New Home Welcomer

Love Lost In Mystery(guardianxhuman)

Second Person's Point of View


(Sunday Night)


KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
"Woojin get the door!", you commanded while putting on light smooth natural makeup. 
(opens the door)
"There you are!!!! I've been looking all over Seoul for you." , a girl voice screamed excitedly at Woojin.
With the feelings of confusion, you ran to the door as well and found Woojin hugging a girl romantically as if they were in a relationship. 
"Joy! Meet my friend, Kang Seulgi. She's also a guardian like me."
"Ms. Joy, Seulgi will be staying with us for around 2-3 days for personal reasons so please welcome her." 
"When did I even give this permission to bring in a stranger into my house and how come he never told me that he had a friend too? I have a feeling that Kang Seulgi and me are not going to get along at all.", as you finish speaking to yourself, an echoing voice came to your sense as if someone body was calling your name over and over again. 
"JoY! jOy! JOy! JOY! JOOOY!", Woojin shouted in your ears.
"Huh?"
"Are you okay? You're literally wandering off into a new topic."
"What a boy. First flirting with the girls in the school and now he's bringing home some random girl that I don't even know anything about.", you thought to yourself once more ignoring him.
"Anyways, as I was saying", Woojin continued. "Seulgi will-"
"Yeah yeah whatever. She's going to have to sleep on the sofa if she's going to stay here. Sorry, I don't really have any extra mattress for Seulgi. Oh and I also don't have spare blankets so um good luck sleeping through the cold night of your everyday here."
First was the from school and now it's Seulgi. You were so mad that you couldn't even take a shower. As you hop into the bed, Woojin repeated your actions after you. All nights weren't usually like this but at this moment was the most awkward night you both have ever had. 
"It's quite cold. I'm going to go check on Seulgi and see if she's doing okay." 
After 15 minutes, you figured that Woojin isn't actually going to come back at all. This left you cold and lonely even though you already had a blanket and another pillow to hug. You decided to go check on both of them just because Woojin had been gone for too long. 
You walked slowly to the sofa where you thought Seulgi was sleeping on but Woojin was there too. Sleeping beside her. Hugging her. Warming her up with his body in a spoon position with his arm wrapped around her. Of course you had a weird feeling about it. Sort of like you weren't satisfied with something. You then went back to the bedroom only to give both of them your blanket. You were heartbroken. Almost jealous but what could you do? It's not that you were in love with him or anything. Maybe you were just jealous because Seulgi had someone to love and care for her and you don't. But still, you don't hate her. I mean she's already too good to actually understand that Woojin is a guardian and that's why Woojin's sleeping with you instead of her. For the whole night, you tried your best to endure the cold sleeping alone in the dark. 


(Monday Morning)


"Yah Oppa. Wake up... I thought you were going to sleep with Joy last night?", Seulgi whispered to Woojin's ear.
"I was but I couldn't just leave you shivering and cold in the living room. By the way, I didn't bring a blanket with me when I came to the sofa but why is there a blanket?... did she gave this to us??? Did she just slept through yesterday without a blanket? Jesus crist!" 
Immediately, Woojin rushed over to your bedroom to check if you were okay and NOPE.
If you knew that you were going to get a fever then you wouldn't even have given your blanket to them last night. Yes you did regret your action but you weren't mad or anything. It's the best thing you could do for Woojin at least. I mean, you haven't really given Woojin anything yet except the clothes from the mall. The only problem was that your fever is really high. super high. You had no choice but to stay home from school and so did Woojin. 


Along with Seulgi...