i like me better when im with you

Missing You Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: sorry for the very late update of this epilogue. blame school 

---


Sometimes, we never know if something is already coming to its end or it's just starting. It just happens suddenly. 
We never know unless we are already aware of it or we experience the thing itself. 
Like love, it's a thing we never know when it's coming to us or when it will end for us. It just comes unexpectedly, fade unexpectedly, or it was just there after all this time. 

"Yah, wake up sleepy-head." He opened the curtains of his bedroom and the sunshine rays came lighting up the room. A groan was heard that earned a chuckle from him. "5 more minutes..." A whisper was heard and shift of bedsheet were seen, the figure lying down started crouching. He just shook his head, already expecting this. "Close the curtains and come here..." The figure muttered and he could see the figure is already pouting, a habit he is already familiar with.

"I need to go to the university." He said and received a whine from the latter one. "Yah, stop making excuses... It's Sunday for goodness' sake, Lee Hyukjae." The latter one frowned with his eyes closed as he faced him who is currently smiling. "I need cuddles in the morning." And he chuckled at the form who is pouting again. He instantly lied down and  hugged the latter. The sleeping boy hugged back immediately and nuzzled on his neck. "Why are you so warm?" And he felt him nuzzled closer causing him to hug the boy tighter. "Now you see what you've just lost for about 2 years, Hae-ah." He teased and earned a smack from Donghae. "That was your fault. But I know I was at fault too..." Donghae muttered and he just shushed him. "That's all in the past already." And he caressed his hair. "I can't promise you that I'll be perfect but I will try my best to be better for you, Hae-ah. I won't repeat the same mistakes and remember that I love you and only you." He smiled when he felt Donghae hugged him tighter.

---

He smiled when he saw Hyukjae trying his best to cook breakfast for them. Months has passed after their first encounter in his university before and before he knew it, he is about to graduate. It may be hard for him to leave his two dongsaengs on the other town but he knows following his heart would make them happy as well. He was easily shifted back to the university where Hyukjae and him entered once together and luckily for him, it's his last semester and he'll graduate already. Unlike Hyukjae who took medicine technology, he decided to follow his dreams as an author. Since then he loves literature. Wherein Hyukjae helps him in their Maths and Sciences before, he helped the latter one with Literature and Arts. He smiled at the memory where he first met the man he never knew he will learn to love. 

"Thinking how handsome your boyfriend is?" A voice disrupted his thoughts and he raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I was just thinking how my boyfriend looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter