or 2 girls nicely who had asked him for prom. He just didn't feel like going plus he doesn't like girls. Soon it was lunch break and Minghao went to the music room after getting some chocolate milk. He was about to walk in when he saw someone dancing inside. He smiled before opening the door.

"Hey Jun hyung!" Minghao said startling him.

"Minghao? Oh you scared me." Jun said, stopping his music.

Minghao grinned cheekily before sitting down, waiting for the person who gave him this note.

"Who are you waiting for?" Jun asked wiping his sweat with his towel.

"The person who gave me this note." Minghao said showing Jun the note.

"That's a cute note." Jun giggled.

Minghao smiled and nodded. "Yeah it is but it's probably a girl."

"You'll never know it might be boys."

"Well maybe not cause I didn't come out." Minghao said lying down on his back.

"I better go now before they come so it won't be awkward." Jun said getting up to leave.

"No stay" Minghao whined.

"But they are gonna arrive anytime-" Jun's sentence was stopped when someone opened the door.

"C-can I speak to Minghao please?" They asked.

Jun nodded moving away to let them pass.

"Hello." Minghao smiled.

They blushed. "H-hi, I have been meaning to ask you. Will you go to prom with me?"

Minghao was about to respond that he didn't want to go cause he didn't feel like it but suddenly an arm comes around his waist.

"Sorry but he is going with me." Jun said with a soft smile.

They nodded. "Oh sorry! I didn't know that, once again so sorry for bothering you!" They said before running off.

"Thanks for helping me out." Minghao laughed but noticed Jun was staring at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't you take hints?" Jun sighed.

Minghao looked at him confused. "What do you mean-"

"I said that cause I want to go to the prom with you." Jun said making Minghao shut his mouth.

"What? Really?" Minghao asked

Jun nodded and sighed. "It's alright if you say no, I-I'll just go."

"Wait," Minghao stopped Jun.

"I don't mind going to prom with you." Minghao played with his fingers.

Jun smiled before nodding happily. "Alright I'll pick you up around 6pm."

Jun kissed his forehead lightly before running away. Minghao touched his forehead and blushed. He heard Jun shouting "Woohoo! Yes!"

He now had a partner to go with for prom.

It was 2 days later, Minghao wore a tuxedo, styled his hair and put on nicer earrings than the ones he usually wears. He checked the clock and it was 6pm, he heard a car honk and knew it was Jun. He grabbed his things and before he left he bid his mum and dad goodbye.

"Take care sweetie!" His mum said as he closed the door.

"Hey Jun" Minghao said as Jun got out of the car for him.

Minghao was a bit nervous and he noticed Jun was too. Jun's hair was styles nicely, showing some of his forehead and he looked great in his outfit. Jun checked Minghao out before blushing as he realised what he did. Minghao blushed too.

"H-hey Minghao" Jun said before opening the door for him.

"Thanks" Minghao said getting into the car.

Jun closed the door and walked back to his seat. They both wore seatbelt before Jun drove to their school. Minghao fiddled with his fingers as he didn't want to say. He didn't want to make it awkward. Jun noticed and took one of Minghao's hand with his free hand and lightly caressed it.

"Don't be so awkward, just act around like how we usually do." Jun said and Minghao blushed.

He liked the feeling of Jun's hand on his. He always liked the feeling of being close to him, touchy with him and just being with him.

They soon reached and Jun parked his car before they got down.

"Minghao! Didn't think you would come!" Soonyoung said as he noticed him.

Minghao gave a small smile and wave at him before Jun took his hand.

"Let's go in!" Jun said excited.

Minghao nodded and smiled. They both walked in and went to the snack bar.

"The first thing we go to." Minghao laughed.

Jun laughed together with Minghao before they took some food. They kept on talking and Minghao didn't feel awkward anymore. Soon it was time to dance, the first song was an upbeat one. Jun smirked.

"Wanna destroy the dance floor?" Jun asked and Minghao smirked back.

"Yeah let's destroy it."

Before they could start dancing, the dj changed the song to a slow song. Minghao and Jun looked at each other before laughing.

"May I have this dance with you?" Jun asked Minghao.

Minghao giggled a bit before nodding. "Of course"

They moved to the music with grace. They were both looking at each other with a smile as they continued to dance.

Jun leaned forward. "Let's go somewhere quieter." Jun whispered.

Minghao blushed and nodded. Jun took his hand and brought him out to their school garden. They could see the stars shining brightly in the night. Jun looked at Minghao. He leaned closer and closer to Minghao but Minghao didn't move. He was frozen in place. Jun pressed his forehead against Minghao's.

"I love you." Jun softly said before pressing his lips against Minghao's.

Minghao responded back to the kiss after being frozen in place for some time. Minghao wrapped his arms around Jun's nape, deepening the kiss.

"I'll take that as you have the same feelings that I have." Jun smiled as they pulled away.

Minghao smiled and nodded before kissing him again. They walked back with their hands intertwined together.