PART FIVE.

It's Love

“Good morning Jungkook” you greet the boy who sits at his desk. He stands from his chair and turns to face you holding a tea in one hand and setting your purse, and some binders down on your desk with the other.

“Good morning Y/N” his voice is happy.

It’s been a week since you returned from your trip. And not one thing has happened since the confession except the teasing has turned to playful puppy love type stuff. There’s nothing for you to complain about. Not one thing. Other than the fact nothing’s happened between the two of you.

You smile and set you tea down on the desk. Huh? You notice a pink sticky note stuck to the desk’s corner. You tilt your head and squint trying to read the small pen ink written on it.

You reach forward grabbing the paper as Jungkook’s one arm reaches around you, his body presses to yours in a back hug. His other arm reaches forward ripping the sticky note from your hand. You spin still wrapped in his one arm. He holds the sticky note above his head, high enough that you can’t reach. You huff. He looks down at you. His black eyes smiling for his lips, while his lips smirk mischievously for his actions.

“Oh, am I bothering you? Did you want this?” he teases.

You drop your shoulders and show him your unimpressed expression.

“It’s more sincere if I just tell you out loud, instead of you reading it off some dumb paper” he smiles, tossing the sticky note to the floor behind him. He wraps both arm tightly around you and continues smiling.

“Jungkook-”

“I love you”

You blink at him.

“That’s what it said” he giggles boyishly. “I love you”

He leans down placing his lips gently to yours. You don’t hesitate to close your eyes and kiss him back. Slowly he removes his lips, your upper lip still resting between his. He pecks you quickly and repeats himself.

“I love you”

His one hand cups your cheek while the other rest around your waist.

You smile, sliding your hands which rest on his hips up and around his body. Tugging him in closer you rest your head to his chest.

“I love you too” you smile against his shirt. And you can feel his lips curve against your forehead.

Finally, you learn what the warm feeling in your heart really is. You’re right. It’s isn’t angry. It isn’t sad. And It’s not exactly happy.

It’s love.