Chapter 2

Sinb....OPPA? What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINRIN - THE REVERSAL 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 


"A-ah, Yuju-unnie. Thank you..."

Umji said as she slowly walks to a stop as soon as she was outside her and Sinb's dorm room. 

She looks at her boots for a moment before glancing up at her crush- er, unnie with a shy smile, a tinge of pink blossoming over her cheeks.

"You really didn't have to come and walk me to my room, you know..."

The shorter girl fiddled with the tips of her own fingers as she looked at her.

"No, I really don't mind! I just want to see you off safe and sound, even if we're living in the same building, Umji-ah."

The tall girl gave the maknae a grin as they both stood there in silence. The two looked at each other in comfort before Umji spoke up.

"W-well...you must be feeling tired. You should go and take a rest, unnie. We just walked from the store to here."

"Arraso. Have a nice evening, Umji-ah~ Tell Sinb-ah I said Hi~"

Umji nodded as she watched the older girl turn and walked to the elevators. Once her unnie was no longer in sight, she immediately shot up to hold the place where she could feel her heart beat for a thousand miles. 

She her lips, feeling that it had gone dry. 

Steadying her breathing and her attempt at steadying her fast beating heart, she let out her breath before entering the room.

"Unnie?" Umji called out to the older maknae as she moved to place hers and Sinb's backpack on our respective study desk chairs.

"Sinb?" 

She called out once more and finally was greeted with a groan from the other girl's bed.

There was a lump under the older girl's blanket and Umji could see it shuffling. 

She walked over to the lump and squatted down to be eye leveled with her friend.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling sick, unnie?"

Sinb stuck her head out of the blanket, squinting at the sudden brightness. She blinks the momentary blindness before moving to sit up now having her vision cleared.

"I'm...fine. Okay, maybe a little feverish, I think. Did you get me ice cream?" 

The younger girl nodded as she stuck her hand up to feel Sinb's forehead. A worried frown appeared on her lips as she stood up.

"Unnie, you're burning up! I'm going to-"

Sinb's hand quickly grabbed onto Umji's wrist to stop her as she waved her hand saying no.

"No, I'll be fine. Just need rest, that's all, Umji."

The younger maknae looked at her friend with a worried look. 

"Are you sure? You should drink medicene, just so that you'll recover quickly, okay? And change your clothes before going to sleep."

The sickly girl nodded as she went to change her clothes while her roommate went to get medicene from their personal cabinet from the bathroom and a glass of water. 

Sinb came back to her bed after.

"Here you go..."

She took it before thanking her friend for her concern before going back to sleep after saying good night.

Umji went to change her clothes for a more comfortable and sleep-appropriate clothing. She laid down on her bed not before glacing over at the breathing lump on the other side of the wall mirror to her bed.

*Is she going to be okay? I hope she will...*

She turned off the light of her bedside lamp before tucking herself comfortably under her own soft blanket, slowly drifting off to sleep.


"Get well soon, Sinb..."

 

 

---------------------

 

 


The next morning.

 

"Urgghh..."

Sinb groans from under the covers, stretching. Somehow, her clothes seem to be a little... constricted.

Half-sleepily thinking that it was just the heat, Sinb slowly stood from her bed after untangling her legs from the blanket and lazily walked to the bathroom like a zombie.

She walked into the bathroom, yawning when suddenly she saw a large figure passing by the mirror.

Confused, she raised a brow. What the heck...

She walked backwards and stopped in front of the mirror, her eyes opening wide as surprise overtook her face.

"Waahhhhh!!"

When she screamed, she did not hear a high-pitched scream like she usual had but instead of that it was replaced by a masculine sound which shocked her even more so.

She gaped at the mirror. She then felt her face that had become a more masculine face but still looked like the original in someway, her hair that had become shorter and definitely a mess of a bed hair, and her body that had developed a little more of a muscle than before. Definitely still handsome.

Basically what used to be a female Sinb has now became a male version.

"W-w-wha- what...what the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter