Chapter 3

Sinb....OPPA? What?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SINRIN - THE REVERSAL 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

"I'm hungry..."

The maknae stood up from her bed and walked over to their mini fridge.

After opening it, a frown graced her lips as she stared disappointedly at the almost-empty fridge.

"Should I eat this cheese...? How long has it been sitting here?" 

She reached out to take the said object and smelt it only to move it away from her nose.

"Ew. Not eating that. Who the hell even put this here?!"

Sinb complained, not even knowing that it was her who put it there a long time ago for later use after Sowon had prepared spaghetti for the three of them.

She sighed and prompted to throw the smelly thing away before moving over to the bathroom. Stopping in tront of the mirror, the maknae stared at her reflection which was of a guy.

Finally taking the time to check himself out, he carefully raised the hem of his shirt exposing slightly toned abs.

Despite feeling slight embarrassment because he wasn't used to having a man's body because he was originally a girl.

"Hm, not bad though. I still look good. Handsome, even." 

Sinb smirked as he touched his own face even doing a little bit of aegyo to go with it.

He let out a deep little laugh when suddenly,

*grumble grumble grumble*

A growling sound could be heard from Sinb's stomach. The poor guy placed a hand over the origin of the sound looked down.

"Okay, now I'm really hungry...but there's no more food left and the other two are in class right now.

What do I do..."

 

Sinb had no other choice but to go outside the dorm room to eat and she was really getting hungrier by the minute so she went and used the spare male uniform that Sowon got for in emergency cases. 

So lucky have a best friend/unnie who coincidentally is the dorm manager.

Though he might need something to hold the thing that grew between his legs in place.

 

Uh oh.

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

"Woah, who's that?"

"Is he a new student?"

"He looks so handsome!"

"I know right?"


Sinb inwardly gulped as he fiddled with the coin inside his pocket. She was currently walking towards the exit of the university. 

Though their university had its very own canteen, the maknae couldn't risk having to have other people questioning who he is, what class he is in, etc. and have people gawk at him like they were doing right now.

Despite his inner nervousness, he still kept his usual cool and poker face.

Sinb, however, chose to not go to her classes for the time being as she currently couldn't but thanks to having Umji in almost all of her classes, he'll be fine.


*Keep your cool, Hwang Eunbi. Keep your cool.*


'He' mentally gave himself a encouragement as he reached the gates to his freedom. Taking a turn, he got to the road down to where his favorite food place was.

Sinb was contemplating about what to get when all of the sudden he heard someone shout.

He immediately searched for the origin of the sound when he found a big guy towering over a girl. The guy had a tight grip on the girl's wrist as she kept trying to take it away from him.

Instinctly, Sinb ran over to them and gave the guy a surprise knuckle attack to the face which momentarily stunned the foe but also released the girl's wrist.

"Yah, do you have any damn shame? Forcing yourself on a girl when she clearly doesn't like you." 

He said with a deep and dark tone, his sharp eyes doing a lot to instill fear into the man's eyes but only for a moment.

"H-hah! P-playing the fool, pipsqueak? Better run before I beat you to death!" 

The big guy ran up to Sinb with a raised fist but Sinb was more fast and agile so she dodged the punch and served a hard knuckle to the man's side causing him to stumble back.

A smirk quirked on the edge of Sinb's mouth as she dodged few more attacks with ease.

"Want me to wait for you, slowpoke? Gosh, snails can even crawl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter