Men's Fitting Room

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

(Saturday)


Second Person's Point Of View


"Park Woojin! I'm going out to the mall to buy clothes for you since you don't have any. Also to get ready for the cold Winter which has already arrived.", you shouted heading out the door grabbing your scarf.
"No wait! I'm coming too!"
"Oh come on. I'll be fin-"
"How will you know if the clothes that you're going to buy will fit me?" 
"Oh yeah! I didn't think about that. I guess you're coming with me then. Get your jacket."
(At mall)
"Okay... there's many clothes to choose so just pick any that you like and try them on in the fitting room. Make sure you pick out a lot of clothes. If they fit and you like them then just come tell me. I'll be sitting next to the fitting room waiting for you."
"Okay!"
In just a few minutes, Woojin was already done picking out his outfits. He picked out so much clothes that you even had to help him carry some into the fitting room. In the fitting room, everything was as silent as a serene river. There was no movement or even air sound. At this point, you wonder if Woojin was even trying on the clothes that he picked out himself.
"Woojin? Are you okay?", you asked quietly. 
"Yeah..."
"Are you having any trouble in there?"
"A little... I need you to come in here."
"No way! I can't! Girls can't go into men's fitting room. Are you crazy?" 
"Just come in. Nobody's in here with me anyways. We won't get caught. Just trust me"
Unsure what to do, you walk carefully without making any sounds into the room that Woojin was in and slowly open the blinds only to see Woojin . 
"WTF!!!!!? YOU'RE !!!!!!!!!!", you screamed with a high dolphin pitch covering your eyes. 
"A guardian does not care about his body near his person. I can even walk around the house if I wanted to. Besides, I'm not fully you know. I have a towel wrap around my waist anyways."
"You don't care but I care! How can I help you when you're ?"
Seeing a boy isn't very pleasuring. You knew that Woojin's body is now going to be stuck in your head for the rest of your life. Reaching out for a shirt, still with your eyes closed, you tied the shirt around your head covering your eyes. This way, you wouldn't have to worry about your eye's ity being taken away. 
"Okay, what do you need help with?"
"I can't button this, I don't know how to clip this pant back onto the hanger, I can't find my real clothes, I don't know what I like and what I don't like. HELP ME JOY!"
"Are you serious... you called me in here for just stupid reasons like this?", you replied with an annoyed face. This was probably the dumbest reason that you have ever heard in your whole life to ask for help. 
"I scarified myself to come in here to help you and the reason why was just because of that?" 
"Just help me and stop complaining."
Out of nowhere, Woojin pulled your hand to where the buttons was and asked you to button him up. Near the bottom of the shirt, your nerves was starting to catch up. 
When you were done with the last button, your pinky finger accidentally touched something that belonged to him.
"Ha~ eeh~!", you squealed disgustedly.
"Ew! Ew! Eeeeeewwwww! Why is finger wet!"
(Realizes what it was)
"WHAT THE ACTUAL ING ?! I-Is this y-your-"
"NO! Don't get the wrong idea! When I came into then fitting room, the floor was already wet so I accidentally dropped the clothes onto the floor and got them wet as well. And no you didn't touch m-my... you know what I mean. It was my finger pulling my shirt outwards to help you button it up easier.", Woojin shouted clearing things up to calm you down. 
Of course you went too crazy, still blind folded, you tried to run off without listening to any words that Woojin was saying but then heard some footsteps in the hallway.
"Oh no! Somebody's coming."you whispered. 
"There's 3 person... they're coming this way. They're coming for the fitting room." 
"How do you know there's 3?" 
"I'm your guardian so of course I would know. I can sense them coming closer and closer. Don't make any sound or talk since you're a girl." 
Your could hear the 3 boy stepping in, dragging their long clothes on the floor. The room that you and Woojin were in was the first one in the line out of all of the three rooms. The scariest part was that there ain't any doors. It's just a cloth hang onto a stick that acts as a door.
"Is there anybody inside the first one?", one of the boy asked.
"I'm not sure. Look under the cloth. Do you see any feet?"
"OH NO!", you screamed on the inside of your head. "My shoes are girly... it's obvious that I'm a girl." 
You had no idea what to do before the stranger could reached down below the cloth to take a peek but to stare into Woojin's eyes desperately for help. Without any signal, Woojin grabbed your waist and carried you to raise up your feet in a bridal style way. Sadly, you were panicking so much that you couldn't stop breathing loudly so he had to pull your head next to his to shut you up. 
"Sorry! This room is already in used.", one of the employee interrupted the 3 men.
"Oh... alright then."
For some reason, 3 of them didn't want to try on their clothes anymore so they stormed out without a sound. This was finally your chance to breathe comfortably. Still, your head was tied up with his neck but you have forgotten about it and lean on him for quite long. 
"Are you gonna get off?", Woojin asked coldly.
Woojin's attitude changes around through time like for example right now. Sometimes he would talk loyal, and then rude, and then cold, and then respectful, and then more and more. 
"Oh sorry... I will get off right now."
As two of you walk toward the exit door, you noticed that you both were locked in the room. You then check your watch and it was 12:04. 
"It's the employees's break time so we'll probably be stuck in here for around 1 hour."
But you don't have that much time to wait that long. You were just ready to go home already and sleep on your bed peacefully even though it was still the afternoon. 
"Then I'll just sleep on the floor until that times comes. Tell me when the employees comes back to open the door for us."
(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MIGHT BE CONFUSED. THE ROOM THAT THEY'RE STUCK IN RIGHT NOW IS LIKE THOSE BATHROOM AT SCHOOLS BUT EXCEPTS IT'S CONSIDER AS A FITTING ROOM.)
You couldn't understand why Woojin was so patient. Like LITERALLY PATIENT. It has been 20 minutes already and he's still standing on the same spot, haven't even flinch one bit, haven't move around at all, haven't blink at all, haven't said a word, and he haven't even move his eyeballs around at all. 
"I'm bored! Let's play something Woojin."
"Fine... What do you want to play then?"
"Hm... How about we play- AHH!", you screamed as you stand up slipping into Woojin's arm. 
Your eyes was wide open, now it wasn't just Woojin that wasn't moving. You have became him and froze with him as well. 
"How about we play the game Freeze? Starting right now, we can't move or do a thing. We will have to stay in this position until the employees comes back and open the door for us. If we both win, I'll treat you for dinner."
"Okay!", you agreed immediately. Everybody knows that food is consider as the universe to  a girl. Like food can literally beat boys if they were to versus each other. 


Woojin's Point Of View


I just wanted her to stay in my arms for as long as possible. This will be probably be the only time when she actually touches my body on purpose without force or being ask.