hell is where i dreamt of you and woke up alone

Missing You Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Underneath the stars above, he was smiling with the boy beside him. He felt surreal as he held his hand. This is perfect, he thought. 
"I love you." He heard, that left him feel the surge of butterflies in his stomach, like the first time he fell with love in this boy. He faced him who is looking back at him. The boy cupped his cheek. This is really perfect, he thought. 
"But I know you already don't. You fell out with love." He saw a teardrop trickling on the boy's cheek. He wanted to oppose but it seems that he couldn't speak nor move. 
"Don't worry, Hyukjae. I understand. But I'll still love you the same. Just let me do this, for the last time, even if it felt surreal." The boy kissed him, he felt the sadness lingering on the boy's lips. He wanted to oppose and tell him how much he still loves him, how much he wants to be with him yet in a blink of an eye, the boy's gone. 

He woke up in a ty feeling he had felt, like having a hangover. He felt hellish.
It was still 3 AM, 9 hours before his class starts. And he blames his body clock for waking up in an ungodly hour. 
Checking his phone, he realized what the date is. It is his birthday. It is supposed to be their 5th anniversary. He bit his lower lip as he went straight to his bathroom, not minding the early greetings from his family and friends. 

As he showered, he remembered his dream earlier. And felt tormented, once again as he let those tears fall.
He remembered his future plans when they were still together. The house for them both, their careers and their own family.
He remembered those memories that will only remain as a memory, nothing more, nothing less.
He did hope he can still fix it yet Donghae vanished suddenly.
He couldn't contact him nor have anyone know his location that lead him to depression. Up until now. If only he did lowered his pride that night, for sure Donghae will still be there, sleeping on his bed comfortably while whining for his presence to snuggle up with him. If only...

 
He decided to go out for breakfast after showering. Greetings on his phone are still coming yet he ignored. He doesn't want to see the date. He doesn't want to remember anything at all. 
He ate his breakfast in peace and strolled outside with his bike, wanting to breathe some fresh air.
And didn't notice he went farther than what he planned to.
And he know he is lost already, hypothesising he is two towns away from his. Just what he needs. 

Observing people was a habit he grown with. Knowing he could do nothing with his tired legs, he sat on the park bench near in a university he had heard before. He looked around, enjoying the cherry blossoms surrounding him. It is the time of the year for the best cherry blossoms to bloom anyway. He saw groups and groups of college students, entering the university. He could see couples, holding hands. He smiled bitterly at the sight. He continued observing as he kept sighing. 

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" A voice he heard and looked at the direction. A tall boy was standing across the bench he is sitting. He shook his head and gave a forced smile to the boy. "Are you new here?" He could sense the boy is trying to start a conversation. "I'm not from here, honestly. I just passed by unintentionally." He replied back. "Ahh, I see. I've just noticed since no one's really sitting here, it was our bench." He already understood what the boy meant. He was about to apologize, knowing the boy's lover might come but the boy spoke first. "But it's okay. I don't mind at all. I'm Sehun, by the way. Oh Sehun." He took the handhsake. "Just call me Eunhyuk, Lee Eunhyuk." Decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter