truth under the blankets

Missing You Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days after he showed up to him, after his heart skipped a beat once again.
It's been days since he saw Hyukjae with that gummy smile of his again. That smile that makes his world stop for a moment or two.
It's been days since his heart broke again after Hyukjae left. 
He always thought the other man had moved on already. Heck, he thought that Hyukjae had someone already.
And seeing Hyukjae days ago, he thought he was already okay seeing him again, that his heart wouldn't beat erratically. But he was totally wrong. 

His phone kept vibrating and ringing but he didn't mind, knowing it's just coming from Sehun and Luhan, his other dongsaeng who is Sehun's lover - for god's sake he lied at Hyukjae by using Sehun, may Luhan forgive him - and he's not really in the mood for doing anything at all. It's their sembreak already and here he is, lying under his sheets for 3 days already, standing up for meals if only necessary.

He felt really ty since then, for moving away, for lying, loving him still, for letting him slip away, for not telling him what he really feels. For 's sake Hae you forgot to even greet him even if you know what day was that, he thought. He felt stupid for doing this and for keeping up with his lies. 

But part of him, he felt happy. He felt happy for knowing Hyukjae loves him back until now. He felt happy he never changed. But stupid, stupid, stupid him. In all moments, he let him go away from him this time.

"Hae-hyung!" He widened his eyes when two figures stood over him as they remove the sheets. There stood his dongsaengs who were calling his phone for the nth time. He forced a smile towards them. "What are you doing here?" He asked them with a hoarse voice. The two frowned. "What do you mean 'what are we doing here'? Yah hyung! What the happened to you?" Luhan screeched. "Since you met that friend of yours, Eunhyuk was it? Yeah that blondie, you were acting strange." Sehun added. 

He sighed. "He's the guy I to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter