Chapter 3.

Step up, only you

Sitting in class the next morning.

 

I am feeling so bad and guilty. Did i ask Taemin too much? i probably went to far with my questions last night in the car. This day didnt start well at all. 
In the middle of the schoolday a special lesson was anounced about The reasons and Psycology of people who buy themselfes out of criminal cases and outlaw the rules. Example was a case 10 years ago about a famous doctor giving out recipes for medication to people who didnt needed those medication at all. He bought himself out of his case by giving 50.000 Dollar to curt. Question, why do lawers and curt accept these money offers? because they lost theire meaning in work. Thats the type of people this school is raising us not to be and i am very happy about that just thinking about how my father outbuyed himself from hurting someone in a car accident while being drunk makes me sick to the stomach, cant wait till this lesson is finaly over. Is this type of work really what i want do to? even if i would do my job better compared to all these false lawers e.t.c. just thinking about having a father who did exactly the same as all these other people i dont feel the strengh to do this kind of job. If someone finds out who will take me seriously anyways? Everyone is probably going to think i would accept such money offers as well and put me and my father in the same pot. After two long hours the special lesson and school is finally over.

 

I head off home right after the lessons while thinking about my actual situation at school and the special lesson. My Shift at the "Le Amour" starts late today wich means my shift ends only at night, having enough time to take a long shower to get my mind off things but it works only for a short time. i get dressed, put simple makeup on since i cant use a lot at work anyways, pick up my handback and head off to work. 

 

On my way to work i decided to apologize to Taemin for being so fastforward last night. Tomorrow after dancelesson ill apologize to him, its decided!

 

I arrive at work 20 minutes later just to meet my boss right at the door.

"There you are! i need you to close up the cafe today after your shift! i just got a call from a business partner and need to head off to a meeting right away! I am very sorry to burden you with this. Please call if you need anything i´ll try to pick up on any time needed."

 

After accepting the Keys and telling him not to worry i can do this. With a short "thanks", enters his car and off he goes. At least this means he trusts me this much?

 

I enter the cafe to get my work apron on and leave my bag in our dressingroom and see i will work the two last hours alone since my coworker is going to leave at 8 o clock allready.

 

Today is a very busy day at work since there is going to open a new party hall down the street wich is a good thing to keep my mind off my toughts about my father. People are comming for the first opening day and ask for something to eat and warm to drink before they fill theire stomachs with alcohol. But not this one customer i have in front of me right who arrived shortly after my co-worker left. He looks very shabby, bad dressed with long beard and reeks of alcohol allready. While staring at me from my face till my chest, where his eyes lay for a while too long, he asks for a simple black coffee. Without saying more then necessary i prepare him his coffee recieve is payment and he leaves without another word. That guy really creeped me out was he really checking me out so obviously? I shiver slightly before i get myself back to work. Only one hour more to go glad things are slowly calming down.

 

I see off my last customers as i want to close the cafe at point 10 pm so i start to clean up 20 minutes earlyer. Wiping tables, clean up the bar and finishing cleaning the floor i take my apron to the cleaning room, pick up my bag and close the front door. After picking up the trash to bring it outside i head off from the pack door and close that one as well. Putting the trash inside our bins i turn around to head off home since work had been very exhausting today.

Suddly i am grabbed from behind, someone closes my mouth with his hand and shoves me against the wall forcefully. This disgusting scent of alcohol bring back one memory. I shifer again it really is that strange guy from earlyer he grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me harder against the wall

 

 

"Keep silent and i wont hurt you~"

 

He giggles after saying this while he starts to move his hand down to my chest and even grabs one of my s. Im disgusted and so scared that im frozen to the place. I dont want to imagine what he does to me if i try to scream for help. Is he going to kill me? 
His hand moves away from my down to my belly and he shoves it under my pullover i am wearing.

 

"so soft...~"

 

He whispers it beside my ear he is so close i can feel his warm, unconfortable breath on my skin. I have to do something i need help.

 

"n.no...stop touching me!"

 

As i start to try to break fre from his hold he hastingly opens up the button of my jeans, puts his hand inside and starts touching up my leg  from the inside. I close my eyes very tightly and start to cry while still trying to get myself free.

 

Suddenly the hand is gone and i hear something hit the ground, opening my eyes i see the man lying on the ground and standing beside him with an upheld fist, Taemin!

"are you allright?! come on lets leave!"

 

Taemin grabs me by my wrist after i was able to close the button and starts running pulling me behind. We run for a good 15 minutes till we reach a little house still in my neightborhood but in a cleaner part of it. Its Taemins house. He hastingly opens up his frontdoor.

 

"Come inside, you are shaking"

 

I didnt even realise i was shaking so much and weakly thank him. While still holding my wrist he guids me inside his house. Its very simple and clean, the walls are white and the funiture are in a creme beige color. He has a standing out red Sofa in his living room. After ketting my hand go he goes to the kitchen and i dont feel as safe as he did while he was holding my hand.

 

"please sit down im going to get you something to drink"

 

Slowly siting down on his Sofa i realise my clothing are still a bit off. Still shaking  abit i try to fix my pullover. Taemin comes back with two cups in his hands and offers me one. I thankfully take the warm cup from his hand and slowly take a sip just to realise its cocoa. Very warm Cocoa and tasting even better then the One at my workplace. Taemin takes a seat beside you and starts drinking from his own cup.

 

"thank you... i..i was so scared...he was one of my customer today and was...strangely looking at me...he was touching me...if you didnt appeared...he surely would have...r. me."

 

Starting to cry and tremble again Taemin puts his cup on the cup. suddenly i feel his arm shyly and softly around me and his hand moving on my back up and down in a conforting hug. Out of surprise you stop to cry and tremble. this doesnt go unnoticed by him and he removes his arm fast from around you and puts his hand behind his own neck. That is when you realise his hand is Hurt from punching the man.

 

"oh no Taemin...your hand!"

 

Taemin looks at his hand.

 

"That is nothing its allright."

 

Feeling so bad Taemin got hurt because of this you take out the bandaids you allways carry with you in case you hurt yourself at work out of your handbag, slowly reach after Taemins hand and start putting the bandaids on his nuckles. Taemin stares at you while doing so for the whole time and slowly starts to approach you. Suddenly you stand still and get nervous. Taemin put your hair straith behind your head that probably got all crousled from being against the wall. You blush for a bit. Suddenly you realise the question you made the night before and start to feel guilty. I must be a burden to him right now.

"thank you very much i... probably should go home now and... i dont want to burden you."


"I dont think its a very good idea for you to go home now. He might be out there still searching. You better stay here overnight. You take my Bed i´ll sleep here on the sofa"

 

Stay here overnight? Did i heard right? Taemin told me to stay overnight? But is this even acceptable? I cant let him sleep on the sofa because of me ! 


The moment i want to answer he is gone allready to get a pillow and a blanket but there is a strange sound in combination like something scratching the floor while running? Two fluffy cute dogs, one brown and one white come running towards me, start sniffing and out of reflex  i squiek surprised. Taemin comes running right behind with a Pilow and blanket in his hands ecually surprised as he sits beside me on the sofa and holds his dogs.

 

"Adam, Eve! Im very sorry are you allright? they wont hurt you I never imagined the dogs would run off."


"Haha no they are so cute! i never imagined you had dogs they have been so silent all this time" 

 

I giggle as i softly start petting them both.

 

"The white maltese one is Adam and the brown toypoodle is Eve. They have been with me for some years now... about 9 Years for Eveand 8 with Adam. I got Eve on christmas eve so that is where the name comes from. "


"they are very cute and seem so well behaved look how they cuddle with you they must really like you."


"probably because i am the one who feeds them? I sometimes have the feeling to be the pet here and they boss me around."
"I had a cat before believe me i totally know what you are talking about."

 

As the Talk continues on suddenly the door bell rings. Taemin and i look at each other before he stands up and slowly answers the door.

 

"Took you long enough to open up the door Taeminie! Why did you..."

 

Key and Jonghyun stand in front of me. Key looks at me very surprised. He surely didnt expect me here.

 

"W.what are you doing here? ... Omg dont tell me you and Taemin...he didnt bring you home yesterday but ..."


"NO!"

Taemin and i answer at the same time. Key is getting totally the wrong Idea and Jonghyun stands there with a smirk in his face while trying to calm Key down. Taemin looks at you worryingly and as if asking for approval before he starts telling what had happened. I nod to him since i wont be able to talk about it again and still start to tremble for a bit. At least the dogs are cutely sound asleep on one side of the Sofa.

 

"She almost had been ... I found her in the alley behind the Cafe she works that Guy was allready with his hand inside her Pans..."


"No way! this cant be true! i am going to hit him so hard that he..."


"I allready did that."

For some reason Key keeps silent and looks at Taemin as if he heard something he never had before. Why is Key so surprised?

 

"So what did happen afterwards? did you guys call the police? is that bastard behind bars?"


"we ran off before he could even stand up. He is probably out there somewhere. That is why i told her to stay here overnight even if i bring her home she cant stay alone right now."


"Yes you are right its really late allready and too dangerous."

 

This conversation is making me feel bad for what happened and i am feeling like a burden again so i cautiosly change the topic.

 

"speaking of late... What are you doing here at this Hour Key?


"what do you mean hun? i am here to pick up my car Keys of course! Sorry that i couldnt made it earlyer i was worryed you would be asleep allready but i need my car later in the morning."

 

Right Taemin drove with Keys car yesterday night...where we had that conversation. Maybe i should apologize for that today allready? After agreeing of course. Taemin goes back inside his room i suppose, to grab the car Keys. Meanwhile Key starts petting Adam and Eve who are still soundly asleep beside me on the sofa. He has two dogs himself, Commedes and Garcons. Two very cute Toypoodle. 


Meanwhile Taemin comes back with the Keys.

 

"Thank you Taemin. We are going to head off. I got a meeting early in the morning for a new photoshoot. Take care of her."


"I will."

 

Jonghyun gives me a soft conforting pat on my shoulder and Key hugs me tightly before they head off. Suddenly its so silent and we are alone again so i start petting Adamn and eve softly on theire heads without waking them up.

"Its pretty late, you can go fresh yourself up if you want. i put a towel and a pair of baggy pans and sweatshirt of mine in the bathroom"


"T.thank you very much for that and i am sorry..."


"Dont be, its allright."

 

I nod and head off to the bathroom. I really feel sorry for all of this and somehow emberassed to be using Taemins clothes. I never wore the clothes of another man before i never knew this could be so nervewracking. I hop under the shower and my whole days plays in front of my eyes again. from the school lessons till what happened to me after work and i start rubbing my body harder out of disgust. While trying to get my mind off the negativity i think about Taemin... He hugged me to confort me... his chest is surprisingly hard, manly and warm and it felt so good to be hugged by him. I start blushing with these toughts and fastly hop off the shower dry myself up and change into Taemins clothes. After looking in the mirror and convincing myself that this is nothing special i head out of the bathroom.


Meanwhile Taemin had put Adam and Eve to sleep in theire beds in the living room. I go to grab my handbag.

 

"thank you very much for having me. Are you sure you want to sleep on the sofa i can sleep here."


"dont worry about it go take a good rest."

 

After wishing Taemin a good night i enter his bedroom and lye down on the bed. Looking at the seiling i try to fall asleep and surprisingly it workes. I must had been so exhausted that i did fall asleep very fast.

 

My sleep wasnt so deep as i first tought so I wake up in the middle of the night drenched in a cold sweat. I had a nightmare. After shivering for a while and calming myself down i realised how thirsty i am so i stand up, slowly pass the bathroom door and the livingroom, without turning the lights on so that i dont wake Taemin up, to go get myself a glass of water. Feeling satisfied with a glass of water i fastly turn around so i can get as early as possible back to the badroom wihout waking taemin up that i didnt realise he was standing behind me. I run against him so badly that i even trip, close my eyes and ready myself to feel  the collusion to the ground till i felt Taemins arm wrapped around my hip and the kitchen counter behind my back. I opened my eyes surprised just to see Taemins other Arm leaning on the counter besides of me and his face right in front of mine just a breath away. He stares deeply into my eyes with those eyes that softly shimmer in the natural light of the night as he surprisingly starts approaching his face towards mine.

 

"T.Taemin?!" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dear readers,

thank you very much for sticking with this story and reading till so far. I apologize that this chapter is a bit shorter then the second one but Christmas is comming and as a Worker and full time Toypoodle mother its very difficult to find the time to write notes, ideas and the whole chapter that means i dont know when i will be able to update next. So what do you think of the outcome of this story? what would you like to read and think will happen next? 

Please feel free to comment below about what you think of this fanfiction . I am happy with negative comments about my story or writing as well so please dont go easy on me !

 

See you on the next chapter, yours dearly, 

K-PopLusitana