Chapter 1

Sinb....OPPA? What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINRIN - THE REVERSAL

**CHAPTER 1**

"Sinb-ssi!"

Sinb stopped in her tracks and turned her head to the side to look at the person who called her with a raised eyebrow, her bag's strap loosely hanging on her left shoulder. She was greeted by the person in charge of the girl's dorm's front desk who leaned over the counter to talk to her. "Ah, annyeong-haseyo."

"Annyeong-haseyo! A package arrived this morning and it says here that it's for you."

The woman dissappeared from behind the desk and came back up with a slightly medium-sized rectangle box. 

Sinb nodded and moved to pick up the box. The two exchanged smiles and goodbyes before she proceeded to walk to her room.

A few minutes later, Sinb pulled out her keys and opened the door.

*Umji's not back yet?* 

She thought before reaching for the phone in her jacket's pocket and sending her roommate/best friend a message saying, 'I'm at the dorm. Where are you?'

She puts down her backpack on the floor next to the couch and the box on top of the wooden coffee table before dropping her phone on the couch and plopping down beside it with a huff.

*I should change clothes. But I'm too lazy to stand up...* 

She leaned her hand back as she contemplated before her phone vibrated with a ting! sound.

Without moving her head, she reaches and hovers her phone in front of her face to see the message from Umji.

'I'm eating ice cream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter