03| Being Prepared

Scrambled Eggs at Midnight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDv7efxb4No&feature=related

 

After four months, you and Kwangmin are excused for two months to prepare for your wedding day. You interlaced your hands with Kwangmin as you walk out of his car and went inside the building; Fashion District 101 which is owned by Jiyoung. 

Both of you went inside the elevator and pressed 11, the last floor of the building. You went outside the elevator and drag Kwangmin with you because he doesn't know the place that well. Yes, he went there before to have a shooting but he didn't know that the last floor will look so flawless. 

You walked to the desk of her secretary and told your name to her. She smiled and stood up, walking to the glass door which leads to the main office of Jiyoung. The secretary called you and you went inside with Kwangmin. She hugged you tightly and you hugged her back. Kwangmin was just standing behind you, observing the place.

There are mannequins with colorful and gorgeous clothes, designed by her. Designs of dresses, shoes and more are plastered on the bulletin board. Everything is connected with fashion.

 

"You're just right in time, I need to show you my finished design of your wedding dress" Jiyoung holds your hand and lets you sit on the couch. Kwangmin sat beside you and interlaced his fingers again with you. You squeezed his hand, reassuring him to be comfortable.

"Here's your dress! I stayed late for that you know!" she pouted and crossed her arms. You giggled at her reaction and looked at your future dress.

 

It was a simple white tube dress, with light white flaws on the last layer of the cloth and a black vein designs on the lower part of the dress. There is a white veil that reaches till the ground. You smiled and look at her, tears forming in your eyes. You handed the design to Kwangmin and hugged her.

 

"Thank you Jiyoung. It's so wonderful"

 

-------------------------

 

After meeting with Jiyoung, both of you went to a fine dining restaurant to meet the owner of the flower arrangement. You sat beside him and he do the talk with her.

 

"What color of the roses do you want?" she asked, looking at you.

"Hmm, white, pink and purple will do?" you asked and looked at Kwangmin.

 

He nodded and smiled at you. She handed out the papers and both of you signed it. After talking with the owner of the flower arrangement, she left the both of you and went to another place.

Kwangmin transferred seats infront of you and ordered a plate of Italiani for him and a plate of carbonara with garlic bread for you. Both of you twirled some pasta on your forks and feed each other. The people around you are looking at you with cute faces on their face.

All of them commented that you two look so cute, you're perfect for each other, both of you are going to make wonderful kids and more. You smiled at them and Kwangmin smiled at you.

After eating, both of you went back to your house. You sat on the couch and rested your head on the arm rest. Kwangmin dropped his keys on the table and cuddle beside you. Both of you tickled each other until both of you took a short nap.

 

*You've got that one thing. Baby, I love you.*