01| Preparation for the Big Event

Scrambled Eggs at Midnight

White balloons, gold chairs, congratulation banners; everything is perfectly prepared by the head of the School Council. All Seniors are at their own houses, preparing for the big event of their lives. 

The Student Council gave out small handbooks with the list of names of each student that is going to graduate. From the top nominees to top notchers, from outstanding students to valedictorians and salutatorians are lined up in one page.  Top students with their ranks are on the other pages according to their sections. 

On the other hand, you and Boyfriend are at your house, preparing for the special event. The Student Council gave out all the details about their attires and whereabouts on what to do on their graduation party. 

Well, every student seems to be prepared with the event, including Boyfriend except for you. Minwoo keep on knocking on your door but you won't open it because you're too shy to let them see that you're wearing a black, glossy, backless dress. 

 

"Minah! Please! Open the door!" Minwoo whined while banging the door to open. 

"No! I feel so ashamed on wearing this dress!" you replied. 

"Minah! You look pretty in every way! You're born that way- beautiful!" Minwoo exclaimed while earning snickers from the others. 

"Aigoo! Kwangmin hyung! You do it!" Minwoo stomped his feet and went downstairs to chill out. 

"Minah, open the door, please?" Kwangmin soothed. You stood up from your bed, straighten the edge of the flaws and opened the door slightly. 

"W-what." you stuttered while peaking through the small open hole. 

"Just come out already for Sushi's Take!" Minwoo yelled downstairs. 

"Minwoo! That's not the right way to sooth her! You're just making it worse!" Kwangmin yelled back.

"Just pull her-" "Okay! I'm already here!" 

 

All of them look at you with their jaw dropped open, well except for Minwoo because he's still downstairs. You pouted while twirling your fingers together and moving your left foot from left to right because you're uncomfortable with their looks. 

Kwangmin snapped out of his thoughts and approached you. He pull out your hands and laced his fingers to yours; like a puzzle- fitting perfectly to each other. He lightly squeeze it, reassuring that you look beautiful, scratch that, stunningly gorgeous

Minwoo arrived on the second floor and his heart skipped a beat. His heart do summersaults every time he saw you. This is the reason why he fall for you. You look perfect in everything. The way you dress, the way you talk, the way you walk, everything seems so wonderful. His world stops and gaze at you for a long time. 

He miss the times he held you in his arms, your sweet good morning and goodnights, your kisses, your hugs, your loving moments together. He miss it, so so much. 

 

"Minwoo oppa, are you okay?" you asked while snapping your finger infront of him stopping him from going on further in his thoughts. 

"Ah, yeah. Let's go?" he spoke and walked downstairs with a poker face. 

*I wonder what is up to Minwoo's mind*

Kwangmin thought and lace back his fingers with yours and assisted you to his car while Boyfriend went inside the van with their 'dates'.

--------------------

Authors Note

Well, short update. How was the first chappie? Is it okay or what? o_e. Comments and Subscriptions are highly entertained <33