Officially Missing You

Missing You Out of the Blue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae went straight home after his team's defense for their theses in Sociology 04 and Physics 04 which is quite a success thanks to his sleepless nights and several cups of coffee for the past 3 weeks. After eating some take out foods from his favorite Chinese restaurant knowing that he couldn't cook at his state, he decided to went straight to the bathroom and take relaxing bath and rest. 

It was already 11 PM when he lied down on his bed. Good thing that he only have 2 classes on the afternoon, meaning he could get more sleep. After setting his alarm, he closed his eyes. But he reopened them suddenly. His body is already tired yet he thinks his brain is not cooperating at all. 

He turned to the left. He turned to the right. He lied on his stomach. He covered his head with his pillow. He lied down on his back. With a sigh, he stood up. He decided to read one of the novels he owns that is placed on his mini bookshelf. Yet after reading 10 pages, he lose his interest and sighed as he closed his lights.

He decided to stare at his window as he sat down. And suddenly, it started raining. He do regret for agreeing in living alone but he knows he couldn't do anything at all. It was then he felt the loneliness of living alone once again. His parents decided to let him live in an apartment that is closer to his university since they are occasionally on their mansion because of business trips. With a sigh, he lied down on his bed with the symphony of rain.


He tried closing his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter