02| Graduation Day

Scrambled Eggs at Midnight

All of the students are nervous, yet excited because they're going to graduate and fulfill all of their dreams. Some of their parents are crying tears of joy while others are cheering their son/daughters.

On the other hand, you just arrived and Boyfriend already went out with their dates. Donghyun wrapped his arms around the waist of his date, which is her noona; Hyunseung interlace his fingers with your bestfriend Jieun; Jeongmin's date put her arm on his arms, locking with him who is her younger sister; Youngmin holds the hand of his date, Jiyoung; Minwoo just blankly took the hand of her date which is her noona and lastly, Kwangmin wrap his arms on your petite waist.

Kwangmin hold you close to him and started walking with you on the entrance. Both of you locked arms and went inside, earning the looks from other people who are in the event. You tugged on his arms and he squeeze your hand, making you feel safe.

 

"They look so cute!" "I heard Kwangmin's fiance is Minah" "I wish I will have a boyfriend like him!" "I ship them so much!"

 

Those are the murmurs of the people while looking at you. He assisted you to your seat and he sat beside you while the rest of the Boyfriend is sitting on his left with their dates.

Kwangmin run his hand through yours, locking it together like a puzzle piece. You look at him and show him your eye smile, making him blush. He tried to look away but you already noticed it.

 

"Ohh~ my yeobo is blushing!" you poked his cheeks earning a stuttered reply from him.

"I-I-I'm not!" he let out a fake laugh.

"Don't tell me you put some blush-on?!" you shrieked while brushing your fingers to his cheeks.

"Look at the lovely couple" Youngmin snickered, making the others laugh.

"Stop it! Aish!" Kwangmin folded his arms together and scrunch his face.

 

You just giggled at his reaction and poked his temples, making his face scrunch even more. You just let out a smile and pull his hands and started massaging it, making him feel better.

He looked at you and let out his smile, making your cheeks beet red. You turned away, hiding your red cheeks. Luckily, he didn't noticed it. The MC started speaking and announced the top rankers of the school.

Your name was announced and you went up on the stage, wore your medal and bow down. You went back to your seat and watch Kwangmin went up to the stage to get his trophee for winning the singles in Table Tennis.

After 30 minutes, the event is about to end. They call out your name to let out a speech to all of the graduates. You stood up, went upstairs, took out your paper and adjusted the mic.

 

"Dear Seniors, we've finally reached the end of our studies and now it is the time to fulfill all of our dreams. I know all of you have been waiting this to come. I bet some of you are even happy because you're finally going to college and do the things you want. Well, after this speech, you'll feel sad, happy, excited or whatever because you ended your highschool life but you'll feel this kind of emotion that you want to take things back. You wanted to be a highschool student again. I know all of us couldn't turn back the time because we need to face new stuggles and add a new chapter in our lives. All the sufferings and struggles we've made together is a worth. Just take a look where are you now, soon to go to college and have kids. It's hard to look back because you'll just recall all your hard times. Just a small reminder, stop looking back and face a new beginning. It was fun to meet all of you; to be with all of you. I hope that after this speech, all of you will succeed your dreams and goodluck!"

 

You finished your speech and bowed. All of the audience gave you a warm of applause while you walk back beside Kwangmin. Kwangmin welcomed you in his arms and hugged you tight. After your hug, all of the students stood up and held their paper diplomas, rolled and wrapped with different colors of ribbons and they throw it together as the MC finish counting from 3-1. 

After throwing your diploma, you faced Kwangmin and wrapped your arms around his neck and he hugs you back.

 

*Finally, I'll spend with you, forever*