Amusement Park Plan Fail

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Joy/Reader'S Point Of View

(Morning)
For some reason, winter has already arrived but it feels so cold in here. I actually had some thoughts about the heater not working anymore. I finally opened my eyes to see the natural lights shining through the windows in my bedroom and oh my gosh!
"AAAAHHH!!!!!! WHY IS THERE A FREAKING HEAD ON MY BED?!" 
"Shut up! You're blasting my ears!", growled a deep low voice. 
"Huh?"
"You forgot already? It's me, Park Woojin. I told you that I was going to live with you before I even entered your house." 
"W-Why are you sleeping with me on the same bed?! There's already a floor down there wide and open for you! There's even a door for you to go sleep outside boy... why here right next to me? PLUS, I never said that you could live with me. You're just staying here until the dance competition is over. AISH! You're driving me crazy Woojin..."
I just noticed that I forgot to pay the rent the last two months! No wonder the bill doubled up to $140. I don't want to keep asking my grandma for money nor do I have a job or... Woojin... yeah! Woojin could help pay the bills.
"I forgot to tell you one thing. And that is the bills. If you're going to stay here with me, you're gonna have to pay the bills for me."
"Doesn't that make YOU live with me instead of ME living with you?"
"Absolutely not! You're just helping me provide you food and shelter. If I use my money to pay the bills then I might not have anymore money to buy food for us.", I fake a sad frown leaning on Woojin's shoulder. 
"Yeah right... I forgot to tell you something too. I changed my job."
"You did?"
"Yeah... I'm just going to fix computers which means instead of me going to work, people will come over to my house."
"Your house my . Anyways, I'm going out to the amusement park to get some fresh air. Have fun exploring your new temporary home.", I waved closing the door. 
Oh shoot! I forgot my mittens and scarf. But it's so embarrassing to go back in though. Woojin's gonna laugh at me. Ugh! But it's so freaking cold too. 

 

"It's okay... Joy. You can do this! Just run in and run back out.", I whispered to myself clenching my fist. 
I turned back around to the door, about to twist the doorknob but Woojin also opened the door at the same time as well.

 

"I knew you were gonna come back for this.", Woojin smiled holding up the mittens and scarf in my face.
"Shut up!", I cussed snatching it away running along the sidewalk. 
"Wait! I'm coming too!"
"Bring your own money then! I ain't paying you food, rides, and entrance.", I shouted out trying  to catch my breath.
(Setting: Amusement Park)
My goal is to scare Woojin off with roller coasters and haunted house. I'm sure he ain't that manly and he's probably hella scare of ghosts according to how he walks.
"Let's go to this ride first since it takes a picture of us when the ride falls down. I need some picture to decorate my room, if you know what I mean...", I laughed out. 
"Anything's fine with me."
I dragged his hand to the roller coaster which has no people in line at all so we were able to get on the ride right away. 
"It's falling! It's falling down!"
"CLICK!"
When the ride was over, I decide to look at Woojin's face and he just look... fine. No blue-ness tint or shiver. There's still the haunted house so I can't lose hope yet.
"I would like a copy of the picture please!"
"That'll be $7.", said the girl who was displaying the pictures outside of the ride.
"Let's go to the haunted house Woojin."
"No problem!"
Wow... he's acting confident. Let's see how long he can keep up with that face expression.
As we went inside, it wasn't as scary as I thought. I mean I have been seeing ghost since I was born so there's really nothing new about it but to make it not suspicious, I pretend to be frightened and jump around. 
"Woojin! Look at that girl! She looks so scary and creepy! I think she's staring at you!"
"Where?", asked Woojin.
"She's right in front of you!"
"There's nobody in front of me."
Oh god... I just mistaken a real ghost as a real person. What am I suppose to do now?
"You can't see the girl? She's talking to you right now!", I yelled faking a laugh.
"Are you talking about yourself."
"You finally figured it out."
I hope the girl forget about what I said. After the haunted house, I decided to get cotton candy and just go home but Woojin refused to let me go and dragged me all over the place until 6 pm.
"Can we just go home now? I'm sooo tired and exhausted! I just wanna go to sleep and lay down on my comfy bed at home.", I complain.
"We still have one more thing to do."
"What..."
Woojin, out of nowhere,  gripped on my palm and put it in his pocket to warm it up. 
"What are you doing?"
"Don't think anything stupid. Just think this as if we were practicing our dance for the competition. Tell me how you feel right now." 
"I feel weird... strange, and confuse. That's not romantic at all, is it?"
"It is... in some kind of way. You can take your hand out of my pocket now."
As soon as I remove my hand from his, the cold winds aim for my palm and chase after my blood again. How is his whole body so warm and mine is so cold? This left me no choice but to put my hands back in his pocket and received a weird face expression from him. 
"Can we go home now?"
"Yeah... Let's go."
(NOTE: Joy haven't look at the pictures that they took while riding the roller coaster yet.)